Subliminal Talk
Reffered this sites work :) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Reffered this sites work :) (/Thread-Reffered-this-sites-work)

Reffered this sites work :) - maros - 07-30-2011

Hey subliminal-talk owners! just wanted to let you all know I reffered the products this site puts out to Carl Harvey. He is a binaural beat fanatic who affiliates with binaural beats he thinks are top notch. Being the fair guy he is, I can honestly say this site will be getting more money from his site (quit popular) after he buys binaurals on this site and decides to recommend them lol. I told him of the work on this site and reason being is I really do appreciate the honesty of the moderators and CHEAP, FAIR and QUALITY work subliminal-shop offers. ( Which I of course mentioned ) I told him the site is based off subliminals.. and how I haven't tried the binaurals yet... but how it is promising due to his credible subliminals which I mentioned were free for the taking and the money back gurantee and the CHEAPEST binaural products I have ever seen.. I shoulda looked here first before buying other ones lol but hey! soon now others will be able to figure that out Big Grin

but yea I just wanted to let yal know that cause i honestly do appreciate yal here. (and if people are saying ha! he wont refer because they aren't an affiliate... F*^& off bi&^%ni66@$!!!!) he IS fair and I have even seen him on other sites where there a discussions on binaural beats being a scam.. saying if you doubt beats to just go try free downloads and not even click his affiliate links!! ( Yea I know I said that with him reffering FREE downloads! but say after that they tried and it worked and then they bout them.. well thats money lost for him!! ) lol I know this doesn't necessarily prove he is honest but just look around his site and see yourself and then you decide.

http://www.binauralbeatsgeek.com/about.html

RE: Reffered this sites work :) - Andrew - 08-02-2011

(07-30-2011, 07:42 PM)maros Wrote: Hey subliminal-talk owners! just wanted to let you all know I reffered the products this site puts out to Carl Harvey. He is a binaural beat fanatic who affiliates with binaural beats he thinks are top notch. Being the fair guy he is, I can honestly say this site will be getting more money from his site (quit popular) after he buys binaurals on this site and decides to recommend them lol. I told him of the work on this site and reason being is I really do appreciate the honesty of the moderators and CHEAP, FAIR and QUALITY work subliminal-shop offers. ( Which I of course mentioned ) I told him the site is based off subliminals.. and how I haven't tried the binaurals yet... but how it is promising due to his credible subliminals which I mentioned were free for the taking and the money back gurantee and the CHEAPEST binaural products I have ever seen.. I shoulda looked here first before buying other ones lol but hey! soon now others will be able to figure that out Big Grin

but yea I just wanted to let yal know that cause i honestly do appreciate yal here. (and if people are saying ha! he wont refer because they aren't an affiliate... F*^& off bi&^%ni66@$!!!!) he IS fair and I have even seen him on other sites where there a discussions on binaural beats being a scam.. saying if you doubt beats to just go try free downloads and not even click his affiliate links!! ( Yea I know I said that with him reffering FREE downloads! but say after that they tried and it worked and then they bout them.. well thats money lost for him!! ) lol I know this doesn't necessarily prove he is honest but just look around his site and see yourself and then you decide.

http://www.binauralbeatsgeek.com/about.html

You know you can sign up for our affiliate program and get 50% of sales

RE: Reffered this sites work :) - Shannon - 08-04-2011

Thanks, Maros. I'm planning to add many more binaural programs in the future. Right now I think the prices on binaurals here are a bit too low, but I don't think we need to make them ridiculous either. However, I am not in a particular rush to raise them at the moment.

As Andrew said... affiliates get 50% of whatever sales they bring us. Look into it.

RE: Reffered this sites work :) - maros - 08-06-2011

(08-04-2011, 06:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: Thanks, Maros. I'm planning to add many more binaural programs in the future. Right now I think the prices on binaurals here are a bit too low, but I don't think we need to make them ridiculous either. However, I am not in a particular rush to raise them at the moment.

As Andrew said... affiliates get 50% of whatever sales they bring us. Look into it.

You bet your ass bra Big GrinDD

lol yea, although I did see now recentl tracks for a dollar a piece lol whos to say though that the quality is any good... ? i'd say binaurals,isocronics,ect are normally overpriced for how easy they are to produce (most of them, even great quality ones) so it's great to see good prices such as, yours and heh honestly only another site i've seen with good quality and a good price, and the other not sure about the quality.. n yea i'll look into that affiliate thing Big GrinD