Subliminal Talk
The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) (/Thread-The-3rd-Journal-LTU-3-1-Preparation-for-BASE)

The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Noah Chandra - 05-30-2016

I chosed this. Yeah, I did. I saw Many good responses come from users for this one. But this won't be a long journey,32 days, maybe. The reason why I run this subs Is i'm gonna run BASE.

LTU has a lot of features which I need as a foundation. I know, I have run AM6 twice. And it's probably much good as a foundation (even BASE doesn't need AM). But it doesn't seem enough. I need self discipline, positive thinking, positive attitude, To do the right thing and more happiness.

AM6 was too Yang. Too Yang. I need Yin to make it balance.

Well, tonight, I started using LTU 3.1 with trickling stream. I still get a headache since the last time with AM6 round II and now.

I wish I could have good results.

RE: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Noah Chandra - 05-30-2016

Up and down, emotionally.

RE: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Noah Chandra - 05-31-2016

Today, I had a lunch before go to work. I used my c******e shoe. Went to work immediately. Didn't talk too much at work ? . Walking confidently, my accent was average. No, I mean smooth but still sound was good. And depressed was decreased, much better .

This is day 1

RE: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Noah Chandra - 06-01-2016

So far, so good. This subs reminds me when I was on the stage 1 and stage 2 on AM6. I love this condition. Calm, and stay charming.

This one suprised me,well. Wow... I'm just on the day 2, and i'm so proud on my self. I love ? my life.

Well,lets see day by day it changes me.

RE: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Noah Chandra - 06-05-2016

It makes me sad and dramatic when I remember all my parents did when I was a child. It breaks me down. I don't want to be a bad for them. But it's hard to forget their punishments. They have broken my heart,my life. BAD Sad .

Sometimes, It feels like I need to cry. But no, never!

I want to be nice for my parents but can't forgive them. I ************ s**t, I don't know.

Mom,Dad why did you never understand me? Where are you when I need you? I'm here, alone. Look into your sun,mom,dad. He's 22 years old now, but you have too much broken,pushed him. Don't you want to know how his days, how he feels. Please, don't do this to me.

Now after all, you want to correct me, correct your selves first. I who's I could say that stuff. But never. Having a communication with them makes them happy. They never make me happy so do I.

RE: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - DisneylandUSA - 06-05-2016

It is good you Journal your feelings by writing about those experiences. It is very Therapeutic and Healthy Smile

RE: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Noah Chandra - 06-05-2016

All I wrote above is just what I want to share.
A week with LTU.

I can control my self better then AM. I'm not talking too much now. I do immediately what I want to do. I don't procrastinate it. I'm not cheating at work, or you can say I'm much better by obeying the rules. I'm now more focus on my life and work.

This is a good news.

(06-05-2016, 06:05 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: It is good you Journal your feelings by writing about those experiences. It is very Therapeutic and Healthy Smile

I feel much better by sharing it with all members here. I'm tired pretending that I'm happy, hiding it all, and take it all by myself. Thank you,dude. I need this support.

RE: The 3rd Journal : LTU 3.1 ( Preparation for BASE) - Noah Chandra - 06-07-2016

Day 8

Mmm... I feel calm but my calm is charming.

Yesterday, I went to work and saw everything around me. Whatever I saw, they are all good. I enjoyed my calm and all the things those God created. Less talking at work.

I don't like to see and do something wrong (I score myself 7 of 10 points).

I feel much better day by day.

Well guys, i'm so sorry, I stop running LTU tonight. I decided to run BASE because I'm going to lose my first contract at work. It's 5 months more. I need to prepare to get my second contract. So I'm. Starting my first day with BASE tonight.

Well, Shannon, LTU was great doing its work. Thanks Smile