Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Minititan - 06-02-2016

The wait has been killer but finally bought AOSI about 10 minutes ago and officially starting now, gonna try my best at keeping a journal this time, let the adventures begin.

[EDIT] Bad start, for some reason my vlc was set at 1.34x speed, nvm only got about 7 mins in, starting again from now.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Life - 06-02-2016

Is it Friday where u are? Goodluck on your journey

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-02-2016

Its almost friday lol, the payment went through paypal which wont actually come out the bank for like 12 hours so will be fine.

First 10 mins and I am literally on fire, this sub has some amazing physical effects. Can't stop smiling

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Breeze - 06-02-2016

Just don't burn the neighbourhood, okay? Smile All the best!

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-02-2016

Burn it down, I feel like i have the energy and strength to rip it down brick by brick. Gonna sleep now, see how exhausted I wake up after the first night

RE: Minititan on AOSI - kenpachi - 06-03-2016

Welcome to AOSI fellow dragon!

Have some food nearby for when you wake up Wink

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-03-2016

wore headphones overnight, which fell out so not actually sure how much it looped, slept for just over 10 hours but I have been exhausted from working everyday the last 3 weeks, woke up feeling surprisingly refreshed which is the opposite of what I was expecting. Fire breath isn't there anymore :L but my breathing feels so smooth, its hard to explain, its almost like a lot of stress and tension have completely vanished.

My observations from today:

My plan was to go out and be surrounded by people however since this is my first day off in ages I decided to chill instead, one thing I'm loving is the feeling of euphoria from this sub, reminds me of the previous DAOS, I could listen to this sub forever, just chilling with my eyes closed whilst my body pulses away.

Second observation, I never showered this morning because why not, normally I shower as soon as I'm up and it's habit, however normally when I don't my BO becomes noticeable as the day goes on, today however, I sat out in the sun headphones on cooking away, and it's 9 o clock at night and although the sub has made me sweat quite a lot and obviously the heat from the sub helped too, the smell is not unpleasant in fact it has a very faint but sweet odour, normally I'm the first person to notice my own body odour and being smelly irritates me so I can often shower 3-4 times a day, but today was different.
This sounds ridiculous as I've only had the sub since yesterday but does it have an effect on hormones/pheromones?
Shannon? What's your input?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - JackOfHearts - 06-03-2016

The OE telling you its not good to take too much shower or fear removal or there is a building phero scripting into it.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - maxx55 - 06-03-2016

I agree with Alpha360. I shower once a day every day just by habit. I notice I have a sweet smell too under my shirt if I'm in the heat a lot. Still, my parents say I'm the cleanest person on the block because of how often I shower lol. I don't know how anyone could have time for 3-4 a day!

Only 3-4 times a day if it's an exhausting day or I've worked up a sweat, I don't have fear about how I smell, if I smell bad and other people notice but I don't it doesn't bother me, but if I had BO and I smell it, it bothers the hell out of me makes me feel sick, obviously it depends on what I'm doing and where I am, I don't sniff myself throughout the day and rush off to shower, just if it gets bad and I take a jacket off and get a strong whiff of it I feel a little sick lol. Haha doesn't happen often as its rare for me to not shower in the morning

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Breeze - 06-03-2016

Who wants a shower now?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-282-post-33413.html#pid33413

Yea the demasculisation of western men theory is all well and good, but hasn't really answered my question about the sub and whether it could be affecting hormones and or pheromones, I'm not able to skip showering and rinse off instead because hygiene is something my work takes seriously, they can send you home if your body odour is too strong or isn't pleasant, if that happens twice in a 12 week period it leads to disciplinary action and could result in loss of job. If I have to work two shifts I'll shower in the morning, in between the the shifts and sometimes at night if I've been sweating a lot, the ac at my work is crap lol and running around all day in our uniform which is really thick and heavy does result in a lot of sweating.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - RTBoss - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 05:20 PM)Minititan Wrote: Yea the demasculisation of western men theory is all well and good, but hasn't really answered my question about the sub and whether it could be affecting hormones and or pheromones, I'm not able to skip showering and rinse off instead because hygiene is something my work takes seriously, they can send you home if your body odour is too strong or isn't pleasant, if that happens twice in a 12 week period it leads to disciplinary action and could result in loss of job. If I have to work two shifts I'll shower in the morning, in between the the shifts and sometimes at night if I've been sweating a lot, the ac at my work is crap lol and running around all day in our uniform which is really thick and heavy does result in a lot of sweating.

Of course it "could," if it makes you sexier. If you can't skip showering, don't. Don't lose your job over being told you aren't hygienic.