Subliminal Talk
have to get this off of my chest - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: have to get this off of my chest (/Thread-have-to-get-this-off-of-my-chest)

Pages: 1 2

have to get this off of my chest - hiddenalias - 06-25-2016

So I am sort of screwed right now; the thing is that i had to accept a marriage arrangement with someone that is not of my liking.

First my mom is saying I am getting old and being 36 that I am, I reluctantly with a sour taste in my mouth, approved of the marriage so that my mom can get off my back......

I asked my mom (before the arrangement) to give me one more year (so that I could use AYP) and I warned her to not let this marriage go through but so that she can have a peace of mind, I reluctantly accepted; now the girl who is gonna marry me is "in love" and I am not......she isnt my type and now I am stuck.

You guys are going to say "so why did you accept it you didnt have to if you didnt want to" I already kept saying no to my mom i dont want her and then she broke down and started crying so feeling bad I just "ok fine".

Anyway I still have plans on using AYP after marrying this girl......she is annoying and definitely not modern and doesnt know what normal people would......though she is very sexual and wants to try kamasutra (any guy's dream girl) but she isnt someone I see being with forever.

Now the jerk I am (admittedly) I dont want to have kids with her knowing she wont be my right partner, and want a vasectomy since I dont want kids with her and still dont mind screwing her....(shame on me I know).....now in the end if I do find my own AYP partner I want to get to know this AYP with my 'wife on the side' and plan on breaking a heart if I decide to run away with AYP......

Okay now I feel better getting it off my chest. sucks to be in my shoes Sad Damn Indian Moslem culture!

RE: have to get this off of my chest - hiddenalias - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 10:50 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: F*ck ASC, you need AM6 right now. And don't stop, no matter what happens.

AHAHAHHAHA lol that was funny but i wish I could use it but I gota start from scratch, why you ask?? well my good man, MENTAL GARBAGE NEEDS TO BE DELETED OUT OF MY SUBCONSCIOUS......so EPHRA, then AM 6.......but doesnt AM 6 have ASC already in it.....so why need to go through ASC first before AM 6?

(06-25-2016, 11:03 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Just do AM6 first, it is the most important sub for a man. After that you can do EPHRA and ASC and then another run of AM6 if you like. If you want to take charge of your life then AM6 is what you need. Otherwise I can't suggest anything else for your situation.

Wait a second... then what is all the talk about people that need to use ephra first before am 6 to clear all the mental garbage reprogramming? LOL but anyway I felt pissed off for a moment I thought I was hearing contradictions. So hey who knows maybe because of ephra that upset feeling has disappeared probably lasted only minutes I think and if it was that maybe it's doing its job lol or who knows maybe I was getting pissed off because of ephra also and it's just trying to dig through all of the deep shit set in my mind....

None-the-less thank you for your input but I guess I'm going to be sticking out with ephra for 3 months then go straight into am 6.

RE: have to get this off of my chest - Shawn - 06-25-2016

If you think you have really some garbage, get E2. If not, just do AM6.

Thanks Mr. Anderson but I think I am sticking only with EPHRA then go to AM 6....I already decided how I am running my blueprint just take a look at my signature. My plan is set in stone I am doing no more 2nd thoughts and modifications of my blueprint.

The reason why I don't want to do AM 6 first is because I dont want to run AM 6 and then have to go back to EPHRA if I dont feel any change because of mental garbage in my mind and heavy resistance which is what EPHRA will be good for. Yes AM 6 does have EPHRA in it but EPHRA by itself will focus even more strongly and AM 6 will focus on it but not as truly focused as EPHRA on its own.

Of course I will skip over ASC since AM 6 has ASC in it if I am correct so that will be a time saver.

And everyone has been saying that the basic sub to start off with is EPHRA before any other sub since it clears the clutter out of your thinking and mindset and reduces resistance dramatically.

RE: have to get this off of my chest - HorizonPUA - 06-25-2016

I never get this.
Are you 6 or 36? Stop listen to your parents and grow up and be your own man.

I know in many country its culture and family and all this stuff, but how you wanne be a true man and alpha if you still listen to your mum like a small kid???
Dont you think in our modern society this ideas and ways of living are a bit odd?

Divorce here know and strat building a life of your own, independent from your parents and follow your passions and dreams....
And forget about subs undtil you get this part of your life handled.

Sorry for the harsh words, but sometimes the truth is better....

(06-25-2016, 02:13 PM)HorizonPUA Wrote: I never get this.
Are you 6 or 36? Stop listen to your parents and grow up and be your own man.

I know in many country its culture and family and all this stuff, but how you wanne be a true man and alpha if you still listen to your mum like a small kid???
Dont you think in our modern society this ideas and ways of living are a bit odd?

Divorce here know and strat building a life of your own, independent from your parents and follow your passions and dreams....
And forget about subs undtil you get this part of your life handled.

Sorry for the harsh words, but sometimes the truth is better....

lol thank God for EPHRA because I am getting pissed reading what you wrote but then a hint of laughter takes hold of me and calmness and I think it is because of EPHRA. Seriously keep your suggestions to yourself because you dont understand my personal situation. Live in my shoes and you will know how my life really is;

its easier coming from someone who doesnt know personal life situation about the guy who wrote the real life story. I aint know american that can do what you said. Indian cultures are way different than you can ever imagine. I am not trying to be some whiny little baby b****ing about mommy and daddy controlling my life Big Grin I just thought I'd share some insight story to my life predicament with my fellow subliminaltalkers so there is a starting situation and after the end of AM 6 there will be a "The End" situation....so then we can compare and contrast how life was "before" and "after".....(errr for me). Oh I think that is EPHRA again kicking in with some light sense of humor which I hardly ever do in writings.....

I am happy to know for sure that I won't be living a miserable sad life forever. Confusedleepy: PS.....that is not sleepy me; that is a happy modest eyes closed smile of me

(06-25-2016, 02:14 PM)yeah! Wrote: AM6 is great for this.

I am happy that AM 6 will handle this Blush

RE: have to get this off of my chest - stratos - 06-25-2016

You're allowed to change your mind. Mom, I changed my mind.

RE: have to get this off of my chest - RTBoss - 06-25-2016

While I love my parents dearly, I would never live my life for them. I really don't care about cultural chains. Using them as an excuse to continue being miserable? No. Times, they are a'changin!

RE: have to get this off of my chest - Shawn - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 02:03 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: Thanks Mr. Anderson but I think I am sticking only with EPHRA then go to AM 6....

Hey, the choice is always up to you. I just suggested E2 instead of EPRHA because it's several times as powerful like EPRHA. But, again, it's your choice.

RE: have to get this off of my chest - HorizonPUA - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 02:57 PM)RTBoss Wrote: While I love my parents dearly, I would never live my life for them. I really don't care about cultural chains. Using them as an excuse to continue being miserable? No. Times, they are a'changin!

Thats what i mean. if you wanne become a alpha act as a man, and that means making your own decision with YOUR happiness and integrety and values as first and most important thing.

Sure your mum wants the best for you and you want to make her happy aswell, but she doenst know whats really the best for you, only you know. You need to learn to let go of the validation of your parents and they need to learn taht you grown up know and read to live your own life.

I have alot of Indian friends and have been in India a long time, so i know the culture and problems. But seriously either u stay a mamaboy forever and try to please them or you free yourself and do what u want.

And the subs are great to excelerate and help you in your growth but they are not at magic pill. What do you thing your life will look like after AM6? You still married to a wife which you dont like, you still follow the advice of your parents and you just feal more shitty because you stills stucked. Why not break free NOW? and let AM6 help you on your way afterwards Wink

What is the worst thing that can happen if you do???

RE: have to get this off of my chest - ncbeareatingman - 06-25-2016

I agree with HorizonPUA man... ask your self why are you GIVING YOUR POWER AWAY... this whole arrangment sounds like a 'trap' and then even more problems are creating..like resentments,divorce and all the shit that in this case will ineviitably come with this'arrangement"..its NOT gonna work Man.
YOU sound like # 1-,Help! calling for help,obviously and #2) that yer telling your self this made up story about karmasutra... just to try to justify getting on with this so called arrangement but in your HEART you KNOW this shit aint gonna work/ who gives a fuck if the relationship is lousy and you're miserable and hating eveything else,the sex is gonna be 'limp' in time anyway.... if your're asking,IM telling! NO.. no matter how dissapointed some may be...have you thot about how frustrated and angry you could become or even violent and abusive down the road? you think the current situtation is a NO WIN wait til you get married if you can call it that.... E2 and/or Alpha Male...you deinftely need man. I hope ya do..least you've got the courage and da balls to say something,I Just hope you'll ACT and NOT just Vent.

Well first of all I wanted to vent and of course I'm going to act...duhh loll but kamasutra is real bro I swear in not Makin it up I SWEARRRRRRR loll. But seriously this is subliminal talk here man of course I want to take action I'm already sold and I've been sold with all of the results with everybody else that has posted come on....loll I don't need anyone's help I got this ...trust....I got this loll I'm usually never having a sense of humor but ephra is giving me that edge

usually I got pissed off with the remarks and I'm like oh god let's see what they wrote and now I'm just responding with a sense of humor It's gotta be ephra Smile