Subliminal Talk
EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance (/Thread-EPHRA-v-1-0-Returning-with-A-Bad-Ass-Vengeance)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - Rennus - 07-02-2016

Hoho, man! You seem to have quite the powerful engine in your noggin. (Not being sarcastic)
That's a lot of insight gained in such a short period of time.

It'll be nice to see what else you find out, I've had a lot of the same type of shit you've had in the past (fear-based thinking and therefore anxiety, especially social, and even around family)

About the sticking to things and persistence - don't stress about it too much bro, it kind of just makes you less likely to stick to it. The more pressure you put on yourself to stick to something, the worse the whole procrastination thing gets.

Just keep an eye out for hate. What one has been afraid of one will also hate.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-03-2016

(07-02-2016, 10:26 PM)Rennus Wrote: Hoho, man! You seem to have quite the powerful engine in your noggin. (Not being sarcastic)
That's a lot of insight gained in such a short period of time.

It'll be nice to see what else you find out, I've had a lot of the same type of shit you've had in the past (fear-based thinking and therefore anxiety, especially social, and even around family)

About the sticking to things and persistence - don't stress about it too much bro, it kind of just makes you less likely to stick to it. The more pressure you put on yourself to stick to something, the worse the whole procrastination thing gets.

Just keep an eye out for hate. What one has been afraid of one will also hate.

Thanks for the comment newcomer. Wait, what? Didnt mention nothing about persistence? Ohhhh I think you are talking from my introduction post lol. Did you actually read every single post so far in these logs? Are you doing EPHRA yourself? I am 10 days down for the most part and am looking to upgrade to version 2.0 in the next 22 days I guess; If I dont got the money I will have to ride this one out for an additional 32 days and after 2 months switch to 2.0. But thanks for commenting again. How do you feel about my progress so far? Confusedleepy:

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-03-2016

Day 10- July 3rd
US Tones
8 hours vol 30 whilst sleeping
2 hours vol 30 whilst awake

Total listen time 10 hours

No dreams to report today however productivity has been high; very motivated to starting to self teach cpa marketing to myself and how PPC works....also looking for better jobs that pay much much better than what I am usually used to.....cpa marketing is a good start to learn so that way when I start BASE I will be ready to ramp up my entrepreneurial game.

I was thinking of going straight into AM 6 after 1 month of EPHRA then go back to EPHRA 2.0 then maybe BASE...just updated my signature

Today I was talking to a acquaintance who is not really a friend but anyway he has a shallow mentality and I would always get pissed off hearing his nonsense belief in reality. But when I was talking to him on the phone today, I laughed alot with him (or even at him) and didnt feel offended or pissed like I did before with his immature persona; I actually had a good time talking with him......so laughter was high up there and I rarely ever laugh so much with him. EPHRA may be the reason for this.

Unfortunately, EPHRA didnt do much today for my annoying parents though. Hope that changes soon.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - RTBoss - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 11:02 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: I was thinking of going straight into AM 6 after 1 month of EPHRA then go back to EPHRA 2.0 then maybe BASE...just updated my signature

AM is WAY more expensive than E2! Perhaps you purchased AM6 long ago...but,

E2 will change you fast. Very fast. Run E2. You'll change in ways you never consciously expected. That's good. Your subconscious knows how you need to heal to be happy - it just hasn't done it because it was instructed otherwise (ie real life). Trust me, and any other E2 runner - E2 will change your life for the better!

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-04-2016

Day 11 - July 4th
US Tones
6 hours
Volume 32

First off before I get into the dreams, let me tell you guys WOW! I did not know that putting the volume 2 notches higher would give me such a powerful vivid dream that I've had last night! Not only that but I feel extremely drained (didn't feel so drained in the 1st 10 days of its usage).

Dreams: There was actually 2 of them (the events will not be in chronological order)

1. The first dream looked like I was in a scene with police officers. I think we were trying to crank the car battery or something......there was a woman officer who I was trying to "date" as it felt from the dream. So I think she was taking care of her elderly and weakened parents that had no life left in them; like they were very frail. One of the woman officer's sister I think told me she was actually involved in a gang as a officer. So I think I felt disappointed hearing this. But the most powerful scene from the dream was when I think I was trying to power up a car battery by myself and the voltage was sooo high that I got knocked out and woke up somewhere else, I guess this was the woman officer's house. (That was such a vivid experience; I think because we were having a lightning thunderstorm outside while sleeping, the dream interprets what is going on outside with a giant rumbling boom and interprets it into the dream; I must have slept through it and thats when the "voltage" shock took effect. That's okay because I don't like being awoken to a rumbling thunder anyways).

# 2

All I remember in this one is that there is a group of people in a jungle and some 'bad' guys want something and they threaten one of the guys that they will do so and so (such as from the season 1 of Lost where Sayid is putting some bamboo needles or whatever in Sawyer's fingers as they had him tied up to the tree as a hostage). Some woman speaks up to say something that would work against their threat....that's all I remember...sorry for the cliffhanger lol.

So as far as the day was, nothing really exciting to report. Guess I have to keep on trucking and listen so much that my current mindset must be weakened to produce the new me. Even if I am only listening for 32 days, I guess I need to listen for 12 hours a day in these remaining 3 weeks or so. Try to anyway. The only time I may post is when I have vivid dreams and reports of feeling drained and the total hours listened and how I listend to the subs. That is definitely a important record to be mindful of..

The other tiems I would post is not to talk about venting of negative events that occur in my day like as if I am not even using the sub but to report what the sub claims it will help to produce with continuous listening. I guess I would even include things that I feel are important to be noted down that I feel are the cause of the sub.

So there you have it readers; and with that being said one thing I would like to say is that I have been becoming lazy or not wanting to go to my current job that I used to do mostly I am thinking is ever since listening to the sub.....before the sub I just went so something is preventing me from going.....havent been to work for a little over 2 weeks now. Lol maybe EPHRA is producing some kind of depression feeling or something weeding out my internal beliefs.

I won't be posting daily no more again only when certain events occur is when I think should be appropriate whether it be tomorrow or 10 days from now. Wish me luck in my journey with EPHRA

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-04-2016

(07-03-2016, 11:29 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 11:02 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: I was thinking of going straight into AM 6 after 1 month of EPHRA then go back to EPHRA 2.0 then maybe BASE...just updated my signature

AM is WAY more expensive than E2! Perhaps you purchased AM6 long ago...but,

E2 will change you fast. Very fast. Run E2. You'll change in ways you never consciously expected. That's good. Your subconscious knows how you need to heal to be happy - it just hasn't done it because it was instructed otherwise (ie real life). Trust me, and any other E2 runner - E2 will change your life for the better!

Hi. Yeah that was my 1st intention but I am heading out to India in a little over 6 months so I must use AM 6 for personal reasons first because if I use E2 then AM 6, it will ruin my routine progress by timezones and hours listened so thats why I decided AM 6 first since I will be meeting with people in India that requires the AM 6 edge.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-05-2016

Day 12 - July 5th
Total listening time at least 5 hours?
US Tones - Volume 32

So unfortunately I wanted to just quickly say that I lost my phoen today and in there had my exact time of listening that I did with EPHRA. Another uneventful situation that occurred is that my headphones that were stereo high khz were washed out when the rain struck and i left my window open and now the headphones are damaged.....

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - DisneylandUSA - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 05:32 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: Day 12 - July 5th
US Tones - Volume 32

So unfortunately I wanted to just quickly say that I lost my phoen today and in there had my exact time of listening that I did with EPHRA. Another uneventful situation that occurred is that my headphones that were stereo high khz were washed out when the rain struck and i left my window open and now the headphones are damaged.....

Wow, that is some terrible things happening; Well, I admire your ability to 'bounce back' from any set back... Sounds like you are handling it well...perhaps, better than most people Smile

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-07-2016

Day 13
July 6th
At least 5 hours?
Personal Laptop

So when I realized that I lost my phone, I couldn't connect bluetooth to speakers to listen on my speakers so I ended up listening on my laptop......but it had windows 10 on it so I tried to find an app for bluetooth where I could play EPHRA through my bluetooth laptop but no luck. Probably ruined a consecutive listening for the passed 12 days.....hopefully nothing too bad.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-07-2016

Day 14
July 7th
6.5 hours
vol 32

So I got some great news! I found my original phone I thought I lost.....I was afraid some weirdo had my phone and started doing crazy things with it but when I realized where it was (all this time in my car) I just embarrassingly just SMH...

After I realized I found my old phone in my car, I already bought a new one. But I will still keep my new phone cuz I am thinking about switching carriers since I have a whopping bill on my old one and wont pay it.....go cheaper, get prepaid!

Dreams: Very pleasant friendly dream. Nothing vivid. I dreamt I was tutoring a toddler. There was a random dog in the dream. The mom was telling me to this not that with her son.......I know there was more to the dream I just know the general summary of it.

Manifestation had occurred most likely from the sub.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-09-2016

Day 15
July 8th
5.5 hours listened
vol 30 US Tones

So what stands out today is that I was going into Mcdonalds to order something and had to use the rest room quickly and when I asked if the bathroom was open (because this stupid bitch was cleaning in there), she snaps at me with a very rude comment....so I didnt think twice and just told her off....I mean not like the kind of "put you in your place" sort of bit but just said, "well you dont have to be rude about it"....then I said to shut the door if you are gonna clean...then I went to order my meal and asked for the manager and told the manager what happend....I didnt hang around long to see how the manager handled her but I felt bad leaving too soon; I should have stuck around and watched her ass get handed to her (to bad not by me)....The reason I am sharing this story is because I stayed calm without sounding forced or irrational in telling someone off...same with reporting to the manager.

Had a manifestation occur today most likely because of the sub. Dropped the volume back down by 2 notches because I was concerned that what I might have heard was static like sounds with US tones which I am hoping it wasn't, especially with a speaker that goes up to 21khz; my usual theory is because I am playing it with my android phone so it comes out from the phone into the speakers... so I just brought it down and will keep it at 30.

That's about it

(07-05-2016, 09:55 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 05:32 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: Day 12 - July 5th
US Tones - Volume 32

Wow, that is some terrible things happening; Well, I admire your ability to 'bounce back' from any set back... Sounds like you are handling it well...perhaps, better than most people Smile

Yeah heck I was involved in an accident a couple of days back and handled that well, too. I should have shouted and yelled at the hitter but am probably the most calmest guys you would ever meet. Lol come to think of it years ago my car got towed and I was calm about that too that an acquaintance told me "I am quite calm about such a concerning incident".

Day 16 - HALF MARK
July 9
US Tones
vol 30
7.5 hours listened whilst sleeping
1 hour listened whilst awake

Total listen time 8.5 hours

Feeling sort of drained I think from listening overnight.

RE: EPHRA v 1.0 Returning with A (Bad-Ass) Vengeance - hiddenalias - 07-10-2016

Day 17
July 10
US Tones
vol 30

Total time listened 7.5 hours

Felt sort of drained I think from listening because I know I got some good sleep thats for sure