Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - TheCarp - 06-24-2016

You are doing perfectly fine RT boss, I am married for 10 years, 2 kids. Keep improving your self. Your wife will find you desirable again. Never let your guard down, being husband is a full time job.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Womanizer - 06-24-2016

That's why most marriages and relationships don't last because you lose spark , and willpower. The movie couples retreat show a glimpse of what marriage is like, that's why I've always had a negative outlook on marriage. Maybe one day when I'm 40 , more mature and find someone really compatible I may do it. She's into him , but relationships dynamics takes alot of work and commitment. I found that the best solution for my self , not that that's the case now but it once was and it may be again is to live by yourself. This way you can give the women your seeing room and space to miss you.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 12:18 PM)stratos Wrote: SHe's just not into him any more sexually. if she's from an unstable background, stability doesn't feel "right". Talking about needing more sex is a turnoff to women - you have to fix your inner game so you're indifferent and more women (including the partner) are attracted. let her see other women's interest in you. agreed AOSI and E2 are the right path for RTBoss.

for girlfriends from an unstable background, i'll tease them about beating them, spanking them, leaving them, tell them we're not compatible anymore, etc. so i can fake-recreate their unstable background. it's just flirting...wink...they love it

On the contrary, all you're doing is perpetuating and reinforcing the emotional damage they have suffered in the past and then taking advantage of them based on their responses. The right thing to do is heal them. Not further damage them.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 01:44 PM)Womanizer Wrote: That's why most marriages and relationships don't last because you lose spark , and willpower. The movie couples retreat show a glimpse of what marriage is like, that's why I've always had a negative outlook on marriage. Maybe one day when I'm 40 , more mature and find someone really compatible I may do it. She's into him , but relationships dynamics takes alot of work and commitment. I found that the best solution for my self , not that that's the case now but it once was and it may be again is to live by yourself. This way you can give the women your seeing room and space to miss you.

I've lived with siblings and parents growing up, my best friend for years, by myself, and now with my wife and my own growing family.

It all takes work. It doesn't matter who you live with. When you live with another person, it's never rainbows and butterflies 24/7.

My good friends used to make fun of my wife and I because we argued all the time. They puffed themselves up as the perfect couple because they never fought, had so much in common, yadayada. Their marriage lasted 3 months. You see, neither person communicated the hurts, disappointments, etc. in their relationship - because those will always exist between two or more people on this planet. Nothing ever changed, and then the behind-the-back nefarious stuff began.

If you're going to be in a real relationship, or get married, you better own up to the FACT that it isn't going to be a smooth ride. That's a good thing, we all gotta learn and grow. Doing it together with a person you love is the rewarding part.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - stratos - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: On the contrary, all you're doing is perpetuating and reinforcing the emotional damage they have suffered in the past and then taking advantage of them based on their responses. The right thing to do is heal them. Not further damage them.

Well I've seen it heal them if you combine naughty talk like that with a gentle, patient, loyal approach to the relationship. If your words and actions are both gentle they can lose interest.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - chaosvrgn - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 10:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 08:40 AM)lokko Wrote: You can literally read a book on inner game , sex and seduction, and get the results you want. Make sex fun.

Anything you recommend? I've bought books to read together - she has no interest. I've made suggestions - she sighs or says she's too tired for that. She's just not sexually adventurous. I've bought toys, she doesn't want to use 'em. I was hoping E2 would heal some of that emotional trauma/sexual trauma from her past and that would open her up more. It did in a sense. Now we have more sex. Next step is getting it to be fun again.

The Rational Male.

Be very careful reading that book. It makes so much sense that your head will spin until it pops off. Proceed at your own risk.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-25-2016

48 hours after last playing AOSI and I finally awake from sleep feeling somewhat refreshed!

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Superman - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 06:04 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 48 hours after last playing AOSI and I finally awake from sleep feeling somewhat refreshed!

Yeah, AOSI takes a lot of mental power from me as well. If I know I'm going to be doing something that requires a high level of attention the next day I don't listen to AOSI at night.

And as for your woman troubles, I would suggest withdrawing from her and focusing on yourself. If she's withdrawn from you it might be because she feels that she's already got you so she doesn't need to try hard to keep you. Sex is a woman's most effective tool for getting/keeping a man so that explains the great sex life in the beginning.

Either that or she's just bored or not attracted to you anymore.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - iceman - 06-26-2016

Interesting thread,
Been lurking around for few months and I decided to become active again.
I am also married, I experimented BIAWS for a month just to have fun and my wife literally tries to rape me every night and she just cant stop messaging me when I am not there.
Even though I don't intend to have sex with other women, the attention I get when using Shannon's subs are so damn addictive. I did walk away from few potential encounters. But things with my wife is super hot.
I am listening to OED again, its the second time, after that I plan to get OPE. Once I am done with them, I am going to buy this puppy! Wink

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-26-2016

(06-25-2016, 08:27 AM)Superman Wrote: Either that or she's just bored or not attracted to you anymore.

Are you, or have you ever been, married? Also, what's the longest active monogamous sexual relationship you've ever had?

Weird...The past few times I've gotten angry - like blow my top angry - I've gotten hot. Just like those of us who've felt the aura powering up on V1.

Funny thing is both times have been with arguments with my wife, and after they're over, she's back to sweet-as-pie, rather than holding-a-grudge-mad. Don't know if this phenomenon will repeat with others, or during the V2 run. Could energy from my anger outburst be re-purposed toward the aura?

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-26-2016

(06-26-2016, 01:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Weird...The past few times I've gotten angry - like blow my top angry - I've gotten hot. Just like those of us who've felt the aura powering up on V1.

Funny thing is both times have been with arguments with my wife, and after they're over, she's back to sweet-as-pie, rather than holding-a-grudge-mad. Don't know if this phenomenon will repeat with others, or during the V2 run. Could energy from my anger outburst be re-purposed toward the aura?

Absolutely. And it could also be that she's responding that way because the aura makes you seem more powerful and dominant.

I just noticed that my hip pain that had diminished/disappeared while running AOSI is back. Dang, I thought maybe it had healed.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-26-2016

(06-26-2016, 04:02 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I just noticed that my hip pain that had diminished/disappeared while running AOSI is back. Dang, I thought maybe it had healed.

Now THAT is some feedback that really interests me! Got any more you can add?