Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 04:54 AM)Jones Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 02:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: ...There are so many of you now using 5G subliminals. I presume its too early to validate 5.5G of course, however those of you that are on 5G i can't help but feel are getting the same effects as if it was a 4G or even 3G. Why do I say this? Its because what I have read seems to be the same, that either they haven't got every thing that is listed to be gained from the product on its product page, or that the listener (yes YOU) has decided its best to listen for 6month, 9months, or longer.

I recall a year ago reading journals from those using 4G subs saying the same and it seems the same.

Now I'm not sure what you are all going to say to this but I'm eager to hear.

I also can't help but notice that all of you fail at some point and call it resistance and decide to then jump onto the EHPRA subliminal to clear this resistance. So I'm now wondering whether its better and of benefit to us all if for every single sub, whether a single sub or even a 6stage sub, whether it has ERPHA in there or not, that there is a strong advice to being ERPHA and for the listener to be on that irrespective of their own personal feelings and to clear all resistance before jumping onto another sub. [/color]

What do you all think? - I guess ill also guess to see how many of you are even reading my journal this way hahahaha

Big Grin

I will be following your EHPRA2 journal closely, as you seem to be one of the better journalists I have read to date here... and E2 is my next phase.

I like the way you give details that are, or should be, pertinent to your experience with the subliminal, and relevant to the reader (even if your journal is purely for your own edification).

Further, pursuant to the quoted material above, I appreciate your thorough research, observations, and the connecting of dots.

I do not have enough knowledge about subliminals to answer your question. but I am certainly interested in whatever theories more experienced users may have.

Jones, I am both humbled and grateful sir for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate them and am most grateful indeed. I am trying to write what will be both helpful to others and allow myself to look back and as you say 'connect the dots' so thank you very much indeed Smile

(06-09-2016, 05:04 AM)cashmerecat Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 02:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: This is just something on my mind, not a big deal at the moment but could become if I don't get it off my proverbial chest and lay it at your feet (or should it be feets since there's so many of you here, then again as only YOU, the singular YOU, yes you, reading this right now, yes I'm talking to you, don't look behind you, I'm referring to you, the person, alone at this screen reading my words right you, thats right you, ahem YOU, is a singular you so perhaps you should be the reason the feet are singular....ponder on that while I give you my additional thoughts to ponder on).

As I read the journal entries from each of you (no don't worry not going to go into the whole YOU business again lol) my esteemed fellow elves that are here as part of this fellowship. I seem to come across a common thread. Now I may be absolutely wrong and I hope I am which is why I'm putting this here to get your take on the matter, rather than hold it within and allowing it to fester deep with my subconscious, countering the benefits of E2, or making its work that much harder.

So what is it thats entered my fold of thought?

Well it is this. There are so many of you now using 5G subliminals. I presume its too early to validate 5.5G of course, however those of you that are on 5G i can't help but feel are getting the same effects as if it was a 4G or even 3G. Why do I say this? Its because what I have read seems to be the same, that either they haven't got every thing that is listed to be gained from the product on its product page, or that the listener (yes YOU) has decided its best to listen for 6month, 9months, or longer.

I recall a year ago reading journals from those using 4G subs saying the same and it seems the same.

Now I'm not sure what you are all going to say to this but I'm eager to hear.

I also can't help but notice that all of you fail at some point and call it resistance and decide to then jump onto the EHPRA subliminal to clear this resistance. So I'm now wondering whether its better and of benefit to us all if for every single sub, whether a single sub or even a 6stage sub, whether it has ERPHA in there or not, that there is a strong advice to being ERPHA and for the listener to be on that irrespective of their own personal feelings and to clear all resistance before jumping onto another sub.

I agree that it would be very beneficial to run EHPRA before any other subs. I only saw tangible results with my 4G sub after running EHPRA for a short 32 days.

I know right and agree to this. This is my observation to date and now feel it should be given to all here and future sub purchases, as a form of disclaimer or advice suggesting that they and all start with whatever EHPRA version/generation is available at that time, for 32 days at least to 96 days recommended or longer before jumping onto any other sub at all. I am certain that this would be the best way for all to progress and even is no other sub is bought, I'm hopeful that this sub will help everyone in some way. (Im obviously basing this on hope, that the sub/subs works, and I'm clearly a guinea pig undertaking its research at this moment lol)

"FREQUENSEE" MOBILE/CELL PHONE APP

Introduction
For anyone that isn't sure, this is a mobile/cell/handy phone app that measures the output of a given source of sound, be it speakers, a human mouth, hell even a cockrell I guess lol

(You can download it for free from your phone's app store)

Many here have used this app in the past to verify that their speakers are able to play the Ultrasonic track/ US Track.

I haven't used this app before until today. I am using it to see that my laptop is indeed able to play the ultrasonic, thus alleviating any doubts I had, that my 2hours listening yesterday was debatable.

I am writing this post in the hope that someone if not everyone that has used this app can kindly inform me that my use of this app was correct and that my results were good or bad etc.

I am not very technical savvy thus hope what and how I did this was correct and helps others too.

Methodology
As far as I know, I have used it correctly.
After installing the app to my ANDROID SAMSUNG phone I played the trickling stream track on my laptop to make sure the sound was loud enough (mid level seemed okay for now), then played the ocean to recheck and then the subliminal.

I clicked on the app and voila, the app came on immediately revealing a line graph, with db (decibels) on the Y-Axis (thats the one on the left, that always goes from north to south) and hertz/Hz on the X-Axis (left to right, usually the scale at the bottom of a graph, can be going across the top too I think).

The green line graph was already vibrating/bouncing up and down even before I played any tracks, and that must have been the sounds in the room already (not the 'moaning' from my previous post, which is a shame lol).

I believe that the earpiece on my phone, where my ear goes to hear someone that has called me is NOT the microphone but a speaker. I also believe that the speaker located on the back of my phone, within the casing is also not the correct place from which to pick up sound for this app.

The mouth piece on my phone, that hole located at the bottom of my phone, which is where I speak into when I am talking to someone on the phone, is the microphone and so the part of the phone that would pick up the sounds that freequensee would use.

(I used the app at first for the trickling stream and then the ocean track to see that the app worked, and brought the phones mouth piece close to my laptop's speakers and then withdrew it slowly away to my ears and then as far behind me as my arms would reach - because I'm lazy and didn't want get up lol - and the whole time, the line graph was vibrating like the voice interface for KITT, the talking car of Knight Rider, on the dashboard of the car lol)

I played the US Track, repeated the same process of bringing the mouth piece to my laptops speakers (located on my mac book pro, under the monitor/screen) and slowly pulled it away, observing the graph the whole time.

Results
Unfortunately I have no idea how to post a picture within this post, otherwise id have taken a screenshot of my graph's results for you all.

So you will have to take my word for it lol

What I saw was a fairly insignificant line that hardly moved until it reached the 18 or 19Khz point (located on the X-Axis).

Here the graph spiked up sharply, almost like a mountain would be drawn by a child or myself lol or an Isosceles triangle (google it please).

The point/apex/pinnacle/summit of this sharp risen line - on the graph - at the 18th or 19th Khz point read -30db on the (Y-Axis).

The graph from the 18th or 19th kHz point did a sharp dive, equal to its sharp rise on the other mountain face and reached the base at 20khz. The base for all of the graph being -80db.

As I withdrew the phone away from the laptop, to my hears and as far back as my hand would go, it remained the same value.

Additional EDIT:

I have just played the track and walked away to cut some bread and the app revealed that the peak of -30db went down to -50db.

Is this Good or Bad??

Conclusion
Is this correct?

Afterthought
If this is correct, then I know that in the future, if I'm not sat at my laptop (as I'm doing right now and this is the same distance I was when I underwent this test/research), then I can use this app to verify that the US is indeed still reaching my ears - for example if I'm washing dishes or on the other side of my room etc.

If the sound isn't reaching me, then I'm assuming that simply increasing the volume on my laptop will fix this, correct?

=====================================

ADDENDUM

Thank you to DisneyLandUSA, who in his post after/below this, suggested a way for me to perhaps attach an image to this post so I went back and had a closer look and voila. I think it will work and will therefore attach now the image of how the line graph looks.

I hope this works, helps everyone and hope you all will reply to my post and answer any questions I've asked. Thank you

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - DisneylandUSA - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 05:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
"FREQUENSEE" MOBILE/CELL PHONE APP

Introduction
For anyone that isn't sure, this is a mobile/cell/handy phone app that measures the output of a given source of sound, be it speakers, a human mouth, hell even a cockrell I guess lol

(You can download it for free from your phone's app store)

Many here have used this app in the past to verify that their speakers are able to play the Ultrasonic track/ US Track.

I haven't used this app before until today. I am using it to see that my laptop is indeed able to play the ultrasonic, thus alleviating any doubts I had, that my 2hours listening yesterday was debatable.

I am writing this post in the hope that someone if not everyone that has used this app can kindly inform me that my use of this app was correct and that my results were good or bad etc.

I am not very technical savvy thus hope what and how I did this was correct and helps others too.

Methodology
As far as I know, I have used it correctly.
After installing the app to my ANDROID SAMSUNG phone I played the trickling stream track on my laptop to make sure the sound was loud enough (mid level seemed okay for now), then played the ocean to recheck and then the subliminal.

I clicked on the app and voila, the app came on immediately revealing a line graph, with db (decibels) on the Y-Axis (thats the one on the left, that always goes from north to south) and hertz/Hz on the X-Axis (left to right, usually the scale at the bottom of a graph, can be going across the top too I think).

The green line graph was already vibrating/bouncing up and down even before I played any tracks, and that must have been the sounds in the room already (not the 'moaning' from my previous post, which is a shame lol).

I believe that the earpiece on my phone, where my ear goes to hear someone that has called me is NOT the microphone but a speaker. I also believe that the speaker located on the back of my phone, within the casing is also not the correct place from which to pick up sound for this app.

The mouth piece on my phone, that hole located at the bottom of my phone, which is where I speak into when I am talking to someone on the phone, is the microphone and so the part of the phone that would pick up the sounds that freequensee would use.

(I used the app at first for the trickling stream and then the ocean track to see that the app worked, and brought the phones mouth piece close to my laptop's speakers and then withdrew it slowly away to my ears and then as far behind me as my arms would reach - because I'm lazy and didn't want get up lol - and the whole time, the line graph was vibrating like the voice interface for KITT, the talking car of Knight Rider, on the dashboard of the car lol)

I played the US Track, repeated the same process of bringing the mouth piece to my laptops speakers (located on my mac book pro, under the monitor/screen) and slowly pulled it away, observing the graph the whole time.

Results
Unfortunately I have no idea how to post a picture within this post, otherwise id have taken a screenshot of my graph's results for you all.

So you will have to take my word for it lol

What I saw was a fairly insignificant line that hardly moved until it reached the 18 or 19Khz point (located on the X-Axis).

Here the graph spiked up sharply, almost like a mountain would be drawn by a child or myself lol or an Isosceles triangle (google it please).

The point/apex/pinnacle/summit of this sharp risen line - on the graph - at the 18th or 19th Khz point read -30db on the (Y-Axis).

The graph from the 18th or 19th kHz point did a sharp dive, equal to its sharp rise on the other mountain face and reached the base at 20khz. The base for all of the graph being -80khz.

As I withdrew the phone away from the laptop, to my hears and as far back as my hand would go, it remained the same value.

Additional EDIT:

I have just played the track and walked away to cut some bread and the app revealed that the peak of -30db went down to -50db.

Is this Good or Bad??

Conclusion
Is this correct?

Afterthought
If this is correct, then I know that in the future, if I'm not sat at my laptop (as I'm doing right now and this is the same distance I was when I underwent this test/research), then I can use this app to verify that the US is indeed still reaching my ears - for example if I'm washing dishes or on the other side of my room etc.

If the sound isn't reaching me, then I'm assuming that simply increasing the volume on my laptop will fix this, correct?

Great that you are fine tuning the sound on EHPRA 5.5 G. I noticed others have photos or images on their posts; try to ask how they did that. It is under 'User CP' somewhere under Edit Profile, attachments Smile

(06-09-2016, 08:57 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Great that you are fine tuning the sound on EHPRA 5.5 G. I noticed others have photos or images on their posts; try to ask how they did that. It is under 'User CP' somewhere under Edit Profile, attachments Smile

Disney, thank you so much!!! Ive worked it out I think, so I'm going to add it to the post and add an Addendum! thank you Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - changer - 06-09-2016

Hi Jake,

nice post. I just installed and tried the app - also for EPRHA US - and i got a similar graph.

"The base for all of the graph being -80khz."
Did you mean -80db?

"Is this Good or Bad??"
I am not 100% sure but I think it just means that the signal got quieter since you were further away. So it would only be bad if a -50db signal would be to quiet to understand at the location. Why not test it with a non-us track (maybe with an audiobook) loud enough that you geht a reocurring -30db peak at your laptop area and then stand up and go to your bread cutting area. If the signal also falls to -50db and you can still understand the spoken words everything should be fine.
Although I am not sure if you can treat US Signals the same as "normal" signals - that might be your question after all...

"If the sound isn't reaching me, then I'm assuming that simply increasing the volume on my laptop will fix this, correct?"
I think so, too. But I would always test the loudness with a normal track to prevent blowing your ears with the US track. Btw: Why not testing the loudness at your bread cutting area with the ocean and trickling tracks as shannon tells us to do?

Day 3: Thursday 9th June 2016

Today I listened to the US Track for approximately 3hours. I did this by playing it on my Laptop. In case it is important, I play using iTunes player on my laptop rather than VLC or any other player.

How:
Today I listened for around 1hour 20mins then stopped the track and came back to it and stopped and returned until my 3hours was complete. I may have listened for an extra 10mins but 3hours was the minimum goal.

I should say that I had the volume fairly loud, as at times I would move around my room and wanted to make sure it reached my ears. However it was therefore loud due to sitting at the laptop. I was sat either typing on this forum, or watching the live stream of the Muhammad Ali Janaza/funeral prayer or doing anything else.

Why the Stop and Start:
I stopped the track any time I thought I was would be away from the laptop for the sounds to reach my ear or the subliminal programming to reach my ear, as this is a silent track.

Results &/or Any Observations:
The only thing I did feel was either dizzy, nausea or a little heavy headed (towards the crown/back top read of the head).

I am unsure if this is due to the sub, but it happened after the initial 1hr 20mins was listened to. I believe it may have been the sub and due to the louder volume however to be honest this volume was loud maybe but not super loud so I'm unsure.

The reason I felt the volume was loud was because today when I calibrated the volumes with masked, I did turn it up a little since ocean track seems to have more quieter tones/notes so I turned it up which then makes some crashing of the waves loud lol.

So I guess it was loud, but I'm curious to know if the slight dizzy, nausea or heavy headedness is expected with this 5.5G?

I eventually felt better when I continued to listen and it did reduce and finish so I've no idea if it was the sub, but of course what do you all think?

Thank you for reading.

(06-09-2016, 12:21 PM)changer Wrote: Hi Jake,

nice post. I just installed and tried the app - also for EPRHA US - and i got a similar graph.

"The base for all of the graph being -80khz."
Did you mean -80db?

"Is this Good or Bad??"
I am not 100% sure but I think it just means that the signal got quieter since you were further away. So it would only be bad if a -50db signal would be to quiet to understand at the location. Why not test it with a non-us track (maybe with an audiobook) loud enough that you geht a reocurring -30db peak at your laptop area and then stand up and go to your bread cutting area. If the signal also falls to -50db and you can still understand the spoken words everything should be fine.
Although I am not sure if you can treat US Signals the same as "normal" signals - that might be your question after all...

"If the sound isn't reaching me, then I'm assuming that simply increasing the volume on my laptop will fix this, correct?"
I think so, too. But I would always test the loudness with a normal track to prevent blowing your ears with the US track. Btw: Why not testing the loudness at your bread cutting area with the ocean and trickling tracks as shannon tells us to do?

Hi Changer,

Thank you for saying that man, I appreciate it and thank you for taking the time to reply and help me out.

Awesome, glad you tried it out too, and so are you listening to E2? So many users here that I forget who is doing what and where I've even replied lol

oops yes thank you for that, I've corrected it in my post and changed it to -80db! well spotted, feel free to check my posts since you do a better job than me dude lol

yeh very good advice there, what I did do was see if the trickling then ocean track reached me at the worktop where I was chopping bread. It did so I assumed that was okay but I'm sure it was loud for when I returned to the laptop and sat down, however I thought why not see how it goes at this increased volume which you can read about in my day 3 post above this reply, that I literally just typed and posted up Smile

I hope that we've understood and correctly set up E2 now for us both. How long you been on it?

Of course, if anyone familiar with frequensee can tell us both if the -50db is okay then that would be immensely appreciated!

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - CatMan - 06-09-2016

-50db for what format? If it's masked, then I'd say no unless it was headphones. Given the fact the subliminal audio for masked is much lower than the masked audio track, then it may not have much power at that volume.

Ultrasonic, due to the subliminal audio being much louder (at the level of the masked track's masking sound), is okay at -50db, but a bit on the quiet side.

Basically, up to -30db max is the loudest you'd want to go safely. I listen between -35 to -40 with headphones, at that level there's no chance of hearing damage, and it's still plenty powerful. The louder the better up to those levels.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 06-10-2016

(06-09-2016, 04:44 PM)CatMan Wrote: -50db for what format? If it's masked, then I'd say no unless it was headphones. Given the fact the subliminal audio for masked is much lower than the masked audio track, then it may not have much power at that volume.

Ultrasonic, due to the subliminal audio being much louder (at the level of the masked track's masking sound), is okay at -50db, but a bit on the quiet side.

Basically, up to -30db max is the loudest you'd want to go safely. I listen between -35 to -40 with headphones, at that level there's no chance of hearing damage, and it's still plenty powerful. The louder the better up to those levels.

Silent track. Oh this is without headphones but thank you it helps in knowing that -30db without headphones for a silent is good enough Smile

Day 3 Continued - Thoughts and Experiences

WARNING
Firstly I guess I should say that as the days move on, my journals may become shorter or become longer, they may also occur more times in a day or have days with silence only for me to then return with an update. This is simply due to time.

Typing a journal though cathartic in nature, ego boosting in viewership and fun does take some time so this is just to inform you that there may be a change in frequency, up or down as the days progress.

The Update

I went to sleep around 6am, no let me rephrase this, I went to bed around 3am and fell asleep around 6am. I have no idea why the time is getting later and later at all. I doubt it anything to do with the subliminal but what do you all think?

That being said, I'm sleeping less. I again woke up a few times during the night or rather between 6am-1pm. I woke up around 12pm/noon and got out of bed around 1pm.

So sleep isn't the refreshing 8-9hours I need but less 6hours. I could have stayed in bed a lot longer but I have to get up and get ready for the looming exams Confused

All I remember was again dreams.

I believe I may have had 1 or 2 dreams maybe 3 dreams.

I cannot still say whether its the subliminal or this is natural.

You may be asking, 'Hey Jake, c'mon man, how can it not be the subliminal?'

Well the reasoning I have is this.

Because I am sleeping at a crazy time, and getting less sleep so I'm now considering if this is what affects my sleep, my sleep cycle thus the REM cycle, and therefore too the quality of sleep thereby affecting my natural response and this resulting in an inducement of dreams, either more dreams, or less dreams that are more towards the surface my awareness, hence I wake up thinking I have dreamt and remembring elements of these dreams.

What I do know is that when we dream, if you then wake that person from the moment they are dreaming or during their dream, then they tend to remember the dream. I do believe therefore that perhaps the fact that I'm able to remember my dreams could be less to do with the subliminal and more to do with the mere fact that within the 6hour sleep time I seem to have had, that its highly probable I would wake during a dream sequence thus knowing that I had a dream and remembering said facets.

what do you all think?

So the big question that must be on your lips is....

WHAT WAS THE DREAM?
So my dream, or what I remember is that somehow I'm trying to calm a bank robber or some criminal.

Its daytime thus daylight and this person has a gun. She, it was a she, and she was prepared to kill. I was talking her down, like some expert negotiator from a movie (with the same title Wink lol) and telling her that if she wants to rob fine do it, I won't stop her but killing/murdering is wrong and I will stop her and I won't allow her to do this.

I think I was able to take the gun from her, I think it was done in a fast sudden way yet subtle too because I don't think she went all crazy on my ass, if anything she just seemed to accept it.

Then I woke up lol

.... The End (copyright of Jake2015 Movie Script School of Dreams) lol

What do you all think?

Day 4: Friday 10th June 2016

Today I listened to approximately 4hours of the Ultrasonic Silent track through my laptop speakers.

As usual the approximately will mean as it has in the previous posts.

The listening was stopped at times as usual too.

I was able to easily listen due to the live stream of the funeral of Muhammad Ali. Watching that enabled me to listen to the US track easily.

A thank you has to be said to Shannon simply for enabling us to listen to these subs without them affecting or interfering with our other activities such as watching a live stream or listening to music.

I have to also thank APPLE, Steve Jobs, The designers and those poor factory workers in China for creating the apple mac book pro, so that I could utilise its 20khz speakers.

There was no dizziness today or nausea or anything today and I'm sure thats possibly because my mind was on watching the live stream Smile

So 4 days done and no major difference felt or noticed yet!

Day 4 Continued - Desire

Ive called this post Desire, rather than "Thoughts and Experiences", as this isn't about what happened after listening but rather a niggling inner desire that has been in my mind since I clicked stopped today, after my 4hours of listening.

So what is this desire?

I want to listen more.

Today I haven't felt anything different and feel as if I should really listen more to the track. I want to simply have it playing all day long and forget about the timing, because it feels as if I didn't even listen today.

Its premature to expect any results after 4days and I haven't noticed anything so far yet I have felt that desire to click play and let the sub play in the background.

Why is this?
Could this be impatience?
Could it even be the sub?

What I know though is that playing the sub on a loop is wrong since 21hours maximum is the advised time for all subs.

I also know that I should remain patient and continue with my prescribed listening strategy, that of 1hour incremental increase each day until the minimum 8hours is reached.

On the 8th day, when I have listened for 8hours, then I can assure you all of 1 thing....

I will play the sub way more than 9hours on the 9th day. On the 9th day, all bets are off, the gloves come off and I'm going to try and push the listening as far beyond 8hours as I can and within the 21hours.

1 thing I must try and do from day 9 onwards is get 1hours headphone listening in if I can.

Lets see how this plan goes shall we Smile

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 06-11-2016

Day 4 Continued - Thoughts and Experiences

I was going to stay awake all night, studying.

I hadn't done any studying at all all week and my finals are next week so thought it best to do an all nighter, having spent all day glued to my screen watching the funeral for Muhammad Ali - The Greatest of All Time.

However, a friend called me and we were on the phone till 6am.

Basically no studying got done as you can imagine.

I woke around 1pm, and by 3pm was preparing breakfast.

It is now 7pm, Im listening to Day 5's track (which ill reveal in the next post).

I did not wake today feeling anything or remembering any dream at all. I did wake once during the sleep but that was all.

My sleep is disrupted, so is this due to the sub? or myself?