Subliminal Talk
EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance (/Thread-EPHRA-v-1-0-Returning-with-A-Bad-Ass-Vengeance)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - RTBoss - 07-10-2016

(07-03-2016, 11:54 PM)yeah! Wrote: What percentage of the effects you experienced while running do you still have RT?

Sorry, man - been outta town with no internet!

I'd say at least 85%!

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-11-2016

Day 18
July 11
US Tones
vol 30

Total time listened 7.5 hours

I know I said I wouldnt report any negative things but only actual positive ones but I guess its just boredom making me write this pre review. Another reason I am writing this is because I am 2 weeks away from completing EPHRA. (another 14 days) before starting AM 6. I really have no satisfactory reports or any changes that I am feeling; I still feel the same as I've been before starting this sub. Irrational fears are still present. I don't know if this sub works things internally before portraying results externally.

Lol I know that for me EPHRA may be something to use long term because decades of bad programming in my mind will not change me in 32 days. But I am getting rather bored with using it now and a tad bit selfishly impatient... not seeing what I want to see with external results in the outside world....yeah there have been tidbits of interesting outcomes but still not to the level that I'd like....I promised to stick this one out for 32 days and I will do what I say regardless of the outcome no matter how boring it is becoming. I am sure it will help me change but 32 days I doubt I will see anything happen unless it is one of those things at the last day of using it and BAM! unexpected instant change. I mean the sub has now been making me feel drained recently every now and then I guess so maybe slowly it is finally putting in some real work....but I just don't feel any different right now....

I guess I am not taking this sub seriously. If I was I'd be listening to it for up to 12 hours every day and using headphones hardcore too.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-12-2016

Day 19
July 12
US Tones
vol 30

Listening time - 7.5 hours

It is funny that I keep striking 7.5 hours almost every day of listening and I am not doing this deliberately.

I found reassurance today that I am not the exception of not seeing anything happen while listening to EPHRA 1.0. Albeit it has only been 19 days.

Hercules says that he used the sub for a whopping 90 days and did not see anything come about with the exception of physical psychomatic reactions from using the sub....would be cool to experience that I think even though physically it would be unpleasant....but I won't see that happen since I am ending this in 13 more days.

(01-31-2016, 04:25 AM)Hercules Wrote: So this is my 3 month Review for EPHRA. In retrospect nothing much happened

I advocate 6-12 month runs of these programs to create lasting change.

Then there was another comment exchange between Spiritman and Nox

(01-27-2016, 05:18 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 01:05 PM)Nox Wrote: I may not be noticing any radical or even noticeable benefits, but I'm sure that there are some subconscious issues that are being helped along that will make my future sub usage easier. That's the reason I started with this after all, to clear out some of the junk that will get in the way during my future progress.

I can relate to this, I have been using EPRHA for going on about 30 days now and I haven't noticed much change outwardly. However, I believe a lot of the changes are taking place on the inside, even if I am not aware of them.

So I feel a bit better now that I am not the outsider that is not experiencing anything dramatic when other users have used it beyond my timeline and have not seen anything much. When it comes to not being aware of internal changes taking place and outwardly you don't feel anything....dont expect to.

Lastly, if it serves any consolation, I believe that I have been more excited and motivated to get into internet marketing, affiliate marketing, CPA marketing which has been my interest and passion but then I would get lazy or something in the past because I wouldnt know where or how to start....but maybe its becuz of EPHRA that I am finally getting into it; I mean like I look forward to it and I find it 'fun' and not boring to do taking notes watching lessons and videos that teach you how it is done....(PPC, copywriting, email marketing, etc). If this push and motivational drive is in high gear while on the EPHRA sub, then it is a good precursor before BASE that will really ramp it up.

On a final note, I am going to stop US tones for now and go back to trickling stream. I might even do one and then the other back and forth every other day. Just to give it a experimentational mix for results.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-13-2016

Day 20
July 13
Trickling Stream
vol 20
Listened for 6 hours

Dreams: I enjoyed this dream. Although it was a negative one but toward the end became positive. So what happened was I was dreaming I was in my dad's convenience store (he used to do businesses in convenience stores). So the dream somehow transitioned with the same characters I was interacting with in the dream from convenience to my old job where I was house sitting in the group home where residents were not allowed to do certain things up to a certain time.

Convenience store - The first thing I realized was that I was doing something in the store and didn't know there was a line building up at the register. When I was walking back out to the store area, the line was there waiting for me. So I made it up there and there was probably at least 4 or 5 people as it felt. In the store the feeling I got was "why arent these people leaving" after making their purchase.... "they are giving me a hard time" one scene I remember was that a girl I think used something from the store and didnt pay for it and left it sloppily for me and I chased her out upset and complaining to her why she did that; she just walked away didnt say nothing.

The other guys didnt want to leave the store and I had to close up....I guess what the sub was trying to say was that my subconscious is not assertive to push people out when they need to go.

The other dream in the group home was that the residents didnt take me seriously. They kept disrespecting me. I tried to stay polite and professional with them but I kept getting taken advantage of. I think in one of the scenes one guy was trying to pull a prank on me but I just played it cool and "haha" with him but then suddenly, at the last scene felt like a big crowd and that's when I became serious and stopped any bullshit nonsense that they were pulling and not let them roam around the home when their curfew time struck. So as there was loud mingling going on with one another, I felt like I had a loudspeaker and said "attention please" and started giving my assertive speech "it is almost 9pm" (at my group home job the curfew for the residents was 9pm to be in their bedroom) "please pack your things up and get going to your rooms. You are more than welcome to stay but I will write down your names who do not listen and will report you to my boss" As i was giving this speech I felt some people already making their way to their rooms. But it wasn't me that they were listening to, it was because of threatening to tell my boss that was their fear....but me confidently just telling them and getting fed up with their perspective of me about the deadline to be in their rooms was from my own self where I just couldnt take it no more but they did stop to listen as I made them get my attention....

End of dreams

So today I realized that trickling stream may be better for me than US tones. Because I felts effects for today I think after listening to trickling stream. Couple of things that stand out is there are people I don't want to talk to and usually I hesitate or avoid to want to deal with people. But today, I felt like even if I was thinking lets get this over with, that I had to talk to some people, I wasn't being immature or stubborn like I usually am to not want to talk to them because I get anxious or nervous and don't know what to say or talk about with such people but this time, I was calm even if I didn't want to talk to them.....and didn't know what to say etc.

I guess a sense of calmness over took me even when I had an interview I didn't feel anxious just calmness and relaxed....

Even any strangers that would come toward me, if at all, I said to myself I'd be ready to say anything to them if they tried to come up to me to talk, even unexpectedly....so calmness was the main thing that I felt and no anxiety or nervousness...

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-14-2016

Day 21
July 14
Trickling Stream
vol 20 - 1 hour
vol 15 - 5.5 hours

Total listening - 6.5 hours

I had this dream that I had lots of money. and I was carrying around like a 100,000 $ bill or something and I was trying to preserve it but there was a significant part of the dream where I was not allowed to use the bill to make a transaction and the thought of it being a fake bill is what others would have thought and I'd get in trouble but I felt or knew that it was genuine. I don't think I ever made a transaction but that is all I remember.

I think today I felt calm like if anyone could approach me I could interact with them calmly if it ever happened.....then I also have a big ass event tomorrow and I thought of it and am not nervous at all as I usually was irrational fear nervous; I just am like lets get it over with and remaining calm. No panicking or butterflies in the stomach.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-15-2016

Day 22
July 15
Ocean Wave sounds
vol 15- 7 hours whilst sleeping
vol 15 - 30 min whilst awake

Total listen time 7.5 hours

So one thing today I noticed was that I was usually anxious or afraid or irrationally not wanting to go somewhere being stubborn or immature wanting to avoid going there. Or the day before the event, I always felt nervous or anxious before the event ever came about wondering irrationally what was to happen.

Today, I felt calm.....the day before the event, I didn't get anxious, I didn't dread it. I just went to the event and was ever so calm. Relaxed. Did not have irrational fears, did not get anxious, did not act stubborn with the parents not wanting to go.....It has got to be EPHRA, it just has got to be.

I usually would get nervous with butterflies in my stomach but nope. The day before the event, did not feel it. Just remained calm, stayed asleep like it was gonna be another day.

I even was not nervous about this person at the event calling out my name for some stuff going on about me that I will not mention....ah what the hell, okay so I am pre engaged to get married to a woman I dont want to be with.....that's beside the point. Maybe I might rant about it another time on the chatterbox. Anyway, I didnt feel nervous about them calling my name or ashamed. If they asked me to stand up for the crowd, I guess I was ready for that too without feeling shyness or shame I think.

I have 10 days before ending EPHRA and beginning AM 6. I even felt calm and making a statement to my family with others present without feeling shame or shyness about it or irrational fears....(not calling them out just making a playful statement). Happily they didnt say no comments back and just stayed quiet (I guess it was a serious situation quiet) Or they would usually (especially my sister or mom) say something that would make me feel bad and nothing came out of their mouth.

The only thing EPHRA on the outside is doing for me, I think, is feeling calmness even if irrational fears for many other things is still present. I don't think I remember any dreams.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-17-2016

Day 23
July 16
Trickling stream
vol 15
Listened for 7 hours

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-17-2016

Day 24
July 17th
Trickling Stream
Vol 15
Listened for 9 hours

Had a weird dream that is kinda hard to describe...

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-19-2016

Day 25
July 18
Trickling Stream
vol 15
Listened for 7 hours

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-19-2016

Day 26
July 19
Trickling Stream
vol 15
Listened for 6 hours

Just some quick things I notice is that I am not caring that some stranger comes to me to say something without rushing fearing that they will come to me to say something if i hear noises coming somewhere near and i know logically and rationally nothing like that ever happens but if it ever did I am ready to talk to them......before I would drive away or avoid the situation fearing such possibilities....calmness is present every now and then...

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - Rennus - 07-21-2016

(07-03-2016, 07:58 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 10:26 PM)Rennus Wrote: Hoho, man! You seem to have quite the powerful engine in your noggin. (Not being sarcastic)
That's a lot of insight gained in such a short period of time.

It'll be nice to see what else you find out, I've had a lot of the same type of shit you've had in the past (fear-based thinking and therefore anxiety, especially social, and even around family)

About the sticking to things and persistence - don't stress about it too much bro, it kind of just makes you less likely to stick to it. The more pressure you put on yourself to stick to something, the worse the whole procrastination thing gets.

Just keep an eye out for hate. What one has been afraid of one will also hate.

Thanks for the comment newcomer. Wait, what? Didnt mention nothing about persistence? Ohhhh I think you are talking from my introduction post lol. Did you actually read every single post so far in these logs? Are you doing EPHRA yourself? I am 10 days down for the most part and am looking to upgrade to version 2.0 in the next 22 days I guess; If I dont got the money I will have to ride this one out for an additional 32 days and after 2 months switch to 2.0. But thanks for commenting again. How do you feel about my progress so far? Confusedleepy:

Yeah, I've read all of your posts on this thread, including the new ones. Tongue

I think you've made some good progress, the fact that you've been more relaxed when dealing with people (such as your friend who'd usually annoy you) is a sign of that. We can't really lighten up unless we've cleared negative emotions in general, in my opinion.

I feel you about the volume, by the way.. I've been so drained just because I raised it lmao

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-22-2016

Day 27
July 20th
Trickling Stream
vol 15
6 - 7 hours listened

Unfortunately I misplaced my recorded hours I listened on this date but I know this much that it was at least 6 or 7 hours.

Anyways, today was very interesting. For one there was this salesy guy wanting to make a buck guy driving to the side of me and saw my dented door I had. Was trying to be persistent to make a sale off of me saying he can fix it for a good price and I just threw some words back to him like "don't throw me a sales pitch" and "not interested, I can fix it myself". The guy persisted and I admit I was sort of getting bugged a tiny bit by his salesy persistence but I didn't cave in....usually I would say things like "whats your phone number I will call you" or "where are you located I will swing by" to make them think I wanted his business but just to get rid of them.....but this time I said the above instead of how I used to handle it. Been feeling calm but not 100%.

LOL another thing I did on this day was I started casually dancing in front of everyone all comfortable doing my thing as I was waiting in line for my turn to pick up something and didn't care what anyone said or thought. I just did it feeling comfortable...........never felt that before; never would have imagined doing it either before EPHRA....lol I even started strutting; walking with a strut walking into Walmart not caring what others saw how I was walking.

So I guess this is proof that Shannon's subs work....and this is just version 1.0; imagine what 2.0 holds.

Day 28
July 21st
Trickling Stream
vol 15
5.5 hours listened.

I can definitely feel calmness in front of people. For instance today at Metro PCS, in 2 separate stores, I talked like wanted to say what I felt without fearing to say it. Told a stranger at one Metro pcs store how this chick at the desk is not wanting to take back an item that I wanted to return with a receipt and what i purchased just 2 days ago....(I think I made her feel like a fool calling her out). I guess I felt chilled and talked relaxed with her making small jokes (na I didnt want her) just felt cool about it and as I was leaving she said bye like I think in a way that it was a "you seem cool I like you" kinda bye but don't quote me on it.....

Then I ended up going to another Metro PCS store and tried to get a refund complaining to the manager about wanting to return a product and how his other guy said I could return it bla bla bla and unfortunately they werent taking it back and I lost $10; I told the guy I'd return it back but it is my fault cuz I am supposed to return it in same day and didn't....I called the manager out saying that your friend over there said I could return it....then fast forward to the part where I originally tell the guy that sold it to me (in a calm fun way) WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT lol I was just having fun with it like the kinda way Denzel Washington said it in Training Day.....but I was cool and calm all through out and definitely threatened tor report Metro PCS standards to corporate and how it wasnt fair that they couldnt refund even with a receipt.....I can only do a dumb exchange and picked a phoen cover for phone but I STILL WANTED MY MONEY BACK!!

(07-21-2016, 09:00 AM)Rennus Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 07:58 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 10:26 PM)Rennus Wrote: Hoho, man! You seem to have quite the powerful engine in your noggin. (Not being sarcastic)
That's a lot of insight gained in such a short period of time.

It'll be nice to see what else you find out, I've had a lot of the same type of shit you've had in the past (fear-based thinking and therefore anxiety, especially social, and even around family)

About the sticking to things and persistence - don't stress about it too much bro, it kind of just makes you less likely to stick to it. The more pressure you put on yourself to stick to something, the worse the whole procrastination thing gets.

Just keep an eye out for hate. What one has been afraid of one will also hate.

Thanks for the comment newcomer. Wait, what? Didnt mention nothing about persistence? Ohhhh I think you are talking from my introduction post lol. Did you actually read every single post so far in these logs? Are you doing EPHRA yourself? I am 10 days down for the most part and am looking to upgrade to version 2.0 in the next 22 days I guess; If I dont got the money I will have to ride this one out for an additional 32 days and after 2 months switch to 2.0. But thanks for commenting again. How do you feel about my progress so far? Confusedleepy:

Yeah, I've read all of your posts on this thread, including the new ones. Tongue

I think you've made some good progress, the fact that you've been more relaxed when dealing with people (such as your friend who'd usually annoy you) is a sign of that. We can't really lighten up unless we've cleared negative emotions in general, in my opinion.

I feel you about the volume, by the way.. I've been so drained just because I raised it lmao

I like your theory......you might be right.....about the can't lighiten up unless clearing negative emotions.....well 4 more days and I will have to close the chapter of EPHRA 1.0. Drumrolls please...........the final 4 days count down to starting AM 6......if I come back to EPHRA again it will only be version 2.0 moving forward. Thanks for the reply about time you replied so many days later lol jk