Subliminal Talk
Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience (/Thread-Changers-EPRHA-2-0-experience)

Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - changer - 06-07-2016

Hi there,

its day 4 of my EPRHA 2.0 journey (my first sub) and I now want to start my journal. I do 8+ hours a day, some at night with speakers (masked ocean), some at daytime with headphones (masked tickling stream).

I guess I won't write epic storys, just shorter comments.

What I have noticed so far:

- I am dreaming very vividly and about strange things (also sexual) and my dream recall is better than before (could be useful for practicing lucid dreaming again).
- After the first listening round I got angry about my situation and some people who are part of the situation
- After the first night of full listening I awoke with a tranquil feeling
- My hayfever kicked in really heavily - might just be coincidence since now is the time where all that grass is "blooming". But 2 years ago I tapped(EFT) the hayfever away (last year almost no problems) and now its back - not sure about the reason.

My overall goal is changing my job situation and getting better with women, so EPRHA will most probably be only the stepping stone for further subs...

I plan to listen to it for 3 months.

RE: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - CatMan - 06-07-2016

Welcome to the forum!

You'd be surprised, EHPRA 2.0 in and of itself, can cause serious changes to all aspects of your life, including women. It does this by removing pain from past events, programming for self validation and self love and respect, guilt shame and fear removal, etc. It's a very potent sub, I'm sure you'll love it if you stick with it. Many of us even after two weeks maximum, have seen serious benefits.

Great choice of sub. Looking forward to hearing more as you progress on your journey!

RE: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - Jake2015 - 06-07-2016

Hey I started E2.0 today so ill be eager for you to see benefits and results Smile keep it going

RE: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - changer - 06-08-2016

I feel down at the moment. Melancholy, hopelessness, anger and sadness over things that could have been ect...
It started this morning after an even weirder (than usual since EPRHA) dream and then I found some old letters - boom. Is that the manifestation part so that I have to deal with it now? Hmmm...

I wonder if EPRHA deals with those feelings or do I have to solve them with other techniques?

RE: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - CatMan - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 07:35 AM)changer Wrote: I feel down at the moment. Melancholy, hopelessness, anger and sadness over things that could have been ect...
It started this morning after an even weirder (than usual since EPRHA) dream and then I found some old letters - boom. Is that the manifestation part so that I have to deal with it now? Hmmm...

I wonder if EPRHA deals with those feelings or do I have to solve them with other techniques?

Those feelings are just responses to what the program is getting you to do. Dealing with unpleasant buried pain, GSF, can initially be unpleasant. That will pass very soon as the program gets you to work through things and get past things.

The program pushes you to learn what you need to learn, when helpful and in a variety of ways, to get past things. Several times I've gotten an urge to look something up out of nowhere, a book or a fear/phobia etc., and it's VERY relevant to my situation and helps a great deal. That's almost scary to think about how the process works, but there's no denying it DOES work.

RE: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - DisneylandUSA - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 07:46 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 07:35 AM)changer Wrote: I feel down at the moment. Melancholy, hopelessness, anger and sadness over things that could have been ect...

Those feelings are just responses to what the program is getting you to do. Dealing with unpleasant buried pain, GSF, can initially be unpleasant. That will pass very soon as the program gets you to work through things and get past things.

The program pushes you to learn what you need to learn, when helpful and in a variety of ways, to get past things. Several times I've gotten an urge to look something up out of nowhere, a book or a fear/phobia etc., and it's VERY relevant to my situation and helps a great deal. That's almost scary to think about how the process works, but there's no denying it DOES work.

Well, written explanation of the process of working through feelings Smile

RE: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - changer - 06-08-2016

Thanks for your replies.

I went for a walk in the sun (with EPHRA playing) and then did some moderate weightlifting. That was helpful to calm down.
Also did a round of TRE - shake it baby.
Still there is a/that feeling lingering inside me, guess there will be some crazy dreams again tonight.

DisneylandUSA, I read you are listening only 1 hour each day? Maybe I should cut my 8+ hours back for a while and look if that runs smoother. Not sure about that. On the other hand maxx55 wrote he used E2 sometimes for 23 hours a day. And Catman also?

Guess I have to find out the limits of my own processing capabilities.

RE: Changers EPRHA 2.0 experience - ncbeareatingman - 06-09-2016

I couldnt agree with CarMan More Man. keep up the good work your're processing more than you may realize by leaps and bounds. 17 days in now and MY Life is at a completely different level and continues to amaze me on E2. Keith. I am soo deeply thankful,as well.