Subliminal Talk
Stop Aging Forever - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Stop Aging Forever (/Thread-Stop-Aging-Forever)

Stop Aging Forever - substance2016 - 05-02-2016

this is a difficult title suggestion:

the aim of this sub should be to increase longevity and lifespan by:
1. Increasing the production of hormones/factors that increase lifespan, longevity and youth.
2. preventing oxidative stress and oxidation that cause aging.
3. modifying all other factors that effect or accelerate aging and prolong youthfulness.
4. modifying any genetic trait that has a short lifespan.
5. Prevent diseases of all sorts and infections of all sorts by strengthening the immune system.
6. STOP AGING FOREVER.

the shortcoming of this is that it is not easy to verify the results of such a sub within a short time-

RE: increase lifespan, longevity, and youthfulness - Zane - 05-02-2016

EPRAH-2 will do

RE: Stop Aging Forever - Shannon - 05-23-2016

I have been working on an anti-aging sub for a long time. This is a very challenging subject. It will be a long time until it's finished. Be patient. Wink

RE: Stop Aging Forever - Athena - 05-23-2016

that would be AWESOME! Or even a sub to look, feel younger etc. too.
Anyway, excited to hear you are working on an anti-aging sub, Shannon.
Curious!!
I think it will be worth the wait. Definitely

RE: Stop Aging Forever - CatMan - 05-23-2016

This is a sub I've wanted for a long time.

This sub I'd pay a lot for, it'd be incredible.

RE: Stop Aging Forever - terry44 - 05-26-2016

(05-02-2016, 09:29 AM)substance2016 Wrote: this is a difficult title suggestion:

the aim of this sub should be to increase longevity and lifespan by:
1. Increasing the production of hormones/factors that increase lifespan, longevity and youth.
2. preventing oxidative stress and oxidation that cause aging.
3. modifying all other factors that effect or accelerate aging and prolong youthfulness.
4. modifying any genetic trait that has a short lifespan.
5. Prevent diseases of all sorts and infections of all sorts by strengthening the immune system.
6. STOP AGING FOREVER.

the shortcoming of this is that it is not easy to verify the results of such a sub within a short time-

Yes, I put in a request for this some time ago. I think changing the epigenetics of cells is possible by changing the programming of the subconscious mind. You can literally change the expression of genes, by changing your perception of yourself and the world around you. Also, stress reduction would be extremely important in slowing the aging process.

RE: Stop Aging Forever - ncbeareatingman - 05-27-2016

Check out MY title suggestion on Telemare/Telemare extension on the DNA..the little rod-antena on the DNA - its very long and extended when we're very young and grows shorter slowly as we age... its the life force -chi' connection the STRONGER the telemere's the STRONGER WE ARE... in the meantime while the sub is being created/worked on over time/ check out lighthealing dotta com and/or enriching gifts international ( google it if ya wanna) they've the BEST telezyeme's on the planet so far.... if a sub were made in this direct or as the abouve title request has made,I'd use BOTH the telezymes and the Sub..and intrasound(google it) powder in my water,triple threat TKO !
keith
for the record 'T'aint selling nothin' here!" sharing da Light. its n relation to the above requests ! peace n' love yawl. we need more of each!! in spades!! Lovin E2- BTW; on day 5 and my life has changed and continues to,I can't and don't wanna git over it !! love it !!

RE: Stop Aging Forever - thor2014 - 07-15-2016

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin to funny. Hey Frosty as you get older you can run the sub on your wife and keep her young and fertile Big GrinBig Grin

(05-25-2016, 07:43 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Lol, if I ever get a wife I'll use this sub on her :p.

RE: Stop Aging Forever - Gotcha - 07-16-2016

(05-23-2016, 11:02 PM)CatMan Wrote: This is a sub I've wanted for a long time.

This sub I'd pay a lot for, it'd be incredible.

Yeah, everybody would. Smile If a successful DMSI doesn't make Shannon his millions, a successful "subliminal fountain of youth" surely will...

RE: Stop Aging Forever - thor2014 - 07-24-2016

The fountain of youth has been sought out for centuries. How about calling the new product

Forever Young
The Immortal
Timeless Being
Timeless DNA

I appreciate I am getting ahead of myself here but I want to see Shannon come up wit an awesome name for the product.

RE: Stop Aging Forever - Lowe - 07-24-2016

I don't think we can realistically expect to become immortal, like it as much as we all might.

An extra 3-5 years though of being and looking young, healthy and vibrant, adding those years on top of our existing expected lifespan, now that's something I would happily pay big money for. More than that is unlikely to be possible I reckon.

That said, let's see what Shannon will come up with now that he appears to be speeding towards the end of subliminal technology development.