Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-01-2016

(05-31-2016, 11:05 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I would be interesting to test it on your wife also once you have test it on yourself. Just to see if you find your wife more attractive when she is on it

I thought about that, myself. I may use "Option B" for her. Now that I know it gets you all tingly "down there," I may use it to get her motor running as well before some sexy time! I may find that I can label this sub "The Faucet."

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - CatMan - 06-01-2016

Wow...a second guy reports morning wood from it.

This is incredible.

I'm so jealous, this thing sounds like it can really be a major game changer.

Great posts.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Ricardo - 06-01-2016

Hmm I might give this a go later in the year if it produces good enough results. It's certainly intriguing with all this new tech.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - chaosvrgn - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 05:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 11:05 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I would be interesting to test it on your wife also once you have test it on yourself. Just to see if you find your wife more attractive when she is on it

I thought about that, myself. I may use "Option B" for her. Now that I know it gets you all tingly "down there," I may use it to get her motor running as well before some sexy time! I may find that I can label this sub "The Faucet."

Didn't the instructions say you can't use it AT ALL with another sub that uses ITM-SS?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - JackOfHearts - 06-01-2016

He never said she will keep using Ephra while he use AOSI on her.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - chaosvrgn - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 09:34 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: He never said she will keep using Ephra while he use AOSI on her.

I just wanted to be popular.

[Image: 256fsqu.jpg]

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 07:04 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 09:34 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: He never said she will keep using Ephra while he use AOSI on her.

I just wanted to be popular.

[Image: 256fsqu.jpg]

Lol, well, hey - ya got an extra rep point over me with half the posts, Mr. Popular. Tongue

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-02-2016

Just some notes:
  • I don't experience the hot breath, or increased body heat others are experiencing so far.
  • I am starving at 8:30 AM. I normally have no appetite until 11 AM.
  • Not remembering dreams, but they're there, and they feel like they were awesome.
  • My hip, which has hurt for months since a yoga class, has improved significantly since starting this sub. I've done nothing else different.
  • My wife is giddy around me.
  • Had a group of underage girls check me out yesterday. Twice. Uh-oh, lol!
  • Motivated to go out today. Nice weather helps.
  • Had more evening wood overnight.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 05:41 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Just some notes:
  • I don't experience the hot breath, or increased body heat others are experiencing so far.

My appetite tripled while I was using the program and awake. It startled me how fast I was burning off the food I was eating. Went to IHOP at 3 am, then again at 5:45. Same server, same meal. They thought I was totally nuts. Then I went home and ate a filet mignon and a salmon filet before going to bed.

Quote:
  • Not remembering dreams, but they're there, and they feel like they were awesome.

• Same here.

Quote:
  • My hip, which has hurt for months since a yoga class, has improved significantly since starting this sub. I've done nothing else different.

• Fascinating, I wonder if that's the OE making it heal to increase your sexiness? Was it causing a limp?

Quote:

• Booyah!

Quote:

• Dun dun dun..... and how unlikely is that without the program, based on your age, etc?

Quote:

• Evening wood? lol I think we just found the solution for ED and weight loss!

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 06:47 AM)Shannon Wrote:

My appetite tripled while I was using the program and awake. It startled me how fast I was burning off the food I was eating. Went to IHOP at 3 am, then again at 5:45. Same server, same meal. They thought I was totally nuts. Then I went home and ate a filet mignon and a salmon filet before going to bed.

Quote:

• Same here.

Quote:

• Fascinating, I wonder if that's the OE making it heal to increase your sexiness? Was it causing a limp?

Quote:

• Booyah!

Quote:

• Dun dun dun..... and how unlikely is that without the program, based on your age, etc?

Quote:

Lol @ eating that much food! The IHOP server is probably going to remember that for awhile.

The hip problem definitely caused a limp after getting up from a seated position any longer than a half hour. The limp would work itself out after about 10 steps. It's been a nagging problem, one that has been concerning me more and more as time keeps passing without improvement. That's why I noticed that since starting AOSI, it suddenly got at least 50% better.

The group of young girls - they might have been old enough to drive, which would make them legal in my state. I'm literally twice their age, and I'm gray in the temples. I also wear a full beard that has some gray in it. While some chicks dig a beard, I find that the younger variety are usually quite quick to look the other way, so I would say I found this occurrence to be out-of-the-ordinary.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 07:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
    (06-02-2016, 06:47 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Quote:

• Same here.

Quote:

Quote:

• Booyah!

Quote:

Quote:

Lol @ eating that much food! The IHOP server is probably going to remember that for awhile.

The hip problem definitely caused a limp after getting up from a seated position any longer than a half hour. The limp would work itself out after about 10 steps. It's been a nagging problem, one that has been concerning me more and more as time keeps passing without improvement. That's why I noticed that since starting AOSI, it suddenly got at least 50% better.

The group of young girls - they might have been old enough to drive, which would make them legal in my state. I'm literally twice their age, and I'm gray in the temples. I also wear a full beard that has some gray in it. While some chicks dig a beard, I find that the younger variety are usually quite quick to look the other way, so I would say I found this occurrence to be out-of-the-ordinary.

I have been experimenting with various aspects of energy flooding for a long time now, some variants more directly related than others to what is used in AOSI. I have noted that whenever I aim the energy in the direction of making myself attractive to women, I almost invariably start getting interest from young females first and most obviously. When I don't have it aimed in that direction, I am absolutely (and thankfully) invisible to them. It's been fascinating to observe, if not more than a little uncomfortable for me at times.

The younger females are almost always the fastest and most obvious to respond, and I believe this to be because they don't have a fully developed self control mechanism or filter in place as older females do. Experiments have shown me that underneath it all, all females are responding basically the same way, but the older ones have much better and much more conscious self control in dealing with and hiding it, at least in public.

I look forward to hearing more about your journey. I am dying to see how much you guys experience the same things I did in testing this technology.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Breeze - 06-02-2016

*Hands you a bag of ice. All the best.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-03-2016

Went to the store tonight for beer and bread. I ran into one of my wife's coworkers, and her husband. When I go to my wife's holiday parties, these are the people I LOVE to hang with.

Apparently this coworker texted my wife (who was at work) that she ran into me. On my wife's way home, she called me. I was literally just about to tell her I ran into her coworker & family and she tells me that they ran into me in the grocery.

Wife: "My coworker *name* said she saw you at the store."
    Me: "Yeah, I was just about to tell you that, why did she text you immediately?"
    Wife: "She was saying how cute our son is, it had nothing to do with YOU, that's for sure!"
    Me: THINKING WTF!?
    Wife: "Why were you at the store?"
    Me: "Bread and beer!"
    Wife: "Why do we need beer!?"
    Me: (teasing) "Because it's one of my five food groups!"
    Wife: (annoyed) "Okkkaaaay."
    Me: (annoyed at the response) "Okaaaaay."
    Wife: "Why do you mock me, blah!!!"
    Me: "I don't wanna fight, see you." ::click::

She got home, huge fight. Screaming, etc. I don't know WTF is going on. She got in my face and everything. I walked away and she stalked after me. It upset my boy, as it should. I hate it when we fight in front of him.

If I've had ONE beer, I'm the enemy in an argument. We had problems in the past with my behavior after drinking to black out levels, which I'm not doing anymore and haven't for IDK how long. But no matter her passive aggressive bullshit tone-of-voice she used with me on the phone! No, I'm the asshole (she starts calling me names). Because I "mocked her" on the phone, I started everything (after her smart ass tone-of-voice and comment about how her coworker certainly wasn't texting b/c she saw me!). Meanwhile, I can't have a beer like a normal person without her getting passive aggressive, or trying to make me feel like a bad person.

So the rundown:
    • She worked all day.
    • I worked at home, outside in the yard, and had the kid all day.
    • I bought beer and saw her friend.
    • She got mad at me for having beer and said her friend texting her had "nothing to do with me."
    • She gets snotty and passive aggressive on the phone, which I mock.
    • I hang up on her, essentially.
    • She gets home and rides my ass.
    • She raises her voice first, calls me names first, but I'm the "drunk" after having one beer b/c I mocked her.
    • She gets in my face, continues the names, and then I get mad.

Clearly, it takes two to tango. I don't know what's going on - whether she had a bad day at work, still has issues with our past, is reacting to my sexy aura in a jealous-type-way, I don't know.

Sorry, guys, it's not all roses today! Tongue

Other things I noticed today: Woke up exhausted. I listened to the Ocean masked track in .FLAC overnight with my new "Cozy Phones," which are like Sleep Phones, but cheaper with a headband that won't make me sweat.

Because I woke up exhausted, after working and mowing I napped while my son napped. 2.5 hours!

That's all for now.

(PS - I mentioned this on someone else's journal - no urge to beat the meat, for whatever reason. Also, no nocturnal wood last night. Dreams, but once again, can't remember them.)

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - LionKing - 06-03-2016

Just sounds like she reacted to your new aura, got jealous when her friend called (instantly, showing she reacted too, and maybe felt guilty so she had to call her?). So she felt a negative emotion, but didn't know the reason why - only that it had something to do with you - so she felt anger towards you. Then you mentioned beer, which she didn't like, and that was enough for her to justify her feeling of anger: "it had to have been all about you buying beer again, because otherwise this makes no sense, and I am NOT jealous". Or maybe she was on edge, because she noticed you sexual value increasing, and felt threatened.

Or it could be anything, just though I'd mention the typical female response.