Subliminal Talk
Well this sucks... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Well this sucks... (/Thread-Well-this-sucks)

Well this sucks... - Rocket13 - 05-05-2016

I started BASE today and began the process for an online business. Fast foward 12 hours later, I have insomnia, can't sleep, have a lump in my throat, and i'm paranoid that i can't breathe. I'm terrified to sleep right now....

Well it looks like its time to go back to E2. Hopefully the manifestations in e2 help me out with my finances somehow.

RE: Well this sucks... - ArcticFox - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 12:00 AM)Rocket13 Wrote: I started BASE today and began the process for an online business. Fast foward 12 hours later, I have insomnia, can't sleep, have a lump in my throat, and i'm paranoid that i can't breathe. I'm terrified to sleep right now....

Well it looks like its time to go back to E2. Hopefully the manifestations in e2 help me out with my finances somehow.

Yeah that's not good, how long did you run E2 before you switched to base?

RE: Well this sucks... - Lowe - 05-05-2016

Perhaps try to stick with BASE? It does have the scripts for OGSF, EPRHA and OTVM in it after all, so I would have faith that your negative reaction to it is only temporary.

RE: Well this sucks... - Life - 05-05-2016

Having trouble to sleep right now but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop the program all of a sudden...

RE: Well this sucks... - Rocket13 - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 12:16 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Having trouble to sleep right now but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop the program all of a sudden...

Its not about the sleep, its the panic attacks and the feeling like i cant breathe.

I did E2 for 45 days on shitty speakers. prior.

RE: Well this sucks... - ArcticFox - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 07:28 AM)Rocket13 Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 12:16 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Having trouble to sleep right now but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop the program all of a sudden...

Its not about the sleep, its the panic attacks and the feeling like i cant breathe.

I did E2 for 45 days on shitty speakers. prior.

Maybe get better exposure and run for 3 months? Try quality speakers for US during the night and get as much exposure as possible using earphones and the masked subs.

Also take a few days off before going back to E2 if thats what you decide.

RE: Well this sucks... - Jakeb203 - 05-10-2016

(05-05-2016, 12:00 AM)Rocket13 Wrote: I started BASE today and began the process for an online business. Fast foward 12 hours later, I have insomnia, can't sleep, have a lump in my throat, and i'm paranoid that i can't breathe. I'm terrified to sleep right now....

Do not stop if it's your first run-through of BASE.

Stage 1 is meant to be the most tiring stage out of all as it gets you immediately started on your entrepreneurial path. During this stage I basically had 4-5 hours of sleep everyday and similar to your symptom. But bear with it because it is also the stage where I created the most amount of capitals that I could profit upon. If you quit now don't blame it's an issue of E2... it could be simply resistance OR just the stage's effort to get you begin on your career.

RE: Well this sucks... - Rocket13 - 05-12-2016

(05-10-2016, 10:51 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote:

Stage 1 is meant to be the most tiring stage out of all as it gets you immediately started on your entrepreneurial path. During this stage I basically had 4-5 hours of sleep everyday and similar to your symptom. But bear with it because it is also the stage where I created the most amount of capitals that I could profit upon. If you quit now don't blame it's an issue of E2... it could be simply resistance OR just the stage's effort to get you begin on your career.

Well I did switch to E2 and its been working smoothly. I'm sorry (well not really) but I felt that i wasnt breathing and started foaming at the mouth to catch my breath even though in reality nothing was wrong. I will be starting back soon

RE: Well this sucks... - Life - 05-12-2016

I'm old fashioned. See it a bit counterproductive to interrupt a program

RE: Well this sucks... - Shannon - 05-18-2016

(05-12-2016, 07:35 AM)Rocket13 Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 10:51 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote:

Well I did switch to E2 and its been working smoothly. I'm sorry (well not really) but I felt that i wasnt breathing and started foaming at the mouth to catch my breath even though in reality nothing was wrong. I will be starting back soon

Foaming at the mouth? Well, seems like you definitely touched on a very powerful fear with BASE. If you use E2, you'll want to use E2 on headphones during the day (NOT the ultrasonic track) and listen on speakers at night to get the best, most immediate results.