Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-08-2017

(04-08-2017, 08:17 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 06:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Started on Sunday 3rd April at night and on the evening of Monday 4th of April, counted this as 1 days listening.

Update - Day 6 of listening (6nights and 6th day today)

Nothing to report except my sleep cycle is messed up completely so far.

Im sleeping at 5am and waking at 1pm or 2pm.

Im listening to ultra silent sub exclusively.

Im getting atleast 8hrs of listening at night.

Im getting around 6hours listening in the day on average

So I'm around 15hrs a day of listening.

However not noticed any dreams or anything else yet.

Cant believe..Ur sleep cycle is exactly like mine.

Yeh its exactly. I couldnt believe you were like me interested in MLS and also sleep issues.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-15-2017

Day 11

nothing to report

No change noted as yet

Listening via US at night for around 8-12hours now

Listening with mobile phone during day for maybe 3-6hours and US again

Not noticed any change in anything but I'm listening daily.

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-15-2017

Dude Bro... Give MHS a try.

It's starting to fix everything my mind, my body, spirit.. Even my attitude and my cognitive abilities are coming back. I am not that stressed any more..

EPRAH 2 might have healed you but what if damage is done on a physical level also.. Body and brain get damaged due to negative stuff.. Ur emotions might heal but flesh takes times.. Give its a try.

My sleep timing is fixing its self after 4-5 years of MDD. Skin is healing...

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 05:45 AM)Zane Wrote: Dude Bro... Give MHS a try.

It's starting to fix everything my mind, my body, spirit.. Even my attitude and my cognitive abilities are coming back. I am not that stressed any more..

EPRAH 2 might have healed you but what if damage is done on a physical level also.. Body and brain get damaged due to negative stuff.. Ur emotions might heal but flesh takes times.. Give its a try.

My sleep timing is fixing its self after 4-5 years of MDD. Skin is healing...

Bro thats really awesome!!!!

I don't know I wanna give this E2 a try and give it a full go to make sure I've fixed anything before I move onto other subs but also to prove to myself that these subs will work on me and work for me.

So far my listening hasnt allowed any sub I've tried to work so I'm going to make sure I give this a shot.

I am hoping that night time US is going to do the trick even if the mobile phone doesn't work at its best but lets see hey lol

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-21-2017

Day 18

Nothing noticed

Nothing to report as yet

However I do find myself more lazy, or rather unmotivated to tidy or clean up, theres a mess all around me but I'm not fussed about cleaning it.

Going out also isn't a big deal to me, I rather sit at home all day long.

Is this depression?

Just wondering cos i don't feel sad lonely or depressed

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-21-2017

How long r u planning to listen to E2?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-22-2017

(04-21-2017, 01:15 PM)Zane Wrote: How long r u planning to listen to E2?

Im hoping to get 32 days at the very least, with it being 8hrs atleast a day in total.

Ideally 3months and then see if I need to push to 6months.

Why do you ask, what are you thinking?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-22-2017

No I thought u would listen to it until MLS 5.5G comes out. I expect MLS to be released in about a month.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 03:41 AM)Zane Wrote: No I thought u would listen to it until MLS 5.5G comes out. I expect MLS to be released in about a month.

In a month, damn really? I didn't know it would be out so soon.

You see this is where I'm confused so if you have time....alot of time....to read my journal from the start then please do.

My confusion is this, I'm a student back at uni doing a tough course and so I really need MLS and need it to work BUT so far I havent had a sub work on me. I chose E2 after the advice from many here including Shannon who said that my goal of fixing my procrastination when it comes to study, my feeling of overwhelm due to the amount of material, my up and down motivation and all other such things will be fixed by E2 and this is what I need.

Ofcourse if E2 can fix my fears from failure to success to heights even then wonderful and if it fixes any other issues I may have such as confidence and self esteem then even better.

I did try E2 for around 40 days, as my journal will show but I got nothing from it whereas many here see results in 1 few days with E2.

So now I have a fixed pattern which is why I'm back on zero and now on day whatever I'm on around 15 I think.

This patter is listening to UltraSilent (US) track at night with my speakers giving me atleast 8hours a day.

During the day I try to get 1 or more hours with my phone. Shannon said using my phone will give the sub the power of 45% that of using stereo speakers for example so I thought well 45% is still better than nothing.

So this is how I try to now listen and any time I cannot be near my speakers ill aim to just use my phone.

This fits into my day and daily lifestyle at the moment.

I do really want to start using earphones and headphones again but masked tracks usually stop me from listening to other music or watching shows which is why I prefer US and why I came to this website to begin with.

So now due to all the above I'm eager to use MLS but since I've seen nothing so far I'm wondering maybe its best to stay on E2 for atleast 6months and then see.

What do you think?

And please read my journal if you can incase you can offer some insight, but its a long read haha

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 04-23-2017

Day 20

So nothing to really report as yet

However my ex has come back into my life.

We havent been in touch in 3or more years.

She disappeared from me and I never got closure or knew why.

She came back, she's married apparently she had no choice due to her culture and family respect etc

She never could love the guy though she tried because I was always in her mind.

I thought ok so this means she loves me right.

She however said she's back but it doesn't mean that anything will happen were only friends

She's separated from her hubby yet she's thinking of going back to him as she has no other path in front of her apparently.

I said I cannot be friends if that happens as its nonsense - he's abusive.

I thought we were making progress on the phone then she said she was upset suddenly, I said why and she said because her hubby messaged her and so she cannot do this, she cannot be friends with me and I said fine and we hung up.

I don't know what to make of any of this, but will E2, help in anyway?

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 03:50 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 20

So nothing to really report as yet

However my ex has come back into my life.

We havent been in touch in 3or more years.

She disappeared from me and I never got closure or knew why.

She came back, she's married apparently she had no choice due to her culture and family respect etc

She never could love the guy though she tried because I was always in her mind.

I thought ok so this means she loves me right.

She however said she's back but it doesn't mean that anything will happen were only friends

She's separated from her hubby yet she's thinking of going back to him as she has no other path in front of her apparently.

I said I cannot be friends if that happens as its nonsense - he's abusive.

I thought we were making progress on the phone then she said she was upset suddenly, I said why and she said because her hubby messaged her and so she cannot do this, she cannot be friends with me and I said fine and we hung up.

I don't know what to make of any of this, but will E2, help in anyway?

thanks

I seriously don't think it's a coincidence that ur Ex appeared out of nowhere are three years even though she is married. I think it's a phase from E2 where u must decide that u must not dwell on her and must move forward...

Wait you think somehow E2 did this, really? like how?

what if I can't or don't move forward?

I mean I'm still very very much drawn to her and what she and I once had.

Also Zane I replied to your previous post above too so get back to me about that too.

Day 20

Update #2

I am procrastinating from studying and everything

I have no idea why

I know I can do it but I feel something is making me feel unmotivated and just unable to sit still to study or even watch a youtube video on how to study.

I sit for 5mins and then rush away to my phone to play a game....my focus or concentration or is it called attention, whatever it is, is only lasting 5mins then I'm avoiding the stuff that would make me productive.

why?

will E2 sorry this out for me?

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 05:09 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wait you think somehow E2 did this, really? like how?

what if I can't or don't move forward?

I mean I'm still very very much drawn to her and what she and I once had.

Also Zane I replied to your previous post above too so get back to me about that too.

I have seen healing subs LTU and E1 causing some kind of manifestation to overcome certain Issues mostly related to Fear Guilt and Shame.

The reason E2 bought her back into ur life cause were are drawn to her but now face her and move forward.

Think logically..She is married now. There is nothing u can do.

You cant expect to move forward in life if ur foot is stuck in past. You have to move forward or else u will become a slave to past. It hard I knw but its worth it.