Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 02:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: AOSI is probably touching on a fear you have buried in your subconscious, and that is why you're drinking more.

Makes sense. Well, cheers to figuring that darn fear out and smiting it!

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Life - 06-16-2016

Is the liquid courage a determining factor when running AOSI or does it not matter

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-18-2016

I've been running reduced hours the last 4 days or so - 3-4 loops.

Had date night with my wife last night and went to a Cuban restaurant. It was a little humid in there, but it was fine. Then I drank my first mojito and started burrrning up. I noticed that my wife wasn't hot quite the same way I was.

The waitress, Cuban and cute, noticeably flirted with me during the meal. My wife is self-assured where it didn't bother her, but I'm sure other women would have been irritated.

One other odd thing I noticed was the table next to us - the dude started squeezing his legs together after we had been there for about 45 minutes. He was either getting horny or had to piss like a racehorse. I'm thinking that this aura doesn't discriminate. It's full of sexual energy and affects everyone.

My wife's attitude toward me, in general, has been much improved the last week. She even suggested we have sex, which we did. She's never been one to initiate, and the fact that she did is pretty amazing.

One of her good friends was over (she's lived out-of-state the past few years) and she looked at me like she was confused for awhile. She's always had very good control of her reactions - unless inebriated - but it was noticeable none-the-less.

My mother-in-law stayed with us the past two days. As I had feared, she was affected. It didn't end up being that uncomfortable, but it was definitely weird. She was displaying body language I've never seen from her before, and the first day, she just didn't seem to know what to do with herself.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Ricardo - 06-18-2016

I can't see it making a straight man gay, but maybe he was gay!

(06-18-2016, 12:02 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I can't see it making a straight man gay, but maybe he was gay!

Well, I'm not saying it was making him attracted to me or that he was gay (and maybe he is/who knows). Even if a guy is gay, since I'm not, the program shouldn't be causing my subconscious to attract a dude. What I am saying is that the presence of a high amount of sexual energy in my aura may have been making him horny. I'm sure his wife/girlfriend/whoever he was with got hit up for some sexy time when they left.

I read a book, seen on Kenpachi's thread, called Psychic Sexuality. The dude claims he's able to see energies and auras emanating from objects, people, etc. He goes into depth about how when someone is horny, they develop huge energy fields and how these energies interact with each other is quite interesting to read about. If what he says is true, a horny male with high sexual energy built up will also tend to cause other males to get horned up. I think that was the case here.

One other thing I'll mention is, I am bone-weary-tired today. There's really no reason for it. I slept well. I woke up tired, I'm still tired, and I didn't get a nap so I'm gettin' cranky! I've quit caffeine, so no falling back on that. I need more sleep. Unfortunately, I'm just going to have to put up with this until I put my kid to bed tonight.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - LionKing - 06-19-2016

How about goal #2 effects, like confidence and such, are you getting any?

I've sort of, maybe, believed in auras before, and within my body I can definitely energize areas of my body with attention/breath, and get this tingling energy to spread around my body so its not just the area under focus anymore. I can also imagine it expanding, but of course I can imagine anything without it actually happening. But something that's really given me pause is the two times AOSI clearly worked for me (I tried it for a few days on and off). I'd go about my day, forgotten about the sub, and then suddenly I KNEW this was it, and I KNEW the specific direction where to look. And there was some chick looking directly at me both times. Idk, maybe I saw them in the corner of my vision unconsciously, but.. I'm not sure I could've - so there must another sensory channel that I used. And only then I read other people experienced this as well. Its just very interesting, scientifically. Makes me wonder how much conscious control one could develop over this, since it is definitely US and not a set of instructions that doing this manipulation.

E: Do you do your 3-4 loops while asleep or while awake?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-19-2016

(06-19-2016, 01:26 AM)LionKing Wrote: How about goal #2 effects, like confidence and such, are you getting any?

I've sort of, maybe, believed in auras before, and within my body I can definitely energize areas of my body with attention/breath, and get this tingling energy to spread around my body so its not just the area under focus anymore. I can also imagine it expanding, but of course I can imagine anything without it actually happening. But something that's really given me pause is the two times AOSI clearly worked for me (I tried it for a few days on and off). I'd go about my day, forgotten about the sub, and then suddenly I KNEW this was it, and I KNEW the specific direction where to look. And there was some chick looking directly at me both times. Idk, maybe I saw them in the corner of my vision unconsciously, but.. I'm not sure I could've - so there must another sensory channel that I used. And only then I read other people experienced this as well. Its just very interesting, scientifically. Makes me wonder how much conscious control one could develop over this, since it is definitely US and not a set of instructions that doing this manipulation.

E: Do you do your 3-4 loops while asleep or while awake?

I've shifted to listening during the day. It'll be one loop here, one loop there. It seems I'll be around family all day today, however, so I may have to loop it while I sleep tonight.

My body language is much more smooth, and if a woman is looking my way, I hold her gaze easily - rather than looking away or some such. So confidence is improving/fear is reducing. I always thought, "I'm married, I have no business talking to other women I think are hot." Now it's like, "Why not? Nothing wrong with having a hot friend fan club."

I've definitely had a few spidey-sense moments. You can feel the eyes on you...It's all energetic communication.

I remembered a couple of dreams last night...FINALLY!

SEX, SEX, SEX! I was walking around outdoors, going house-to-house and I come upon two young coeds sitting in a hot tub naked. They were hot! Next thing I know, the naked blonde starts talking to me, gets out of the hot tub and walks into her house. I followed. Then she turns around and started bumbling about something unimportant. That's when I took her by the hand and led her to the couch, sat her on my lap, and started making out. You know how that story ends.

Had another one that was very similar, but after awhile, I noticed I was watching from a 3rd person point-of-view, as if my consciousness transferred to another person.

Day 2 in-a-row of super-fatigue. I just can't shake it. I need my new shoes to arrive in the mail so I can go for a jog and wake-the-F-up!

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - chaosvrgn - 06-19-2016

(06-19-2016, 01:38 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Day 2 in-a-row of super-fatigue. I just can't shake it. I need my new shoes to arrive in the mail so I can go for a jog and wake-the-F-up!

Same. I am absolutely exhausted today and I know it's related to AOSI. I've literally done nothing but sleep, answer questions on the forum, then go back to sleep. However, I'm testing something right now that may help out with subliminal fatigue a lot... stay tuned.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-20-2016

Ran maybe 4 or 5 loops yesterday, one right before bed while watching Game of Thrones. Slept like a baby.

I woke tired as sh*t, feeling like sh*t, and irritable as all get-out. 3rd day in a row. Dammit!

To accompany my completely fatigued mind and irritable mood, my wife is being a complete b*tch today. She's being aggressive, demanding, and an all-around assh*le. Fantastic.

Hahaha...just had some good lulz at the gym.

So, my wife's being a bit&h and I'm giving her the cold shoulder. That pisses her off, she gives it right back. We both go to the gym, not speaking, no wedding rings (don't wanna scratch 'em up).

We don't talk all session, even when we're near each other, which gave me an opportunity to catch every guy staring at her. It's always a lot. She's completely oblivious to it.

We almost finish our workout and I'm on a machine that faces the glute machine that ALL women use. This dude is right across from me - the three of us form a perfect triangle. My wife's ass is displayed right toward us. During his rests in between sets he's just full-on gawking at my wife's ass, not even trying to hide it. His mouth was hanging open, I swear I saw some drool.

Wife gets done with a set, turns around and looks at me. I embarrass the shit out of this dude by pointing at him, then her, and mouth, "Dude's staring right up your ASS!" She cracks up, I crack up, and he turns red and bolts. F*cking hilarious.

Now my wife and I are good. All is forgotten, and we're getting along great. Thanks Embarrassed Dude.

EDIT: Forgot to add that this bodybuilding chick is there. I call her Muscle Vagina. She is always in her own little world, and the one time I smiled at her - on E2 - she didn't return it. Got a drink today as she did walking lunges down the hallway, and as I turned around with my water and looked up she's staring at me and beamed me a big smile. I returned it.