Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 10:13 AM)Zane Wrote: Continue to on this thread... I find it easy to find ur thread

Don't worry ill provide links to my threads but I think its best I start a new one as its a new sub so it will help anyone interested to know how I do on that sub incase others need it to.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 02:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: thank you for replying Shannon

I know you said try DMSI perhaps instead of continuing with E2 but as I'm procrastinating while on E2, the issue has become 1 of urgency now due to the looming deadlines and exams at uni.

I understand about how the healing cannot be obtained without continuing on E2, but how long that healing will take to remove these issues around studying I've no idea. I know there is 1 guy here thats ran E1 and then E2 altogether without stoppage for almost 2 years and he will go on...this isn't what I can do without seeing results.

Since MLS won't be here presumably now until end of July or Early August then maybe its time to see what IYGSH will do upon any clearing that E2 may have done.

QU1: if I'm resisting resulting in my procrastination then does that mean NO healing has taken place at all?

It seems very unlikely that no healing has taken place. You may be resistant, but you are not impervious.

Quote:Qu2: How much break do I need from E2 to run IYGSH please?

I suggest you allow yourself to see if there is a bloom from E2 for at least a week, and longer if there is.

Quote:QU3: and will MLS 5.5g have IYGSH and UMotivation and END Procrastination in there?

It will have scripting for those things. How well they work depends of course on how much you resist them.

Quote:QU4: Am I right that MLS may be released by Mid July?

thank you

MLS will be released when I get my computer, have it set up properly and then finish creating and building MLS to my satisfaction. I cannot go faster than will produce correct results, no matter how much delay we have suffered.

I also don't remember, after all this time, how much was left to be done, or what needed doing. So I don't have a clue when it will be out.

And, as usual, my previous efforts to predict the release date have been proven wrong.

So I'm not even going to speculate.

(05-21-2017, 11:10 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 02:39 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: thank you for replying Shannon

I know you said try DMSI perhaps instead of continuing with E2 but as I'm procrastinating while on E2, the issue has become 1 of urgency now due to the looming deadlines and exams at uni.

I understand about how the healing cannot be obtained without continuing on E2, but how long that healing will take to remove these issues around studying I've no idea. I know there is 1 guy here thats ran E1 and then E2 altogether without stoppage for almost 2 years and he will go on...this isn't what I can do without seeing results.

Since MLS won't be here presumably now until end of July or Early August then maybe its time to see what IYGSH will do upon any clearing that E2 may have done.

QU1: if I'm resisting resulting in my procrastination then does that mean NO healing has taken place at all?

It seems very unlikely that no healing has taken place. You may be resistant, but you are not impervious.

Quote:Qu2: How much break do I need from E2 to run IYGSH please?

I suggest you allow yourself to see if there is a bloom from E2 for at least a week, and longer if there is.

Quote:QU3: and will MLS 5.5g have IYGSH and UMotivation and END Procrastination in there?

It will have scripting for those things. How well they work depends of course on how much you resist them.

Quote:QU4: Am I right that MLS may be released by Mid July?

thank you

MLS will be released when I get my computer, have it set up properly and then finish creating and building MLS to my satisfaction. I cannot go faster than will produce correct results, no matter how much delay we have suffered.

I also don't remember, after all this time, how much was left to be done, or what needed doing. So I don't have a clue when it will be out.

And, as usual, my previous efforts to predict the release date have been proven wrong.

So I'm not even going to speculate.

wow fantastic Shannon for replying thank you so much Smile

Ok so ill wait a week and NOT listen to subs and if nothing after a week then ill start IYGSH, atleast thats what I think you meant

(05-21-2017, 01:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 11:18 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: SHANNON awesome!!! thank you so much for replying Smile)

just a quickie Sir, you wrote this to my question:

<<<[[Qu2: How much break do I need from E2 to run IYGSH please?

"I suggest you allow yourself to see if there is a bloom from E2 for at least a week, and longer if there is."]]>>>

I understood that to mean stop E2, wait a week and see if there is anything, if so restart E2 otherwise jump onto IYGSH, yes? - otherwise as deadlines are looming shall I JUMP onto IYGSH now immediately and use all the way until/and then wait for MLS?

thank you

Take a week off of E2 if you are going to stop using it for something else.

If you experience a bloom during that week, allow it to continue blooming for as long as it is doing so. Otherwise, a week is long enough.

Then switch to whatever subliminal you wish to use.

Day 48 - Update

Well if you've been following my thread a lot has happened and change is in the air

As per the posts above (yes read those) I have made a decision of the road going forward but lets first discuss the update.

Today Sunday 22nd May I felt the biggest whiff of procrastination in a long time.

I had planned to work on a project all weekend and hand it in on Thursday, the day of the deadline and to present it.

I believe fear stopped me and even a friend from starting this project UNTIL 11pm today.

The time is now 1.23am and while I take a break I am here typing this post.

I plan to continue working on this assignment/project until 3am and then to stop. I will try and conclude it over the next few days if possible and complete it in time to present before class and to submit to the teacher.

The funny thing is that I've no idea if indeed E2 is the cause of this procrastination or not, however what is clear is that:

A) E2 hasnt cleared this element of my psyche

B) I have gone to my old ways which is both to work at night as a night owl and to also leave work to the last minute.

I today did a search as you will read in a post above on IYGSH (improve your grades and study habits) and found some old posts of mine.

It seems that from the very start my biggest issues has been to deal with my procrastination.

This has affected me in ALL areas of my life since high school and has gotten progressively worse as I aged through puberty and beyond till now.

When I came to this site, I had started with MLS 5G in the hope that this would be curbed, however as you will know it didn't which lead me to start E2 and thus so far nothing.

I believe time has taught me a lot. When I came here I was confused as to the difference between MLS and IYGSH.

Now I'm wiser and understand with the help of some of you amazing and helpful people here that IYGSH was probably the one I should have started with.

Today I learnt that the UMotivation sub is the one to do if you have many goals to reach and goals to do every single day. Ive learnt that this is the sub for me as I do have many daily non-negotiable tasks I must do that deal with my health and fitness and nutrition as well as studying etc.

I have also learnt that IYGSH will deal with procrastination and motivation too even though it is 4G.

I thank those of you that have given me a lot of support, a lot of information and a lot of your time because altogether it has helped me to realise that its time to move to another sub.

I plan to move to IYGSH and give this a go UNTIL MLS comes out.

When MLS comes out, I will see that it includes the big 3 that are priority for me, such as IYGSH, UM and Procrastination.

Shannon has said (see above) that elements of all 3 will be in MLS so I hope this will be the sub to jump onto however if not atleast I would have given IYGSH a start.

From using this sub ill know if I need to stay on it, or move to MLS or move back onto E2.

I was also happy to hear today from Shannon that E2 will and has worked on me, even if I have been resisting which is great because it means there is still hope for me after all.

So what now....

Well as per Shannon's advice, I will STOP E2 immediately.

I will wait 1 week, exactly 7days to see if anything due to E2 has happened to me.

Im not sure what to expect but I will wait and see.

If nothing is noticed then I will start IYGSH in 7 days time, on Sunday night 28th May.

I believe MLS may take longer than 1 month to be released which means I will have atleast 30days to give IYGSH a shot.

From reading many journals, there is a lot of success that has been had from IYGSH so I really hope whatever has cleared with E2 is something and enough to give IYGSH a good and easy way to work for me.

I will update this thread over the next days to let you and myself know if I notice anything.

After that this thread will close and IYGSH thread will begin.

I will link my threads on that thread and then begin my journalling on there.

For those of you unsure, MLS is there to help you to learn, its there to help you improve your ability to learn but IYGSH is there to build the habit of learning and studying and to overcome procrastination.

I know my friend Zane here has said that his subconscious has given him ways to avoid the sub IYGSH whilst listening to it so that he did other forms of learning rather than what he was supposed to and though I have no answer for this I can only hope that this does not happen to me.

My journey here has been a long one, having started with MLS 5G with a lot of hope to only fail and jump to E2 with hope that it cleared whatever stopped MLS 5G working to now not feel anything to move to IYGSH now.

I can only hope that this sub is the start of my journey where I notice change and create a beginning that I have wanted to from the moment I first came here 2 years ago.

What will help is knowing that I can listen to subs daily without any issues and so this I hope helps me to work towards my academic success whilst at university.

So wish me luck guys!

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-22-2017

Day 48 Continued and Day 1 of NO E2

I want to begin with yesterday....

I managed to work on the assignment/project from 11pm - 4am.

I worked and became motivated and found to just work easily, as if I was in a flow.

I DONT UNDERSTAND, I don't understand why I procrastinated and avoided the work because when I started it I then got on with it. It doesn't just doesn't make any sense why I do this to myself, why I self sabotage.

Its as if something inside of me says don't work even when consciously I want to work, when consciously I'm motivated, when consciously I feel I want to study hard, and show my ability and knowledge and be the best in the class...... then why CANT i do it???

I stopped listening to E2 last night too so I listened to music and just did the work.

Today:

I woke and felt okay, I didn't feel abnormal or anything.

I got to uni and have just got back.

I heard that girls in another group were discussing my age and asking my age. Im a mature student but this isn't needed.

A friend told me and him just telling me over an hour ago made me feel anxious and I kinda still do.

There is no reason for me to feel anxious, but yet I do and I don't know why.

IYGSH or Overcome Procrastination

Today I've been thinking which do I use and why?

Do I use IYGSH or overcome Procrastination or even UMotivation?

My situation is that I want to study, I want to work but I don't.

I want to also sleep right and hit the gym and do my workouts but I don't.

I want to do very well in my studies but I don't.

I wait till the last minute to study and then study otherwise all year I dream and think of studying but I don't.

I am a great planner, I can sit and plan for hours and work out the little details but then I don't take action.

My motivation is always SUPER HIGH at the start of any project, goal, dream and then goes down quickly.

I see others, studying, hitting the gym, eating right, doing whatever they Must, doing their DAILY negotiable and yet I'm still where I've always been...nothing has changed for me.

I want to eat right, I want to meal prep at the weekend and eat properly and healthy and right to lose all my fat but i don't.

I can cook but then I don't want to eat what I've cooked, instead I rather eat something for a restaurant or diner/takeout.

I don't understand it, I have goals to hit as well as study but I don't.

I come home thinking okay ill do work but I get home and I get lazy and just lazier and lazier.

I can sit for hours at my computer, watching youtube, or researching something but I don't do what I need to, what I must.

I have tried E2 in the hope that it clears my issues and so it hasnt and I was thinking of moving to IYGSH but now I'm wondering which is better or best for me, is it IYGSH or is it UM or OP.

I have to do a project/assignment to present in class tomorrow, its small doesn't have to be big or a big deal but I'm not even starting it yet. I have to finish another and present on thursday. I have 5 big exams looming in June that I must study for too. I have a resit exam to do in August and I MUST pass this exam. So what sub should I do and why? Im a little down today and its the first time I feel shitty when normally I'm not.

Im also wondering if MLS 5.5G will be the sub to help too or would IYGSH be better for me out of these too or is UM or OP or another sub better for me. I need something that isn't subtle as E2, that will smash me in the face and get me moving please. Sad

Day 1 of no E2 continued....

So since typing my last post above maybe 5hours ago, I have complete my presentation for tomorrow and ate and watched a movie.

I however have been procrastinating majorly on continuing with the work I started last night which is the presentation for Thursday.

MY ISSUE IS CLEARLY a lack of action or procrastination.

I feel a drive to start OP rather than IYGSH however since Shannon and some others have said start that (IYGSH) then i will start that.

I really really hope that IYGSH will help me and that once MLS 5.5G is out that it helps with my procrastination.

If it doesn't then I will have to make a choice, whether to continue or to start another sub lol

Day 1 of no E2 continued....

So its now 2hours after my last post.

I finally got myself to continue with the project for Thursday and well I've luckily managed to do so much that I've only conclusions, reference and table of content to do besides spell check etc. So I've time to now work on references, then tomorrow and wednesday finish this bad boy off!!

I cannot use the printer in my apartment, its coming up with wifi connection issues to my laptop so ill take to uni and print it there tomorrow so I can go over it with a pencil and then edit on my laptop later.

Im always productive at night, and I know Shannon as said that procrastination is fear based, and I read a website today just by chance after searching for the connection between laziness motivation and procrastination, whilst I was procrastinating and it said that its the fear of failure and thats what leads to the perfectionist mindset which I HAVE especially before I finally get down to the work itself.

Working at night is also a way to avoid fear until the last minute, as per Shannons wisdom and thus it all makes sense.

I also read scripts on this site for the following programs: IYGSH, UMotivation, MLS, OProcrastination. I can't remember now what they all said except that I understood the following I think:

MLS works at memory pure and simple. So if you have the will to take action and sit and learn then its for you. I procrastinate so its not for me as my memory is ok its my kids marty somethings gotta be done about my kids... I mean well you get the gist.

UM from what I remember seems to be for those that either have goals or want to set goals and take action. This is a sub I need too because I have goals, many goals, daily goals and my motivation goes up and down which may lead to procrastination.

OP is however before the UM, because I have this issue for sure. However OP won't tell you what is priority and needs to be done first, its simply there to make you take action. This is a catch 22 because I do procrastinate on many things but is that a lack of motivation, such as tidying the room or making dinner? any thoughts anyone?

IYGHS: clearly I need this, it will make me study, help me learn, make me focus on grades and work for school which should be my main goal and it also will deal with motivation I think and procrastination.

I could complete wrong with all the above but this is my understanding so far,.... your opinions on this would be helpful so please write away ....

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - ReeZoX - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 07:01 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Do what Shannon told you with E2 then start IYGSH and do it until MLS 5.5G is out and then do MLS. Questioning this over and over doesn't help and make you just more confused.

This.

Stop questioning yourself and run a week without subs until you start with IYGSH

There is no point in you reading the script for MLS since it all will be updated in 5.5 with new modules. I'd say there is no reason for you to read any of them at all anymore, because right now you are just procrastinating, even more, when you think a week ahead of you. Stop confusing yourself, and start doing what needs to be done.
The easiest way is to turn off the wifi and just start writing, obviously flight mode on the phone as well.

Your problem is a lack of habits. Motivation won't get you anywhere. Habits will you get you somewhere AND bring you motivation in the long run.

(05-22-2017, 02:39 PM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 07:01 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Do what Shannon told you with E2 then start IYGSH and do it until MLS 5.5G is out and then do MLS. Questioning this over and over doesn't help and make you just more confused.

This.

Stop questioning yourself and run a week without subs until you start with IYGSH

There is no point in you reading the script for MLS since it all will be updated in 5.5 with new modules. I'd say there is no reason for you to read any of them at all anymore, because right now you are just procrastinating, even more, when you think a week ahead of you. Stop confusing yourself, and start doing what needs to be done.
The easiest way is to turn off the wifi and just start writing, obviously flight mode on the phone as well.

Your problem is a lack of habits. Motivation won't get you anywhere. Habits will you get you somewhere AND bring you motivation in the long run.

Thanks ReeZox, that makes sense ill keep reading this and trying to remind myself to take it easy. Not easy when youre just eager to sort yourself out etc but I appreciate the wisdom shared thank you

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 05-23-2017

Day 2 of no E2

So last night I worked till around 3am I think and then called it time for bed.

I worked on completing the reference section which was better than not doing anything as my printer wasnt working and I wanted to print work out.

So today I'm awake and as I eat my cereal my printer is working so I'm printing the work that was to be presented today in class.

I have around 3hours till class, so I will eat, have shower and then work on thursday project, IF my printer does print that.

So back to this update for today.

I woke, felt okay and normal, pretty refreshed actually which happens when I have poor sleep for a few days.

I sat on the bed and just read the news or surfed the net as well as seeing if anything new was going on here which always is of course.

I then got reminded of the incident yesterday that brought me down of how some girls in another group were whispering about my age and then had the audacity to ask a friend how old I was.

He said I don't know go ask him, which was pretty poor as a back up but anyway.

So I've been down over the weekend, down at procrastinating and not doing work as I want to and then this leading me to be down at myself.

My issues I believe have stemmed from around the age of 11 when I moved school and didn't like it there but it could also be at being angry at parents as a kid for not letting me do things as I wanted to.

I could speculate all I want I guess ill never know but the reality is that my procrastination at studying has gotten from bad to worse.

Funny thing is, if I need to do anything else, like learn about exercise, or nutrition or do something on Facebook etc I can do it for hours but studying no, there is a block at times and when it manifests itself to me as it did this weekend it brings me down.

I shouldn't procrastinate now as a mature student but yet I'm worse than the teens, its crazy!!!

That being said, I do work when the deadlines hit me or its late at night, and this I must change.

Its hard not to wonder if Overcome Procrastination is the better sub for me than IYGSH but since some of you have said just use that then that is what I will do in the hope it smashes me out of this funk (not swearing its a legitimate word lol).

So back to today, so the thought of yesterday affected me again and made me feel down and sad and well it made me wonder just what if anything did E2 clear inside me after the 47days I've listened to it so far.

I hope that I smash the level of listening with IYGSH so that it works on me easily, quickly and deeply.

Anyway eating cheers me up as clearly its got me to relax a little since that low though about yesterday and I guess its why I'm fat too.

Other than this I'm not noticing or sensing any bloom of E2 occurring Sad

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Shawn - 05-23-2017

Take a look at the IYGSH script in the script library. The way it is scripted it should also deal with procrastination in a certain way.

(05-23-2017, 01:54 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Take a look at the IYGSH script in the script library. The way it is scripted it should also deal with procrastination in a certain way.

Thanks Mr Anderson, ill take a look at it again. really hope it works and that MLS 5.5G is IYGSH and OP and UM and more much more. really need it.

edit: I just read it Mr Anderson and read it out loud which helped. Youre right the way it is scripted is making the mind take action and take action to get top grades best grades and spend whatever time is needed to get those grades.

If it can get me moving on studying and let this become long term and deeply rooted then I'm happy Smile I can then use whatever sub later to focus on my other goals, but this yes is paramount now.

Procrastinating this weekend really made me realise this is the biggest issue for me, and it all usually stems around studying, only then can I focus on other goals, as thats the only reason I'm really here.

I sometimes kid myself, I focus on diet or gym or this or that but the reality is, is that the ONLY reason I'm here is to study and get this degree, there is no other purpose, however I want to come out of this a new changed man, someone that is slimmer, more toned, better habits and skills etc.

Didn't mean to write this much lol

Day 2 of no E2 continued....

went uni at 3pm - 7pm

Came home ate, chilled, was tired in the afternoon and as usual got lazy when I got home.

Its now 1.25am, and instead of doing work on the project or anything uni related I've instead wasted time either here, on youtube or other online places.

Im feeling tired, sleepy etc but want to do something on this project.

Procrastination is really vexing me out!!!

anyway will try and work now or soon and come back to let you know how it goes before I sleep.

thanks