Subliminal Talk
My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day (/Thread-My-EHPRA-v2-journey-on-2-hours-a-day)

Pages: 1 2

My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-04-2016

Up front, my journey is not your journey. My time of 2 hours a night, okay 2:10, is for me only. I am disabled with cerebral palsy and an energy healer. I can't do more then 2 hours and function. That being said as I am an energy healer, my needs are extremely different then the average person. I am just looking for a boost, not for EHPRA to do all of my healing. I feel like i am to the point of needing a boost to clear up other junk i am not aware of yet.

I got it on 5-25-16, I did my first hour that day. I felt peaceful and knew this sub was powerful. I went to play D&D at my local gaming shop. Before the game My wife and I went to Burger King. They had Fox News Channel on. News is difficult for me to hear, it hurts me sometimes. But I was cool, calm, and collected. I thought 'damn that sub is great for me, this is not affecting me one bit.' But again as a healer my subconscious may be more sensitive, IDK.

I did an hour a night for a while, my wife noticed changes in me. Wednesday night she commented that I look as her face more, and I seem very peaceful. I stepped up to 2. I was reading I should do 8 a night. I felt guilty. so did 5 Friday night. I woke up at 7:45, felt like moving at 10:45. My wife knew I messed myself up. Asked "Why didn't you listen to your own intuition? " My guides asked "What did we learn about peer pressure?" Asked them if I was in a healing crises, did I do too much? They all answered yes. It is now 1:45 and I still can't access some of my healing abilities. So 2 hours max. I know it might be a day before I get all of my healing abilities back. Thinking about skipping EHPRA tonight, IDK. Have to ask my guides.

Is it okay to talk, about guides? I know religion is a no-no.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - Shannon - 06-04-2016

I personally don't see guides as having anything to do with religion. If Andrew ends up disagreeing, then we'll go with that. If it offends someone for religious reasons, then we'll go with that. But for the time being... I don't see a problem with talking about guides.

EHPRA 2.0 is new technology. We don't know all we need to know about it yet, including the optimal usage times etc. We have a rough estimate. So far, to my pleasant surprise, people have been doing well with less time than I expected, and that means I got it right.

Do what works for you.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - DisneylandUSA - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 09:52 AM)procyon98 Wrote: Up front, my journey is not your journey. My time of 2 hours a night, okay 2:10, is for me only. I am disabled with cerebral palsy and an energy healer. I can't do more then 2 hours and function. That being said as I am an energy healer, my needs are extremely different then the average person. I am just looking for a boost, not for EHPRA to do all of my healing. I feel like i am to the point of needing a boost to clear up other junk i am not aware of yet.

I got it on 5-25-16, I did my first hour that day. I felt peaceful and knew this sub was powerful. I went to play D&D at my local gaming shop. Before the game My wife and I went to Burger King. They had Fox News Channel on. News is difficult for me to hear, it hurts me sometimes. But I was cool, calm, and collected. I thought 'damn that sub is great for me, this is not affecting me one bit.' But again as a healer my subconscious may be more sensitive, IDK.

Interesting subject about those that have Healing Gifts. Good that you are taking care of yourself yet, sensitive to your Healing Gifts as well. Sounds like experimenting between a Balance of the two Smile

I did an hour a night for a while, my wife noticed changes in me. Wednesday night she commented that I look as her face more, and I seem very peaceful. I stepped up to 2. I was reading I should do 8 a night. I felt guilty. so did 5 Friday night. I woke up at 7:45, felt like moving at 10:45. My wife knew I messed myself up. Asked "Why didn't you listen to your own intuition? " My guides asked "What did we learn about peer pressure?" Asked them if I was in a healing crises, did I do too much? They all answered yes. It is now 1:45 and I still can't access some of my healing abilities. So 2 hours max. I know it might be a day before I get all of my healing abilities back. Thinking about skipping EHPRA tonight, IDK. Have to ask my guides.

Is it okay to talk, about guides? I know religion is a no-no.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-05-2016

Sunday 6/5/16

I did 2 hours last night. Woke up fresh, recharged and ready to go. I did get to go up into theta right away.. Was worried i damaged that ability. When i tried 5 hours the night before I had issues going into theta, on demand. Feel more at ease.

In theta my guides did something so i will listen to my intuition more, right away.

Did you mean to comment, DisneylandUSA? All you did was quote me. I live in Florida and have annual passes to Disney world.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - ncbeareatingman - 06-05-2016

I AGREE WITH SHANNON a 1000% i DONT think Spirit Guides or the Reality of Spirit is religion any way. The BEST way I've seen it is "God/Source/Spirit is NOT religious and HAS NO RELIGION that which is ,is ! does water have a religion,does energy have a religion,consciousness...I'll leave it at that. I truly apoligize if any one is pissed about this/have issues with me,posting this. I AM NOT HERE TO OPEN UP A DIALOGE about religious stuff nor afriad too on a differnt platform,away from IML's pages... I AM here to be supportive. I think your're doing what chew need to do for you on your journey and what works for you works for you in light of these things. MORE POWER to YOU ,Fella !
I have been spiritually open since age 3 and so spirit guides of the light, Now yer talking my lingo:-)
I DO FIND a CERTAIN spiritual element,quality to emotional healing aid. how could it not,really. #2) I suppose its also got to do with what your' pre-set' with before you even begin E2 as well. if you;re more "dialed into" guides/spirit,then it stands to reason such would be amplified/magnified/strenghtened/deepend as you heal and even MORE there of in the healing process.... again I wrote this post,outta respect and support. if its too much for the forum and bending too much of the rules I'll be glad to suspend it or remove it entirely.
Respectfully and with Integrity. Keith.

Shannon's renderings not mine,respectfully:

I personally don't see guides as having anything to do with religion. If Andrew ends up disagreeing, then we'll go with that. If it offends someone for religious reasons, then we'll go with that. But for the time being... I don't see a problem with talking about guides.

EHPRA 2.0 is new technology. We don't know all we need to know about it yet, including the optimal usage times etc. We have a rough estimate. So far, to my pleasant surprise, people have been doing well with less time than I expected, and that means I got it right.

Do what works for you.
[/quote]

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-05-2016

Thanks, I have been on my journey 19 or 20 years, now 41 years old. So I thought why not try a little help from a sub? So I may be a different kind of customer. One of my mentors told me never to do subliminal. But i am trying I know it may help my wife too.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-06-2016

Weird dreams: I was in a van cab. All seats but driver and very back were out. Happens in disabled van cabs sometimes. I had my very expensive communicator i had when i was 20-ish. I asked to go home, van took me to the cab's dispatch center.

Dream 2: I was teaching a healing class, using my own voice.... No speech impediment.... Normally in my dreams i still have my CP, because I don't know like without CP. So odd dreams........

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-08-2016

6/8/16 Yesterday something I thought was gone came back up. I tried to root clear it, but it did not go. it came back right away. I had my wife hypnotize me a second time, and found the real root. So I cleared the real root of a major issue i had for around 18 years. Feel so at peace now.

I think EHPRA brought it up to be cleared once and for all.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - DisneylandUSA - 06-08-2016

By listening to the Sub; I admire anything that helps both the Husband and Wife.
You are a Thoughtful husband to better yourself for you and your wife Smile

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - DisneylandUSA - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 06:53 AM)procyon98 Wrote: 6/8/16 Yesterday something I thought was gone came back up. I tried to root clear it, but it did not go. it came back right away. I had my wife hypnotize me a second time, and found the real root. So I cleared the real root of a major issue i had for around 18 years. Feel so at peace now.

I think EHPRA brought it up to be cleared once and for all.

Congratulations on your progress Smile

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-10-2016

6/10/16
Feel like saying "captain's log," then a bunch of random numbers.

Cried some today. I think I was mourning the life i let go, in order to be a better me.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-14-2016

6/14/16
I am still very peaceful. One thing did come up that I had to help clear.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-18-2016

6/18/16

I have been busy. Last Wednesday I did a theta healing call. They tested a bunch of beliefs, to change them. When they said test the fear of..., it was 5 or 6 fears. I tested no right away without needing the theta clearing. I know it is because of EHPRA v2.

RE: My EHPRA v2 journey on 2 hours a day - procyon98 - 06-29-2016

6/29/16

We went to a conference for my wife's profession. We both had fun and stayed up beat.