Subliminal Talk
My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. (/Thread-My-Subliminals-Journey-And-Experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

My Subliminals' Journey + And - Experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-05-2016

Started EHPRA 2, a few days ago. Things are interesting.
First. I am Less interest in Beer and Liquor :angel:
I've Been occupied on finishing projects that were postponed years ago. Quite interesting experience with this sub.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Jake2015 - 06-06-2016

Im going to be following your journal with hope and excitement for sure Smile Please share your listening protocols/strategy etc

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - ncbeareatingman - 06-06-2016

Copy that...what Jake2015 said... I concur ... I've been on E2 fer 15 days and the change is amazing and still its inspring to know that even more change is to come for the better. thank you for taking the courageous steps in the direction of your heart n' spirit in light of these things. more power to ya fella. Keith.

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-06-2016

(06-05-2016, 07:06 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Started EHPRA 2, a few days ago. Things are interesting.

1) I am Less interest in Beer and Less interested in Alcohol :angel:

(2) I've Been occupied on finishing projects that were postponed years ago. Quite interesting experience with this sub.

Thanks, for the supportive Encouragement. Much Appreciated Smile

A Little Sluggish in the Morning and Afternoon hours; Basically, Had to push myself to get things done Sad

:angel:

Blush

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - DisneylandUSA - 06-07-2016

Yeah ! I saw some changes on BASE 2.0 especially, 'Luck' in finding discounts and drop in prices while purchasing Smile

On EHPRA 5.5G : I had an unusual dream of a elderly woman and dog found dead in the gutter and, I call the police yet, the police did not care. A very sad dream Sad

RE: My EHPRA 5.5G Journey + and - experiences. - Jake2015 - 06-07-2016

Disney, how are you listening to the subs and how many hours did you listen on day 1 and so forth?

Whatever that dream means, I can only assume its gonna be a clearing of some inner junk, either that or you ate too much cheese the night before lol

Hi. Jake, I started using EHPRA 5.5G at only one hour each day as Shannon's instructions and, it works for me; Perhaps, with others they will adjust the time as fit for their own needs Smile