Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 2011 (/Thread-Alpha-Male-2011)

Alpha Male 2011 - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-29-2011

Note: I combined Alpha Male 2011 (AM11) with Overcoming Procrastination. I listened to AM11 8-10 hours per day and Overcoming Procrastination 2 hours per day. If you are plagued by procrastination I suggest that you precede AM11 with 32 days of Overcoming Procrastination (12+ hours per day). Then continue Overcoming Procrastination for 2 hours per day throughout AM11. You won't be disappointed

AM11 works to make a man emotionally healthy, emotionally self-reliant, and confident in their "masculine core" (reply from Shannon below). It also works to instill alpha body language, posture, and walk. It addresses insecurities such that the listener becomes indifferent to the opinions of those around them. They are confident in their role as a male. They do not define themselves by whom they associate with, what females they attract, or how many they sleep with. They need no other outside re-enforcement because they gain their emotional confidence and self-worth from themselves. This emotional state of confidence is very attractive to everyone with whom the alpha associates. That is why alpha's are pursued by females for coupling and why other males seek them out for companionship. Everyone wants to be around emotionally confident people.

We each have images and characteristics that we associate with Alpha Males. They are at the top of their game with females, in social and business settings, physical, etc. What we do not immediately see is the confidence they possess. Often times we associate alpha with outward characteristics. I see a lot of alpha want-a-be’s that have these traits but also carry a large compensating ego or harbor hidden insecurities. Alpha Male 2011 works directly on the infrastructure (emotional confidence, insecurities, body posture) of an alpha male and indirectly on their characteristics (charismatic, intelligent, great body, born leader, etc.). An example is if you have associated the status of alpha male as a great dancer; don't expect that after AM11 you can magically dance. You will find that after AM11 you no longer care what others think about your dancing. This liberates you to get on the dance floor and work to become the dancer you expect of an alpha.

Overcoming Procrastination worked to motivate me to action. The sting of work is removed. It is no longer an overwhelming obstacle to get myself to start and finish tasks. At times I'm propelled to action. Note: AM11 instills within the listener a desire to do only the things that they want to. If you suffer from procrastination, and you do not add Overcoming Procrastination, you'll find that during months 3-5 your motivation will diminish to all most zero. Most users report that in the 6th month your motivation returns, but I could not chance a period of increased procrastination because my employment is key to supporting my family.

My background: I’m married with children. I work in corporate America. I've been in the same career since college. I’m just a regular average guy.

My attraction to the Alpha Male 2011 was to address my insecurities prior to an important event that will occur within the next year or so. I need to be emotionally strong, emotionally healthy emotionally self-reliant and emotionally self-confident. This will allow me to work directly on my self-esteem and self-worth. (For those who know me on the forum, the event is not due to illness, pending death, family or marital issues.).

I was not attracted to AM11 in order to increase female attention in any way that would jeopardize my marriage or family (to me it’s just not worth it). AM11 has an element that if desired the listener will manifest sexual attention from females, specifically attractive females. The creator of the sub, Shannon, indicates that the manifesting of the attention occurs only if the listener desires that attention and indicates it was designed to accommodate men in monogamous relationships. Its intend it not to destroy the relationship but build. I have remained committed to my wife and children throughout the 6 months of listening. (See below)

My goal for using Alpha Male 2011 was to improve myself, so that I can improve my family, my career, and my social life.

These goals were met but not in the way that I expected. I looked to AM11 to address the outward characteristics but what occurred is a major reduction of my insecurities. I grew a back-bone. I seldom, if ever, allow others to walk all over me. I'm emboldened in my communication with others. I will when needed be brash, but that's not to assert my alphaness, but more to get a point across.

My body posture is that of an alpha. My shoulders are square, my back is straight. My walk is slower and with purpose.

I now pursue only the things that I want. I was concerned that this would adversely affect my employment, but has not. I focus on what will bring me gain.

I no longer wonder or care if others are talking about me behind my back. Unless they have a direct or indirect bearing on my income and progress in life, their opinions are theirs, not mine.

The driving force of my action is no longer insecurities.

I'm respected by my peers. Previously I was a target of others with insecurity. They attacked me in order to build themselves up. They now no longer attack because they no longer perceive me as being on their level. I’m somewhat out of their reach now. I'm only a threat to those insecure individuals that are in alpha positions who are threatened by someone with confidence.

Because of my past insecurities I easily see when others act out of insecurity. It’s really nice not to always be trying to impress others. I now smile as I see others do what I use to do. I am who I am and I could care less if others think I'm in a more alpha position than them.

Like others that have completed the AM set, I sense when others are trying to manipulate me for their gain or laziness. I seldom if ever allow others to walk-all-over me. I do not allow others to take advantage of me. In short order I stopped others from pulling the wool over my eyes (also called BS) or using me to their advantage.

I more caring about others because I've been there before. It’s hard to deal with the world weighed down by thoughts of not being good enough. I offer assistants and a word of encouragement whenever I can. It’s nice to be told you are of worth.

I have a positive outlook on life and my future. I have clarity about things that I've not had before. I'm good with the world and see a bright future ahead of me.

I'm liberated in such a way that I will now pursue the remainder of the characteristics that I attribute to an Alpha Male (charismatic, intelligent, great body, born leader, etc.).

There were growing periods in which my family struggled to accept the new me. My confidence allowed me to change my reaction to family life. I’m firmer and gentler. My transformation took them by surprise. The pecking order changed within the family. With this new found respect for me as a husband and father, I’m better able to assist my family in the struggles of life. The transition was not without difficulty but now my family is stronger. I now set a better example for my wife and children. They have more confidence in my ability to provide for them. They are secure in my abilities. This is priceless and well worth the cost of admission.

A word of caution, while on the Alpha Male journey don't judge your current state as the final outcome. Your emotions will be like a roller coaster. You will have fits of resistance that will drive you to consider stopping. In the darkest of times, know that you are transforming from what you use to be into a confident, secure, self-reliant man. Sometimes it will be best to just relax and let the sub do its job, but I suggest that when faced with resistance, you identify the root cause and eliminate it. This is very hard to do. I found that the amount of effort I applied to the resistance increased the light on the other side. Think of resistance as a means of building muscles, the greater the resistance the more growth. You will face resistance throughout the 6 months. Whatever you do don’t stop listening. Just keep going, the results are worth it.

In summary, this sub is a must for all men.

(06-26-2011, 12:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: Confidence in masculine core is confidence in your self identity as a man. What it means to be a man. In this day and age, we have a lot of trouble with men not being entirely sure what it is to be a man, how to be a man, whether it's okay to be a man... alpha male is designed to help with all of those. AM2011 definitely works on these things.

Think about it. Ever since the feminist movement started in the late 50's/early 60's, men (males, I should say) have been getting conflicting information (or in some cases, NO information) about how to be what they are, what other men expect them to be, what women expect them to be, etc.

Whether it's in a business/corporate environment or in a romantic/sexual situation, a man has to know how to be what's expected of him if he wants to succeed. This contradicts part of being an alpha, because alphas do as they please - but at the same time, it fits, because women expect a man to be a man before they'll generally give him much attention for romantic or sexual interest. I believe that our gender roles are at least partially genetically programmed into us, and probably that is true to a much larger degree than society as an entity (which is a human invention that doesn't really exist, since it is just individuals all "going with the herd" because they all think the herd is doing that too) would have us believe, or consider acceptable.

One or two groups of women, in their efforts to achieve (and in some cases, exceed) a state of equality with men, have muddied the waters as to what is acceptable to them and the rest of society (remember, blind herd-think) for what a man is, should be, can be, can do, etc.

Unfortunately, the men were not able to differentiate between adjusting to achieve equality, and being manipulated beyond equality in this sense, and so now we have a society here in the United States where we have a major division of "what's a man". Some say a man is a leader, and some say a man should be a follower. Those who want equality think a man should be the partner. Those who want one gender to be dominant will want the man to either lead or follow.

This has destroyed the common theme of what it is to be a man. And if you follow my line of thinking, then men need to be taken out of this confusion and given the definite gender role again, so they can be strong in and of themselves as men, but also as individuals.

Time and again, we see evidence that single mothers, no matter how well intentioned, raise their male progeny to be unsuccessful with women, because they raise them to be too nice, too polite, too uncertain, too weak. Consciously, women say they want these things, and they may actually. But genetically, a woman wants a man to live up to his genetic potential. We haven't outgrown that, and I doubt that it will ever happen in the next hundred generations. Women want a man to be a man, a leader, a protector, a provider, but some women also want to be the leader, etc. Unless she can accept the role of equal, there will be a problem if the man actually is a leader type. The confusion for men about what is what has got to stop.

The solution is to train men to be men, and be confident in themselves AS men. And as a man, a true man, he won't need anyone else's approval, he will do his own thing, and whether he has a woman or not is not a major concern because he is his own man. Two of the biggest secrets I ever uncovered in my journey are as follows:

1. No matter how you look, there will always be someone who thinks you're ugly, someone who thinks you're gorgeous, and a whole lot of people who think you're average.

2. When you make a choice and stand firm with your choice, you will naturally attract those who agree with your choice, and the rest will fall away.

So instead of males letting themselves be told what to do and how to act by a society that is itself just a bunch of people all tossing their hats into the ring, we need males to become men, and then let the chips fall where they may. If a particular woman doesn't like it, she's welcome to her point of view and her choice of responses, but that doesn't mean that a man should be less than what he is for anyone. The same is true for women, by the way.

The end goal is to produce a situation in which we do have defined gender roles, and remove the confusion so we can get on with enjoying one another's company and being happy. Gender roles don't have to be negative, but they by definition have to be sexist: they are determined purely by gender.

What I advocate here is not a negative thing, but the re-alignment of men with being themselves, being male, being strong in their self-ness, and not allowing anyone to manipulate, control or use them. Right now, our society is very heavily in favor of women in control, in certain very subtle directions, and that control is being perpetrated based on a very negative mindset by a small group of women who are not willing to be equals with men.

Men and women have to be equals, or there cannot be harmony. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Within that status of equality, there must be a satisfactory situation between the man and the woman in any couple where they achieve an equilibrium that they agree on. He must do his part, and she hers. His job is to fill in where she does not, or cannot, and her job is the same. Male and female are complimentary, and they represent the parts required to achieve the whole.

Confidence in masculine core is being the essence of that male polarity, and being that essence of male polarity without apology or being distracted by those influences which would have us believe that men are by nature incompetent, insecure, inefficient, insufficient, unnecessary, inferior, or whatever-else-have-you that those who would seek female dominance are trying to spread in our media.

Hopefully, that helps. I got a little off track there to some degree. Smile

The following is from Shannon and describes the safeguards in AM11 for males in monogamous relationships.

(07-27-2011, 09:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: To answer your first question, there are multiple major safeguards in the program.

The first one states that you will always do the right thing. This not only helps build self-respect and self-esteem, but helps prevent action on temptations in all directions.

The second one states that you always control yourself as necessary to achieve the best outcome in any sexual situation where you encounter a woman interested in you sexually.

The third states that you will always be the one who chooses when and with whom you have sex.

The fourth states that the more attractive a woman is to you, the better you will be able to control yourself around her.

And finally, the actual manifestation is that you manifest into your life women who are willing to have sex with you, if you consciously want and choose to manifest them. This actually embodies two safeguards: A) they will be willing, but it is not enough for one party to be willing. B) You must consciously desire this already for it to come to pass. I can't be more specific than this.

The way this manifestation is worded, you will just disregard the command if you don't want to manifest them, so it has about 1/10th of a percent of the bandwidth of the actual manifestation. Virtually negligible.

….The goal is to lead into the Sex Magnet, so the manifestation isn't introduced right away, and not everyone will want to, or have sufficient time to actually manifest these results…..