Subliminal Talk
AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? (/Thread-AOS-Day-3-Heavy-burping)

Pages: 1 2

AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - shehe - 04-29-2016

I am kind of a princess: I never burp. What is going on here? Listening 6 hours/night and around 6 hours a day. At first, I had moderate burping (but new to me nonetheless).Day three:excessive burping, some chest pressure (almost painful burps) and a bit of heart sinking literally feeling(nothing emotional here).

I am a strong person, elegant and stylish, but not all that feminine...all the high heels and dresses cannot hide my fierceness.

Any ideas why the painful mishap here? A sign of acceptance or a sign of resistance?

Will it work? Will I really become the feminine princess I am dreaming of?Tongue

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - apollolux - 04-29-2016

I knew a girl who tried so hard to hide burping to keep up appearances that she ended up developing hiccoughs from that and from then on hiccoughs instead of burping. There's an insecurity about the burping happening.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - Lowe - 04-29-2016

I am also running AOS and I noticed a couple of times I burped for no apparent reason. Could be coincidence, could be something. I also have a little bit of acne now, which I did not connect to AOS until I read an old post from an AOS user who also had acne (and later, great results) from using it.

Bottom line is if something is changing in your life, even if it doesn't seem related to sexiness, is likely the results of the subliminal. I would stick with it and see what happens.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - JackOfHearts - 04-29-2016

Maybe it's the new vibe, it's relaxing and you are not use to it. But even with the new programming you should be able to not burp, or at least hide it. I remember with a girl I completely let out a burp because I had no fear and was completely relax but with some work on the new you you can prevent it like you use to do.

Also it could be some tiredness, stress or resistance making your stomach upset. When we are stressed or tired the stomach doesn't work as easily. Wait a week or 2 if you never done any sub you need some time before you get use to it.

You can't know if it will work until at least 30 days, 3 month is recommended.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - Shannon - 04-30-2016

I have no idea why AOS would correlate to increased burping. Not saying it couldn't, but with all my knowledge and experience, nothing about that script suggests to me that it would have any correlation.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - shehe - 04-30-2016

(04-29-2016, 11:02 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: Maybe it's the new vibe, it's relaxing and you are not use to it. But even with the new programming you should be able to not burp, or at least hide it. I remember with a girl I completely let out a burp because I had no fear and was completely relax but with some work on the new you you can prevent it like you use to do.

Also it could be some tiredness, stress or resistance making your stomach upset. When we are stressed or tired the stomach doesn't work as easily. Wait a week or 2 if you never done any sub you need some time before you get use to it.

You can't know if it will work until at least 30 days, 3 month is recommended.

(04-30-2016, 10:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have no idea why AOS would correlate to increased burping. Not saying it couldn't, but with all my knowledge and experience, nothing about that script suggests to me that it would have any correlation.

Thank you all for the feedback,

I have no doubt that the burping is a reaction to the sub. I plugged in my headphones last night at 10.40 and immediately I started feeling some activity behind the sternum and noticed bubbles of air making their way up the esophagus.

I find it rather fascinating then unpleasant. Narrowing down to a true correlation may be hard, since we are all built so differently in the first place...before even considering the accumulated "baggage" we bring with us in the day 1 of the sub.

Adding a touch of femininity, warmth and attractiveness to this energetic persona, is a long time dream of mine, so I can assure you I do not intend to discontinue the sub. In fact I might need the whole 3 recommended months to see any results (thank you, Alpha360)

I was mostly curious if you would interpret it as a sign of acceptance of resistance, but I guess what matters most is that it seems to be a sign that the sub is working. I have also started to see disruptions in sleep, which seem to be quite normal in the introductory phase.

I cannot wait to see what other changes the sub will surprise me with! (Thank you for your encouragement, Lowe!)

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - shehe - 04-30-2016

(04-29-2016, 11:02 PM)Lowe Wrote: I am also running AOS and I noticed a couple of times I burped for no apparent reason. Could be coincidence, could be something. I also have a little bit of acne now, which I did not connect to AOS until I read an old post from an AOS user who also had acne (and later, great results) from using it.

Bottom line is if something is changing in your life, even if it doesn't seem related to sexiness, is likely the results of the subliminal. I would stick with it and see what happens.

Thank you, Lowe,

I am quite excited to see what is in the cards for me with this sub!
I wish you to see some nice signs, soon.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - Shannon - 05-01-2016

I'm not sure it's reasonable to interpret it as resistance because it does not seem like an effective method of getting you to stop. Resistance is usually aimed at either getting you to quit the sub, or neutralizing it's effects or both. Aside from burping being less than feminine in most people's eyes, I don't see this as a really effective resistance response.

My thinking is that the subconscious is interpreting something in the script in an unexpected way that results in... burping. Sometimes it has some extremely strange interpretations of what is said, and that's why I have to use a predictive model to know which words produce the results I am looking for; just using conversational speech is NOT effective for subliminals of any level of complexity beyond stupid simple. Which I don't make.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - Sickologist - 05-02-2016

3 months? Maybe, people move at different rates. I'd advise you to stick with it for as long as it takes until you get to the desired goal. I didn't hit my peak until 9-10 months into this sub. You can have that femininity you talked about, but it could take time. And follow the impulsive nature of this sub, like buying a 800 dollar leather jacket if you can afford it or getting a piercing.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - stratos - 05-02-2016

Burping is an anger release. The anger being stirred up by the sub (hence shehe's "fierceness) is often located in the stomach and goes with stomach acid being immediately released into the stomach when the anger is being worked through. So a sour and acidic stomach correlates to anger release. the burping itself comes from bicarbonates being released lower down in the digestive tract to neutralize the acid. Like any release it' a good thing and won't last forever as the emotion is worked through. I'm guessing shehe will also have dreams correlating to the anger issues. Attacking an adversary or experiencing a weird injustice so on. Just like many people working through fear on this board have the zombie dreams.

Drinking a glass of some whole milk can really help buffer the acid and stop the reflux and burping if you don't have any problems with dairy.

It's a sign Shannon's subs are working and your trapped anger and fierceness will resolve.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - shehe - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 04:47 PM)stratos Wrote: Burping is an anger release. The anger being stirred up by the sub (hence shehe's "fierceness) is often located in the stomach and goes with stomach acid being immediately released into the stomach when the anger is being worked through. So a sour and acidic stomach correlates to anger release. the burping itself comes from bicarbonates being released lower down in the digestive tract to neutralize the acid. Like any release it' a good thing and won't last forever as the emotion is worked through. I'm guessing shehe will also have dreams correlating to the anger issues. Attacking an adversary or experiencing a weird injustice so on. Just like many people working through fear on this board have the zombie dreams.

Drinking a glass of some whole milk can really help buffer the acid and stop the reflux and burping if you don't have any problems with dairy.

It's a sign Shannon's subs are working and your trapped anger and fierceness will resolve.

Stratos,

I love your feedback! Perfect synchronicity with some angry thoughts surfacing today, regarding some rough waves in my last relationship(day 5 of 12 hours/day of AOS trickling stream). Shehe would love some herself some vivid dreams - EPHRA style- but nothing yet.
Strange thing, I kind of found this burping to be a friendly new status quo...today it faded a bit and I almost missed it.

It is simply fascinating for me to prepare for this adventure and see how this will unravel for me: my strong yang has served me well in my career and my advancement through life so far...I really wish now to give a chance to my timid ying to show what it can do for me .

No auric changes of any kind yet I assure you, but I like to hear I may be releasing some well masked anger.

I cannot wait for those vivid dreams ...I experienced a few in the last month, but not with this sub yet.

Many, many thanks, Stratos!

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - shehe - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 03:24 PM)Sickologist Wrote: 3 months? Maybe, people move at different rates. I'd advise you to stick with it for as long as it takes until you get to the desired goal. I didn't hit my peak until 9-10 months into this sub. You can have that femininity you talked about, but it could take time. And follow the impulsive nature of this sub, like buying a 800 dollar leather jacket if you can afford it or getting a piercing.

Hello Sickologist,

I know I need a miracle...only a strong sub can finally tell this hard-headed shehe what to do and how to do it ...but 10 months? Wow!!!
I will definitely hold off on my next sub project then, for a while.

I was already thinking that EPHRA2 or LTU might be a great as immediate successor, but I think the most fun results will come from AOS, so I am open for an AOS "long-term commitment" thank you for your suggestion.

How did you manage to stay patient through the 10 or more moths of AOS ? Were there fun and surprising changes that kept you interested and engaged?

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - Shannon - 05-03-2016

If Stratos is right - and his explanation makes very good sense - then it is likely that you have anger issues regarding gender. You're consciously trying to become more feminine, and perhaps subconsciously see femininity as being weakness or prone to being taken advantage of. I have noticed that a lot of women who try to be everything to everyone have the belief subconsciously that being feminine means being weak, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth. "Masculine" and "feminine" are two sides of the same coin, and their strengths are not out of balance with eachother - just different and complimentary. Being feminine is it's own form of strength, but these days most women in the United States at least have swallowed the lie that feminine = weak and helpless.

Wing Chun proves that Yin (Feminine) is anything but weak, and Yang is not always the better, "stronger" way. Wing Chun is a martial art designed by a woman to take advantage of the Yin qualities she had in abundance with which to work.

Let go of this, and you'll go much faster.

RE: AOS Day 3 -Heavy burping? - Sickologist - 05-05-2016

My only goal was to become the hottest guy everywhere I went. After 14 months of AOS and hard work, that's not an unrealistic claim. So it depends on your nr.1 goal. I can't multitask so I focus on one primary goal at a time.

Yeah, results will be fun. Ideas will pop into your head that you never had before and I find it best to just roll with it even if it seems silly. It's a ride, to go from good looking to ooze fierce sexuality. That's how it was for me, the idea is to make that vision of yourself a reality.