Subliminal Talk
Pure focus on DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pure focus on DMSI (/Thread-Pure-focus-on-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - DarthXedonias - 06-11-2016

(06-11-2016, 11:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: Did you know that it takes a huge amount of energy to power these advanced subs? And it takes just as much energy, if not more, to resist them. And guess what happens if you don't power them externally, as the script is instructing you to do, or you try to resist them?

Depending on how you try to resist them, it will deeply exhaust your brain, and you fall asleep as a consequence.

Wow, thanks for answering that question. I was wondering why I was falling asleep multiples times a day during this week while running AOSI. Wasn't sure if it was resistance or not. Only question I have to figure out now is what part of AOSI I'm resisting and for what reason.

Also, one other question (hope this isn't too casual a question) if you resist and fall asleep because of it do you believe you kinda of give up resisting while your asleep since your too tired from resisting at that point?

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - Shannon - 06-11-2016

(06-11-2016, 12:25 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 11:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: Did you know that it takes a huge amount of energy to power these advanced subs? And it takes just as much energy, if not more, to resist them. And guess what happens if you don't power them externally, as the script is instructing you to do, or you try to resist them?

Depending on how you try to resist them, it will deeply exhaust your brain, and you fall asleep as a consequence.

Wow, thanks for answering that question. I was wondering why I was falling asleep multiples times a day during this week while running AOSI. Wasn't sure if it was resistance or not. Only question I have to figure out now is what part of AOSI I'm resisting and for what reason.

Also, one other question (hope this isn't too casual a question) if you resist and fall asleep because of it do you believe you kinda of give up resisting while your asleep since your too tired from resisting at that point?

Generally, resistance in V1 will be a result of not wanting to achieve the goals of the program script. The goals are to get people you find sexually attractive to initiate and then have sex with you. If you're in a committed relationship, it makes perfect sense that you might resist this.

The second reason for trying to resist is that you're a pain in the butt who thinks of subliminals as "being told what to do". If that's the case, then the subliminal will always win at these levels of power, because you can't resist while you're cycling through the various stages of sleep which you need to cycle through in order to rejuvenate your brain from trying to resist - but you CAN accept programming during most of them, excluding Delta.

Which means that if you are resisting to the point of falling asleep, the program will eventually overcome your resistance, as long as you run it while you sleep, but you're welcome to waste your time and energy fighting it all you want along the way.

And if you are resisting it in the way that does not lead to mental exhaustion, then you are truly and successfully resisting it, and I don't have enough data yet on that to say what will happen.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - SurferJoy - 06-11-2016

Your reply resonate with me. I recognize that I have a pattern of resistance in many areas of my life this being just one of them.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - SurferJoy - 06-14-2016

DAY 10

The last few days were totally uneventful. I have absolutely nothing to report at this point. Tomorrow, I will switch from 7 loops to 2 loops.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - Shannon - 06-14-2016

Try 4 first. Spend some time at that level. Let's see if that makes a difference. So far the pattern from the models seems to be showing a progression of 1-2-4-8 hours of exposure being significant.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - kenpachi - 06-14-2016

So do results actually start to decrease from 8 hours if we do more?

Also, is it 8 hours or 8 loops? As a loop is 1 hour 15, 8 loops is 10 hours.

According to the models in a conglomerate view, the results seem to decrease more than anything else doing more than 8 loops per day. And it is loops, not hours, since each run through is 75 minutes.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - Shawn - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 01:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: According to the models in a conglomerate view, the results seem to decrease more than anything else doing more than 8 loops per day. And it is loops, not hours, since each run through is 75 minutes.

Is there also some decrease in E2? Just asking because it is also 5.5G.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - dweller94 - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 01:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: According to the models in a conglomerate view, the results seem to decrease more than anything else doing more than 8 loops per day. And it is loops, not hours, since each run through is 75 minutes.

Hmm, that is interesting. I will be experimenting with this I feel my usage is way too high at the moment and I'm kind of in the 'processing script mode' all the time possibly due to the usage. This isn't just an assumption it's weird almost as if it's what's going on inside of me. I can feel it ?

(06-14-2016, 03:19 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Is there also some decrease in E2? Just asking because it is also 5.5G.

No, E2 is designed for a different goal and is achieved in a very different way, and it's going to be effective regardless. If you're getting too much exposure, you'll tend to feel it and slow down. But that is going to be a very subjective thing, whereas this program is much less subjective in this regard.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - SurferJoy - 06-15-2016

DAY 11

I listened to 4 loops today.
At the end of the afternoon, I went to do some relaxing reading in the park.
At a distance, I saw a petite blonde with big blue eyes and curly hair. She was too far for me to clearly see her face.
I was busy reading , I had brief look at her.
Later on, I left the park. On the way, I saw her again. I decided that I will approach for the sole purpose to see the dynamic of energy between us.

I approached her and I could see that her physiology shifted into a protective one. She didn't feel safe. I could also tell by her facial expression that she is not the kind of person who goes through life with self-confidence.
I was upfront and straightforward and told her why I approached her. The approach was direct.

She replied that she has to hurry up and go some place else quickly. I knew that it wasn't true. So I interrupted her and say in a soft-spoken voice and with a polite smile 'no, when you don't want to talk to someone. Just says No, thank you, I don't want to talk to you'

She left even before I could finish the sentence. She left quickly I could see that she was embarrassed and scared.

Cool

On the up side:
Totally outcome independent, I could not care less about the outcome.

Down side:
No support, help from DAOSI Wink

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - cataleya - 06-15-2016

She was being polite and trying to let you down easy... I would never say to a guy "No,thank you, I don't want to talk to you." That would sound rude, no matter how gently you say it. She was being polite and then you confronted her, feeling her bad about being polite. I am not surprised she left quickly.

But it`s great that you are not feeling attached to the outcome! Is that an AOSI effect?

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - Shannon - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 11:10 AM)cataleya Wrote: She was being polite and trying to let you down easy... I would never say to a guy "No,thank you, I don't want to talk to you." That would sound rude, no matter how gently you say it. She was being polite and then you confronted her, feeling her bad about being polite. I am not surprised she left quickly.

But it`s great that you are not feeling attached to the outcome! Is that an AOSI effect?

I have been on the receiving end of vastly more brutal verbal responses from women than "No I don't want to talk to you."

This one was uncomfortable all around and probably just didn't know how to deal with the situation or her feelings. I'm not sure polite would enter into it at that level of discomfort, might be more along the lines of "Oh boy, what is this guy gonna do to me?"

Surfer, I think by the description, your approach was much too aggressive for her.

RE: Pure focus on DAOSI - SurferJoy - 06-15-2016

Quote: I'm not sure polite would enter into it at that level of discomfort, might be more along the lines of "Oh boy, what is this guy gonna do to me?"

Surfer, I think by the description, your approach was much too aggressive for her.

Yeah, I totally agree. Street approach is not my forte. I got better results approaching girls at beaches, airport, bars, clubs.