Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minititan on AOSI - LionKing - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 01:34 PM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: Who wants a shower now?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-282-post-33413.html#pid33413

I once read that you don't have to use soap when showering, that the hair will become less greasy after a while and so on, so I stopped using it. It was maybe... some two or three years ago. I keep my hair fairly short. I'll only use an African black soap bar to clean my face. I do also use an antiperspirant, though I went for some months with just using vinegar & salt. I used to stink a lot when I got sweaty as a teen, to the point where I'd be afraid to sit near people, but I guess that changed at some point. Now people are really surprised if I tell them I don't use soap - especially those very clean-type women whom I've known for a long time, and who haven't noticed anything. I would not like the idea of washing my body with soap anymore, unless I really had to.

E: I work in an office, but I don't need soap after the gym either. Just gotta rub until the skin feels "dry" again.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - JackOfHearts - 06-04-2016

advice: never tell a woman thar you dont use soap or wash less often or anything like that, some women cant handle it and will leave you just for that. Big Grin It happened to me twice so be careful.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 05:40 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: advice: never tell a woman thar you dont use soap or wash less often or anything like that, some women cant handle it and will leave you just for that. Big Grin It happened to me twice so be careful.

That's some pretty sound advice. Noted and will act accordingly.

I've noticed a very strong "I can't be bothered or I don't give a fuck" attitude around people, the last sub I ran was ASC and my confidence was good but nothing like it is now, was checking out this woman on the way into supermarket, she noticed and I couldn't have made it more obvious, she confronted me

"Are you staring at me"
"I wouldn't say staring just appreciating some finer sights"
She went really red, I think she was expecting some evasive response like "no sorry I was daydreaming" or something.
She proceeded to bump into 3 times whilst I was in the store, each time with an awkward embarassed smile.
If I wasn't so tired I feel like something could have happened here, at this point I can't tell if my tiredness is from excess work or the sub, it's like having a car filled with fuel but no wheels to actually move, hopefully the effects keep getting stronger, and the tiredness dissipates.

Going out for a meal tonight with a group of people, shall see how that turns out.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - kenpachi - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 09:01 AM)Minititan Wrote: "Are you staring at me"

Game recognized! Nice move playboy.

(06-04-2016, 09:06 AM)kenpachi Wrote:

I always sucked at those kind of lines, never came out smoothly in the past, today it came out as if it was my new way of saying hello.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - kenpachi - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 09:09 AM)Minititan Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 09:06 AM)kenpachi Wrote:

I always sucked at those kind of lines, never came out smoothly in the past, today it came out as if it was my new way of saying hello.

Yeah, I noticed at work the sub's making me more quick witted.

Soon you'll look at a girl and think to yourself: "Yeah, you're sexy... but are you IRRESISTIBLY sexy like me?" Big Grin

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-04-2016

Or... it'll come out your mouth before you realize what happened. lol

First day back at work. Excited to see how this goes down.

Observations from last night, was pretty tired so didn't continue the after party. Although the waitress kept leaning on me or over me whenever she was at the table, often to the point where people were joking it would be easier for her to serve drinks and food to is if she came a bit closer to everyone else, it was a 10 person table and she used me as a leaning post to reach 8 by pivoting over and around me. Got smacked in the face by her chest multiple times. Is this how waitresses flirt, "seen these tits" smack KO!

I know Shannon joked about the potential of a maximum pooping speed sub, I feel like the trial patient in that sub, I'm not always hungry so haven't increased my consumption like others but when I do eat it doesn't take long to be digested and then empty again.

Gotta shower and get ready for work. Look forward to see what happens when I can't use tiredness as an excuse for not interacting fully.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-05-2016

(06-04-2016, 11:58 PM)Minititan Wrote: First day back at work. Excited to see how this goes down.

Observations from last night, was pretty tired so didn't continue the after party. Although the waitress kept leaning on me or over me whenever she was at the table, often to the point where people were joking it would be easier for her to serve drinks and food to is if she came a bit closer to everyone else, it was a 10 person table and she used me as a leaning post to reach 8 by pivoting over and around me. Got smacked in the face by her chest multiple times. Is this how waitresses flirt, "seen these tits" smack KO!

I know Shannon joked about the potential of a maximum pooping speed sub, I feel like the trial patient in that sub, I'm not always hungry so haven't increased my consumption like others but when I do eat it doesn't take long to be digested and then empty again.

Gotta shower and get ready for work. Look forward to see what happens when I can't use tiredness as an excuse for not interacting fully.

There's no mistaking what she was doing...

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 12:00 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yeah I noticed I peed like 5ish times in the span of like 4 or 5 hours (but actually mostly grouped together, like I peed 3 times in a row on the way back after like 30ish minutes every time) whats up with that. I think it's like the program trying to expel shit to make room so you can eat/drink more or something.

More likely that your system is now burning calories at a greatly enhanced rate, so your digestive and excretory systems need to kick in to keep up with processing all of what you eat and drink.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-05-2016

Makes sense. I noticed I have to pee tons too frostedFake, damn the struggle for hydration is real

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shawn - 06-05-2016

(06-04-2016, 11:58 PM)Minititan Wrote: I know Shannon joked about the potential of a maximum pooping speed sub, I feel like the trial patient in that sub, I'm not always hungry so haven't increased my consumption like others but when I do eat it doesn't take long to be digested and then empty again.

Hahaha, I experienced the same.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - chaosvrgn - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 02:25 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:58 PM)Minititan Wrote: I know Shannon joked about the potential of a maximum pooping speed sub, I feel like the trial patient in that sub, I'm not always hungry so haven't increased my consumption like others but when I do eat it doesn't take long to be digested and then empty again.

Hahaha, I experienced the same.

For me, the urge to eat didn't come from a feeling of hunger -- it felt intuitive, so to speak. Almost like an awareness that I need to fuel the aura.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-05-2016

Today of all days, the first day of testing at work and the shop is dead.

I did have an older woman who was almost impossible to deal with, I'm not sure if the sub was affecting here but she kept getting lost staring at me, like she kept spacing out, I have found that common with younger girls but not women in their 40s, haha maybe she was just mesmerised or maybe just a bit slow. I guess I'll never know.

Feel like I'm on autopilot though, literally walking around it's almost as if I have no thoughts at all. An empty head, which is good because normally I overthink everything and if I'm walking around then I'm usually stuck in my own head mulling something over.