Subliminal Talk
EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary (/Thread-EHPRA-2-Your-evaluations-Summary)

Pages: 1 2

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Lucius - 07-05-2016

(07-02-2016, 06:34 AM)Nox Wrote: It's deceptively deep. Parts of who I've always been but either repressed or shut down have come up to the surface. I'm more "barbaric" and much more kind at the same time. It seems to heal the wounds that kept who you really are hidden.

This is something I am still trying to get my head around as I am experiencing the same thing. I feel zen like like, yet there is this gentle aggressiveness within me. I ran ASC for a month and a half, E1 for two months, and I am a month on E2. I am not sure if it's programming of ASC being released or it's preparation for Alpha Male. Which ever one it is, I am loving this!

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 07-08-2016

I hope I see something soon or eventually

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - koshas - 07-08-2016

I did two months of ephra v1 over a year ago. I had some good effects from the run. But should have run it for six months. I'm currently running v2 for about the second week now ,like most of the subs it seems I can feel small shifts along the way. And some not really perceptible. But can feel the effects.
I had my first real resistance last night. I tried using my sleepphones but could not sleep. I felt good and euphoric but could not listen anymore for the day as I listened with headphones most of that day.

My girlfriend is almost on 30 days on v1 she has seen some really good benifits from it. It's her first sub. She really likes it. I'm going to get v2 for her. And have her run it for six months.

Also I have been waking up with morning wood almost everyday. It must be ephra . I must have some guilt and shame relating to sexuality.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 09:14 AM)koshas Wrote: I did two months of ephra v1 over a year ago. I had some good effects from the run. But should have run it for six months. I'm currently running v2 for about the second week now ,like most of the subs it seems I can feel small shifts along the way. And some not really perceptible. But can feel the effects.
I had my first real resistance last night. I tried using my sleepphones but could not sleep. I felt good and euphoric but could not listen anymore for the day as I listened with headphones most of that day.

My girlfriend is almost on 30 days on v1 she has seen some really good benifits from it. It's her first sub. She really likes it. I'm going to get v2 for her. And have her run it for six months.

Kostas thanks, how are you listening to v2 for effects, I mean all with headphones/earphones or all at night or?

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - koshas - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 10:19 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 09:14 AM)koshas Wrote: I did two months of ephra v1 over a year ago. I had some good effects from the run. But should have run it for six months. I'm currently running v2 for about the second week now ,like most of the subs it seems I can feel small shifts along the way. And some not really perceptible. But can feel the effects.

Kostas thanks, how are you listening to v2 for effects, I mean all with headphones/earphones or all at night or?

Mostly with earbuds at the moment. I will start with headphones and sleep phones soon.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - PinkGreenOrangePug - 07-10-2016

(07-05-2016, 10:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: PinkGreenOrangePug, did you want to say something?

Oh, I ment to ask what is ERPHA, but it's the Emotional Pain Relief Healing Aid, right?

I have big things come up that I am hesitant with because I've never done them. Sure, why not?

Future Gratitude for those.... I find helpful SmileCool Yoda dialect Big Grin
Seriously though, when I find myself wanting to do something I find resistance to courageously do, what I do is sit and meditate for a moment. I get crazy grateful for all things about to happen. And then I go do my best to do that thing and overcome that initial resistance. Usually that initial resistance is gone because I put out energy of gratitude and it affects my whole interaction with what I am achieving.

RE: EHPRA 2 - Your evaluations Summary - Jake2015 - 07-11-2016

(07-10-2016, 09:49 PM)PinkGreenOrangePug Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 10:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: PinkGreenOrangePug, did you want to say something?

Oh, I ment to ask what is ERPHA, but it's the Emotional Pain Relief Healing Aid, right?

I have big things come up that I am hesitant with because I've never done them. Sure, why not?

Future Gratitude for those.... I find helpful SmileCool Yoda dialect Big Grin
Seriously though, when I find myself wanting to do something I find resistance to courageously do, what I do is sit and meditate for a moment. I get crazy grateful for all things about to happen. And then I go do my best to do that thing and overcome that initial resistance. Usually that initial resistance is gone because I put out energy of gratitude and it affects my whole interaction with what I am achieving.

Yes EHPRA 2 is Emotional Healing and Pain Relief and its version 2.

Version 1 is the free version, version 2, also known here as E2, is the updated paid version.

Your approach sounds good!