Subliminal Talk
Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal (/Thread-Athena-s-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 06-03-2016

Intro such as it is:

Hiya.

Well, with some wonderful advice I decided to experiment with and explore the Emotional Healing and Pain Relief sub.

I reluctantly agreed that this subliminal could be a good one for me to do. There are certainly things about it that resonate with me. I'm slightly wary that it might dredge things up to the surface to be healed, a bit like a poultice, but then again I feel like a lot of the things are very near the surface, I'm aware of what scars me so to speak.

Not sure how long I'll use it, I'm thinking 3 months but I haven't decided yet. Anyway, I just wanted to journal here about any reactions inside or out I notice from it. So here goes. I doubt very much it will be a daily journal, but I do have things to write about my first 2 days already. Soo...without further ado...

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 06-03-2016

Day 1: Weird Sensations!

One thing I noticed and it was only after about 20 minutes of use I think, was that sorta the back of my head was throbbing at one stage - not in a painful way, but like it was vibrating a bit, it's hard to explain. That didn't last long but I did notice that. And a slightly surreal feeling. Yeah, I read about how some people had headaches at first from it but I wasn't like listening and thinking ooh will I get a headache, no way in fact I had it on while I was watching something and I was concentrating on that sorta forgot about the sub in the background and then I noticed those weird sensations.

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 06-03-2016

Day 2: From darkness to a little lighter

One thing I did notice today was that by tonight, the things that were upsetting me yesterday weren't upsetting me anywhere near as much and I was even giggling about stuff. It took the whole day to have that kind of shift and I don't know how long it will last but I like it! From quite dark feelings and thoughts to feeling quite playful. And I don't KNOW if the sub is the reason or just part of it but whatever it is, I'm grateful!

I don't know what to expect from the sub or how it will affect me specifically, but I'm curious to find out!

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Benjamin - 06-03-2016

Cool, good luck. Some of the insecurities and such in your other journal should be helped with E2, though you're probably similar to me thinking "I want the lovers now, not to go through the healing" but knowing that you need to so it improves things in the end.

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Jake2015 - 06-04-2016

Hey Athena, Im going to be starting E2 very soon too so feel free to read my journal as ill do with yours.

I read your previous journal of AYPB which is how I came here so good luck with this sub.

I wish you the best Smile

I know impatience is something I have to deal with. In your case it could be that you eagerly want that elusive perfect boyfriend, and in mine its the love to learn and study during my time at uni.

What I do know is that its now the time to clean the inner garbage, its now the time to do what is needed and what is right otherwise the garbage will always weigh us down. I reluctantly realised that I simply can't focus on my studies as I want due to either fear or feelings that I know not how to label but these feeling are bringing the wrong results. The results that I do not want. I believe as others have said it could be true for you.

So stick with it, and lets clean our inner garbage and make it happen!!!

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - DisneylandUSA - 06-04-2016

(06-03-2016, 02:05 PM)Athena Wrote:
Intro such as it is:

Hiya.

Well, with some wonderful advice I decided to experiment with and explore the Emotional Healing and Pain Relief sub.

I reluctantly agreed that this subliminal could be a good one for me to do. There are certainly things about it that resonate with me. I'm slightly wary that it might dredge things up to the surface to be healed, a bit like a poultice, but then again I feel like a lot of the things are very near the surface, I'm aware of what scars me so to speak.

Not sure how long I'll use it, I'm thinking 3 months but I haven't decided yet. Anyway, I just wanted to journal here about any reactions inside or out I notice from it. So here goes. I doubt very much it will be a daily journal, but I do have things to write about my first 2 days already. Soo...without further ado...

EPHRA 2.0 5.5G is a more Gentle type of subliminal from my experience. AM6 was more of a challenge for me yet, after second round of AM6; it was somewhat easier to take in yet, still challenging at the same time Smile

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 06-04-2016

I'm gonna try the Alpha Female at some stage & I think
I may find that rather challenging but I
think it will be good. Anyway that's one of the ones I
Want to do in future.

(06-03-2016, 05:17 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Cool, good luck. Some of the insecurities and such in your other journal should be helped with E2, though you're probably similar to me thinking "I want the lovers now, not to go through the healing" but knowing that you need to so it improves things in the end.

Even with lovers,
I've had the sex buddy from HELL!
The sex was amazing he was gorgeous too
but in some ways an absolute nightmare. I don't regret it & I know someone
who attracted a fantastic lover without it but yeah i DO
think for some of us the healing first can help. Interesting cos sometimes I HAVE regretted meeting him but I guess I've grown from it?

Thank you, Jake, I really appreciate you reading this
journal and the other one & I like hearing about your
experiences too - with the study etc.

Day 3: The Upgrade!

Well only thing to report was I've only recently found out there are 2 versions of this. Incredibly I manifested the money for version 2. I wish EVERY Manifestation was that fast but....how AWESOME!

So that's the version I'm using now!

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Nox - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 03:53 PM)Athena Wrote:
Day 3

Well only thing to report was I've only recently found out there are 2 versions
of this. Incredibly I manifested the money for version 2. I wish EVERY
Manifestation was that fast but AWESOME!

So that's the version I'm using now!

Awesoooooooooome. Welcome to chill town lol

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 06-05-2016

(06-04-2016, 04:00 PM)Nox Wrote: [quote='Athena' pid='112667' dateline='1465084385']
[size=medium]Day 3

Awesoooooooooome. Welcome to chill town lol

Ha ha Nox, I LOVE that

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Athena - 06-05-2016

Day 4: Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind Effect? ZOMG!

Today it was a lovely, sunny day and it seemed to be a normal day overall but there was one thing I noticed this afternoon when I was walking in the park that really surprised me...

Basically, let's just say there's been a lot of emotional pain from certain things that happened between myself and the last man in my life, (even though that was over a year ago, by choice) not just when things ended but even at a couple points during. And although time has passed & I've worked on this, there's still been wounds there.

Anyway, today when I was walking in the park, I went to think about him, can't remember why but something made me think of him and what happened next startled me...

It's like all of a sudden, things are a little fuzzy. My brain is -- how do I explain this, even? It's like my brain is going, nope, NOT going THERE. Whereas before sometimes it was like picking a scab. The irritation causing me to try and dig deeper. Not always and I've been dealing but recently when I found a "portal" to him online if I wanted it all those questions were buzzing around my mind like angry bees.

Whereas all of a sudden my "don't give a F...-ness" around THAT subject has gone way up.

It feels like...like the time-frame's expanded. I mean, it feels like it all happened even a few years before it actually did, like it's been moved further into my past and things are noticeably harder to remember about us but also it's like my brain is a little repulsed by the notion of thinking about him at all. Like that trauma - and yes, some of HAS been traumatic and I'm not someone to dramatize such things! - is beginning to heal on a deeper level. Giving my heart and brain a break from the intensity of what I went through.

I really hope these effects continue.
I don't know if it will but I'm loving these effects....so so much.

RE: Athena's Emotional Healing Pain Relief Journal - Shawn - 06-05-2016

Your probably just experienced the State-Shifting technology Big Grin