Subliminal Talk
AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY (/Thread-AOSI-WHY-AM-I-SO-SEXY-DAMM-I-M-SEXY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 06-04-2016

AOSI DAY 1

I didn my 2 loops to day. Each loop equals 16 hours? All the newer subs must have the ITM-SS. In my AM JOURNAL I gave my description 36 minutes and I got hungry. With this sub you definitely need to eat , i feel a need too constantly snack on something with the two loops. I had a kombucha it's an organic raw drink food , steak with potatoes and 3 + water cups and I still feel like snacking. Overall I feel really sexy , i went on a rampage of messaging women on POF. Everything I said just felt like is wad straight gold. There's a rush of joy and happiness with this sub. A feeling that has been lost but now regained is too listen to music and have fun , credit to the sub for that.
I am considering running SM next with this , that how good this sub makes you feel. But I need to focus on EPHRA like I've chosen already . Overall I feel happy , I haven't felt this feeling in quite awhile.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - DisneylandUSA - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 05:05 PM)Womanizer Wrote: AOSI DAY 1

I didn my 2 loops to day. Each loop equals 16 hours? All the newer subs must have the ITM-SS. In my AM JOURNAL I gave my description 36 minutes and I got hungry. With this sub you definitely need to eat , i feel a need too constantly snack on something with the two loops. I had a kombucha it's an organic raw drink food , steak with potatoes and 3 + water cups and I still feel like snacking. Overall I feel really sexy , i went on a rampage of messaging women on POF. Everything I said just felt like is wad straight gold. There's a rush of joy and happiness with this sub. A feeling that has been lost but now regained is too listen to music and have fun , credit to the sub for that.
I am considering running SM next with this , that how good this sub makes you feel. But I need to focus on EPHRA like I've chosen already . Overall I feel happy , I haven't felt this feeling in quite awhile.

Your feelings of Happiness while listening to AOSI are an inspiration to use the sub Smile

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Life - 06-04-2016

Lmao @ the thread title no doubt the effects of the sub

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 06-04-2016

AOSI this truly a revolutionary sub , i am starting to see the genius of Shannon. This is a badass sub.
I went out to a party and we'll I felt very good. Guys wanted to be my friend being buddy buddy. Women were very happy , I felt like the life of the party. One girl cute 8.0 gave me a blank stare like who the F*** is he , other women kept looking. Giving me looks and pretending not too look when I caught them. I got an additional two free shots with my order. I said I wasn't going to drink in my other thread but I did two shots nothing more. I got 2 for free. Some guys were hating , and other guys wanted to be my friend. One older woman wanted to ride home with me lol , she is an older lady in her late 40s not a milf type. Another women a friend of a friend was leaving and she gave me a dismissive hug and I called her out and I said , hey what's up with the dismissive hug. So she came back and gave me a proper hug and squeezed me. She wanted to f*** for sure , she's a friend of my kids mom who was there , hence why I was there. Overall solid results , I'm going to test it out some more at my other job tomorrow. A majority of women who were at that place that came near me or I glanced seemed interested. Definitely an A+ .
The secret I found with this sub , you have to be sexual and sexy at the same time. I have to say I'm very happy with this buy , a game changer for sure. Would I tell my friends or family about AOSI, F*** NO. Cool The future has arrived.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - DisneylandUSA - 06-05-2016

(06-04-2016, 08:36 PM)Womanizer Wrote: AOSI this truly a revolutionary sub , i am starting to see the genius of Shannon. This is a badass sub.
I went out to a party and we'll I felt very good. Guys wanted to be my friend being buddy buddy. Women were very happy , I felt like the life of the party. One girl cute 8.0 gave me a blank stare like who the F*** is he , other women kept looking. Giving me looks and pretending not too look when I caught them. I got an additional two free shots with my order. I said I wasn't going to drink in my other thread but I did two shots nothing more. I got 2 for free. Some guys were hating , and other guys wanted to be my friend. One older woman wanted to ride home with me lol , she is an older lady in her late 40s not a milf type. Another women a friend of a friend was leaving and she gave me a dismissive hug and I called her out and I said , hey what's up with the dismissive hug. So she came back and gave me a proper hug and squeezed me. She wanted to f*** for sure , she's a friend of my kids mom who was there , hence why I was there. Overall solid results , I'm going to test it out some more at my other job tomorrow. A majority of women who were at that place that came near me or I glanced seemed interested. Definitely an A+ .
The secret I found with this sub , you have to be sexual and sexy at the same time. I have to say I'm very happy with this buy , a game changer for sure. Would I tell my friends or family about AOSI, F*** NO. Cool The future has arrived.

Excellent testimony on interesting reactions from women Smile

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Kol - 06-06-2016

I'm reading nothing but mindblowing stuff about this sub and am strongly considering ordering it.
If this is what 5.5 G does, imagine what 6G is capable off.

mind = blown.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - dissonance - 06-06-2016

yeah seriously so stoked now for this and 6G especially

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 06-06-2016

AOSI is no joke. I wasn't planning on buying this sub until I read the reviews, then I got excited and did it on a whim. I tested out just the sub by itself no other tools. If I really prioritized getting laid , i could go out every weekend with AOSI and do some Damage. You get a sense of euphoria , relaxation , and peace with this. I felt like all my worries were over. Even socializing seemed easy , and to me being social on AM not easy at all.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Shannon - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 12:48 PM)Womanizer Wrote: AOSI is no joke. I wasn't planning on buying this sub until I read the reviews, then I got excited and did it on a whim. I tested out just the sub by itself no other tools. If I really prioritized getting laid , i could go out every weekend with AOSI and do some Damage. You get a sense of euphoria , relaxation , and peace with this. I felt like all my worries were over. Even socializing seemed easy , and to me being social on AM not easy at all.

That makes me think that AOSI is going to conflict with and derail AM altogether. But I guess we shall see.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Nox - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 02:05 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 12:48 PM)Womanizer Wrote: AOSI is no joke. I wasn't planning on buying this sub until I read the reviews, then I got excited and did it on a whim. I tested out just the sub by itself no other tools. If I really prioritized getting laid , i could go out every weekend with AOSI and do some Damage. You get a sense of euphoria , relaxation , and peace with this. I felt like all my worries were over. Even socializing seemed easy , and to me being social on AM not easy at all.

That makes me think that AOSI is going to conflict with and derail AM altogether. But I guess we shall see.

Good to know before I try the same thing. AOSI seems like it'll have to wait.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 06-20-2016

Did my two loops today , the funny thing I got motivated to cook about 45 minutes in after procrastinating on making dinner. I feel like a whole new person when running this sub , more Calm , more relaxed just chilled. I noticed my body temperature increased . I looked in the mirror a bit ago and the thought came to mind Damm I'm beautiful. When did I become so beautiful ? I always felt like I am attractive but this escalated it on the sub. This with only two loops. Il see what the aftermath effects will bring on tomorrow. Definitely the sub kick in because I was in AWWWH with me , and I don't remember over admiring myself like this lol. Fun.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 06-25-2016

Every time I do this sub I feel super sexy . My catch phrase damm i am sexy. An hour in an I started messaging women on a rampage saying what I want to say and not giving 2 F**ks. One thing I would like to see if this gets another update it's motivation to go out , socialize and achieve the goal. Now I don't know if that's on here or on the magnets , so this is based on not knowing. I'm going to do one more loop and test this out at best buy and the buckle. I also have to vaccum my car ; 3 opportunitie for exposure.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 06-25-2016

Breakdown

After listening to AOSI I shaved and got ready to go out. I did my laundry ,I noticed that two of the women in there came over to change paper to coin. This was done 2 times. I also observed one women body language open up towards me. Another interesting observation is people seem to feel upbeat around me. The first case I noticed that this women started playing love song or upbeat songs. I heard Michael Jacksons thriller , and another song I know but can't recall. Before all of this I went to vaccum my car , the machine didn't work properly. So I went and asked for assistance, one of the employees a female came out to refund my money and inspect the machine. I noticed she hovered more then normal , as well as she checked me out. I saw that with my pheripherals. After that she opened up again and we talked about the machines. I looked at her and she has these amazing blue eyes. I'm guessing this let's you see the inner beauty of women. Because as I looked into her eyes I saw alot of light and beauty. Although by society standards body and image she seems like a 7 to an 8. I feel like she could have been or was a manifestation idk. But indeed I saw beauty there.
After all that and more I went to get a SD card , the subliminals are taking alot of space on my phone. I noticed that while shopping guys kept getting close to the women they were with , perhaps they could sense the aura . I don't know , but that's what it felt like. Then as I was checking out , the guy I was socializing with felt upbeat and felt like dancing as well. I wonder if this is an effect of peoplease trying to mimick the state of having an aura of irresistibility. I also felt some shame , like I'm not used to this power; along with the attention that comes from it. Finally I noticed some hate , perhaps could be the AM sub. Hate in the terms of jealousy from one of the employees at the store , could be both.

RE: AOSI - WHY AM I SO SEXY , DAMM I'M SEXY - Womanizer - 06-26-2016

I did 3 loops last night, I was really tired today for work. So what happened today? Well my boss who seems like a real bi*** was acting different today. She gave me some clear signs that the sub was working. One she touched me , as well as made excuses to talk to me by putting merchandise next to me so she could stock up the work area. Next she seemed warmer then usual, she pulled out a pocket mirror and made sure she was looking up to standards. Then she did a peak around the corner to make check me out. One a scale of 1 through 10 I felt the sexual energy between was an eight. None of this happened before , im going to keep an eye out for similar behavior. She seems to be 36 to 40, she's also white.