Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-26-2016

(06-26-2016, 02:37 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 01:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Weird...The past few times I've gotten angry - like blow my top angry - I've gotten hot. Just like those of us who've felt the aura powering up on V1.

Funny thing is both times have been with arguments with my wife, and after they're over, she's back to sweet-as-pie, rather than holding-a-grudge-mad. Don't know if this phenomenon will repeat with others, or during the V2 run. Could energy from my anger outburst be re-purposed toward the aura?

Absolutely. And it could also be that she's responding that way because the aura makes you seem more powerful and dominant.

I did get my way at the end of the argument. She completely deferred to me.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-28-2016

Having stopped AOSI when Shannon said, I hadn't been noticing a whole helluva lot, until today. This chick kept looking at me in the gym. Eventually I went over to her area and started doing seated dumbbell lateral raises.

She had been using a cable for a glute exercise. After I sat down, she noticed me and switched her position. It was the same leg she HAD been doing, but changed so that she faced me. That way, I could see THIS (thank you SpyCam app!):

[attachment=273]

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-28-2016

So you're saying she would have been giving you a crotch or butt presentation otherwise?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 07:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: So you're saying she would have been giving you a crotch or butt presentation otherwise?

No, she was facing the machine holding onto the handles. I would have had no presentation.

I got the butt presentation earlier in my workout, lol.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-28-2016

Okay, now it makes sense. Smile

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - CatMan - 06-29-2016

Wow, Boss, that's awesome.

I think you've shown two instances now with pics to clearly show what's going on with this sub. Getting harder to not deny something going on with it. More and more blatant.

Amazing.

iJelly.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-29-2016

(06-26-2016, 04:04 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 04:02 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I just noticed that my hip pain that had diminished/disappeared while running AOSI is back. Dang, I thought maybe it had healed.

Now THAT is some feedback that really interests me! Got any more you can add?

How did I miss this? Anyway, not much to add other than it's been bothering me more lately. What will be interesting is if it disappears again running V2.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - 4Kingdoms - 06-29-2016

I reported this way back when... surprised more people didn't report the healing effects of AOSI V1!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-112127.html#pid112127
(06-02-2016, 07:32 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 07:25 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Refer to this post about the Lawn Guy
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-112016.html#pid112016

When my sleep was interrupted by the Lawn Guy. Every pain in my body was magnified!! Shoulders, back, my left foot felt like the tip of a blade was touching it, and my right foot felt like the blade had gone all the way through. After I turned off AOSI when the third loop ended. I fell asleep with all the noise from the lawn mower.

I was walking around normally even though I felt these sensations in my left and right foot until the third loop ended. I was walking around because I didn't want to stop the loop before it ended and I didn't want it on so I could get well rested for work.

Woke up 20 minutes late, kept hitting the snooze button. When I fully awoke at work, I noticed all my body aches were dissipated or totally gone!!

Does AOSI have healing properties??

The Optimus Engine aimed at making you sexy is going to enable you to do what it takes to be sexy. Being in pain, etc. isn't sexy. So it is possible.

(06-29-2016, 08:12 AM)CatMan Wrote: Wow, Boss, that's awesome.

I think you've shown two instances now with pics to clearly show what's going on with this sub. Getting harder to not deny something going on with it. More and more blatant.

Amazing.

iJelly.

It'd be nice if more ppl would gather some photo or video evidence.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Womanizer - 06-29-2016

All we need is a spy cam app , which I'm going to browse for it.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Vincent_Vega - 06-29-2016

(06-28-2016, 07:44 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Having stopped AOSI when Shannon said, I hadn't been noticing a whole helluva lot, until today. This chick kept looking at me in the gym. Eventually I went over to her area and started doing seated dumbbell lateral raises.

She had been using a cable for a glute exercise. After I sat down, she noticed me and switched her position. It was the same leg she HAD been doing, but changed so that she faced me. That way, I could see THIS (thank you SpyCam app!):

I love your secretly taken spycam pics Big Grin

I just realized... I stopped drinking excessively four days ago. On the program? Drinking like a fish. Off, back to none or 1 with dinner. So weird.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-29-2016

There's also a lot of fear reduction.

(06-29-2016, 06:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: There's also a lot of fear reduction.

I just wonder what the fear is. Perhaps it's fear of stepping out on my marriage. I don't consciously feel that, but I don't know what else it could be ATM.