Subliminal Talk
Masculine & Feminine Energy changes & subliminals (AM & WM 2) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Masculine & Feminine Energy changes & subliminals (AM & WM 2) (/Thread-Masculine-Feminine-Energy-changes-subliminals-AM-WM-2)

Masculine & Feminine Energy changes & subliminals (AM & WM 2) - Raykon - 06-24-2016

I've noticed that it takes 1-2 weeks from my energy to go from masculine or feminine when I switched between woman magnet and alpha male refresher in the past.

Pros and cons I've noticed

Masculine energy (AM) - more sexual attraction, more dominance, more control, people sucking up and supplicating to me, more threat from other guys or the opposite, less talkative/warm in speech., Respect, Feeling indifferent, major focus in life growth/building life

Feminine energy (women magnet)- very likeable, very sociable, very friendly, very warm, gift of gab, less sexual attraction more comfort game attraction. (much more comfort game), more connectivity and flow with conversations, more emotional & major focus in life women

When I did sex magnet the first time I was a social rock star and sexual king. The second time i did it i quit before stage 1 was over because i was having INSANE resistance and not liking the feeling of the sub at all.

So depending on where you on in your life I think that makes a big difference in how resistance can hit you.

The first time I did sex magnet & had a good experience I was living on my own and making allot of money. The second time I did sex magnet and didn't have a good experience I was not living on my own and I was broke, shitty job and had a break up with a really beautiful attractive smart girl. 10/10 model type but down to earth.

RE: Masculine & Feminine Energy changes & subliminals (AM & WM 2) - Jakeb203 - 06-28-2016

It might be my own observation, but the first time I ran BASE I had more feminine energy. The second time I ran BASE right immediately after AM, I was able to intentionally balance masculine energy with it. Right now I am at BASE stage 5, my current programming feels like a conglomerate of both energies. But sometimes it feels a bit tiring to always pull AM programmings, otherwise I end up becoming too soft emotionally.

RE: Masculine & Feminine Energy changes & subliminals (AM & WM 2) - Raykon - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 06:10 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: It might be my own observation, but the first time I ran BASE I had more feminine energy. The second time I ran BASE right immediately after AM, I was able to intentionally balance masculine energy with it. Right now I am at BASE stage 5, my current programming feels like a conglomerate of both energies. But sometimes it feels a bit tiring to always pull AM programmings, otherwise I end up becoming too soft emotionally.

what do you mean by "always pull am programmings" not sure what you mean by that?

And yeah I just stopped doing base at the end of stage 3 to do Daosi & so far I've had a pretty good balance of energy. I'm very masculine and feminine. I feel like I'm almost perfectly balanced. I haven't had this balance ever in my life but BASE has brought it out of me.

I feel like i'm on both woman magnet and alpha male at same time. (energy wise.. i'm not talking about the focus or direction the subliminal brought me in)