Subliminal Talk
Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal (/Thread-Athena-s-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 07-04-2016

LOL, Nox not sure if you're being sarcastic there! Or not. It made me giggle.
And, actually the date WAS romantic!
I nearly declined to meet as I knew he was only in my city for a few days on business and we might only get to meet one of those days, PLUS MONDAY after work was the best time to meet - terrible time slot for me! But I went for it and we chatted in a pub before going to a café nearby for dinner. (We split the bill.) the food was gorgeous I had yummy pizza & we had refreshing cokes - it was hot. And chatted some more. Then we walked back to the station after the chat, laughs & food and when we said bye, he pleasantly surprised me by kissing me! So I kissed him back and we kissed four times!

I didn't contact him till he was back in Belgium and he said it was nice and he enjoyed kissing me and wished we'd kissed more but he said if we HAD, it wouldn't have stopped with a kiss!

Though I said I'm glad it did stop there cos I'm trying to be good.

He was cuter in real life too! And gorgeous accent. So it WAS quite romantic, even though it's all the way back in early June now!

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 07-04-2016

There's also a third guy who JUST wants a hook-up...I've been "good" so far though
he would be interesting to be "bad" with. So that's love life in a nut shell & I probably WILL meet ex lover & one I don't like in that way (he knows) but meet as friends - we DO get on so far so why not. But that's all.

But no meeting anyway most likely for the next three weeks; work has been tiring, end of term, waiting till the holiday. So maybe end of this month?

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 07-17-2016

SO RELIEVED TO HAVE THIS!

My summer break is coming up soon and ironically when I have TOO MUCH time on my hands (and believe me I DO try to keep a bit busy doing fun stuff but also by that time I'm usually pretty exhausted from all the hard work at work) well, my mind tends to atrophy. My thoughts and my mood dip into a dark place.

Usually near the last week off I am back to feeling good again or at least more OK, but I'd love to NOT fall into that emotional psychological nadir THIS summer break. And I am hoping EHPR2 can and will help me there.

Overall, I feel like my moods and thoughts ARE less dark than they were, not in SUCH a bad place. And I am very grateful indeed. That, from what I can see, EHPR2 is one of the main things helping me keep on a more even keel. A bit - yet noticeably! - less down about life and a bit more grateful and hopeful. And THIS I REALLY REALLY appreciate.