Subliminal Talk
EPHRA script - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: EPHRA script (/Thread-EPHRA-script)

EPHRA script - Jakeb203 - 06-10-2016

Does anyone have E2's script? I am planning to purchase for my parents but unfortunately they do not understand too much English. I plan on getting them familiar with the script first before they start listening.

RE: EPHRA script - Life - 06-10-2016

What language do they speak?

RE: EPHRA script - CatMan - 06-11-2016

As always...5G and beyond programs, do not have the scripts released. As they contain proprietary information on building subs. Shannon doesn't want that gifted to competitors.

RE: EPHRA script - Lowe - 06-11-2016

I suppose you can still get them parts of the scripts, albeit not up-to-date, if that is still useful. EPRHA 2.0 contains OTVM, PTPA, OSGF and a couple of removing negativity scripts, which are available in the script library.

RE: EPHRA script - Jakeb203 - 06-11-2016

(06-11-2016, 01:37 PM)Lowe Wrote: I suppose you can still get them parts of the scripts, albeit not up-to-date, if that is still useful. EPRHA 2.0 contains OTVM, PTPA, OSGF and a couple of removing negativity scripts, which are available in the script library.

Thanks.

RE: EPHRA script - Shannon - 06-12-2016

It would be useless to use the scripts in the library for that. I have optimized them beyond recognition.

RE: EPHRA script - Jakeb203 - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 01:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: It would be useless to use the scripts in the library for that. I have optimized them beyond recognition.

In this regard, Shannon, can you provide maybe even partial script of this sub? Or even related. My parents definitely need to run E2 but can't run without understanding it first

RE: EPHRA script - Shannon - 06-12-2016

I cannot.

But I don't think you would be benefited by having the script anyway. Translations are not going to have the same effect, which is why we don't have subs in other languages.

If they are exposed, and they subconsciously understand the language being spoken, they will respond. And if not... they won't.

RE: EPHRA script - Jakeb203 - 06-13-2016

(06-12-2016, 06:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: I cannot.

But I don't think you would be benefited by having the script anyway. Translations are not going to have the same effect, which is why we don't have subs in other languages.

If they are exposed, and they subconsciously understand the language being spoken, they will respond. And if not... they won't.

The thing is, both of them are capable of understanding English. They just need to refresh their memories as well as some new vocabularies. I won't benefit from having the script personally of course, it will be totally for them. Having an English script for them will enable them study what the statements mean. Even partial sentences / vocabularies will help in this case.