Subliminal Talk
Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Blank-Slate-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 10-06-2016

Day 177: Will be stopping at around 180/190 days when my ear infection stops. I have no idea what E2 has done or if it has worked. How does one really know that they have changed? It should be quite obvious, shouldn't it?

The things that I have been doing is looking more into nootropics (currently on noopept which isn't doing much) recently and waiting on KSM 66 (Ashwagandha) to arrive. I am also going to be taking vitamin D since I don't go outside much due to my anxiety which I haven't been able to cure yet. I am against all the medical shit that comes with 20 different side effects and shortened lifespan, but honestly, I am getting desperate. When I'm not busy living, I'm busy dying anyway. I suppose a shorter life with greater intensity is better than a longer life with little light.

I saw some people running E2 for a few hours a day with great results so I have been giving this a try and honestly, it's pretty much the same as 8 hours.

I will start mixing flashing subliminal texts with my next sub. Following the instructions hasn't gotten me much so why not? It might work better for me this way. I hope other people get much more out of the subs here than I have.

Also I am glad for the language choosing option at the bottom of the page. I don't know what I would do without it.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - ffaux - 10-06-2016

Have you tested the output with Frequensee?

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Broski - 10-06-2016

(09-15-2016, 02:23 AM)Natious Wrote: What would you call a real change? If there was true change then my choices should reflect that change. Why do all of those little spouts of "Wow this is amazing, there is definitely something different!" revert back to the old ways?

Either subliminals are a placebo and those spouts of excitement are just a creation of your mind because you keep asking for it, the results are so oversold by everyone and they are actually very slow paced which makes them no better than the competitor's ones OR I am just so resistant to every damn thing Shannon produces.

It could be the latter one since in reality I can not be told what to do in almost any circumstance without me getting angry or refusing to cooperate. The main reason why I am not suitable to hold a job nor do I want to have one.

Subliminals are a potato.

It has always been in the back of my mind that maybe its all just placebo as Ive stuck with these subs for a little over 2 years now and have nothing to show for it. I think maybe though its just that people like us with personalities that dont like being told what to do and are afraid of losing control are EXTREMELY resistant to subliminals. Maybe once 6g subs start coming out we can finally noticably break past the resistance

(10-06-2016, 01:35 AM)Broski Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 02:23 AM)Natious Wrote: What would you call a real change? If there was true change then my choices should reflect that change. Why do all of those little spouts of "Wow this is amazing, there is definitely something different!" revert back to the old ways?

Either subliminals are a placebo and those spouts of excitement are just a creation of your mind because you keep asking for it, the results are so oversold by everyone and they are actually very slow paced which makes them no better than the competitor's ones OR I am just so resistant to every damn thing Shannon produces.

It could be the latter one since in reality I can not be told what to do in almost any circumstance without me getting angry or refusing to cooperate. The main reason why I am not suitable to hold a job nor do I want to have one.

It has always been in the back of my mind that maybe its all just placebo as Ive stuck with these subs for a little over 2 years now and have nothing to show for it. I think maybe though its just that people like us with personalities that dont like being told what to do and are afraid of losing control are EXTREMELY resistant to subliminals. Maybe once 6g subs start coming out we can finally noticably break past the resistance

Same here, I have questioned those exact thing multiple times during my over 2 years here. Perhaps 6g will change this, but I will no longer put much faith in that and already consider other things. 5.5g was supposed to be amazing and bypass almost all resistance. I do understand that Shannon is trying his best, but I'm more and more inclined to think that subliminals can only go as far and more complex might actually be counterproductive.

I have read the forums enough in the past and I can see how people get overly excited about every new title or upgrade, I was one of these people for a long time. DMSI still hasn't really delivered from what I've read, I might be getting this wrong, but all of the positive results seem to be coming from the guys who don't need DMSI.

"Take responsibility for your life", "Stop sabotaging yourself", "You must take action" seem to be very common suggestions. People pointing out the problem, the problem that on some level we already know is there and why we are actually running subs. So if the full responsibility of solving that problem is on US, the customers, then why are we using these subs?

I understand why my journals gets less attention every time I question these things. People don't like to read about how it's not working out, they just want to hear the "Oh my dear lord, I lost my virginity thanks to DMSI and now am swimming in pussy". I do too! People want to read them because they want to relate, they want the same thing happen to themselves.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Blink - 10-06-2016

I relate to all that's been said in the last few posts guys! I'm currently on E2 as well. It's been 60ish days I believe. I did AM6, OF1.1, OGSF 5G before and I saw pretty much nothing...

E2 gave me a bit of a hint just recently tho, after I decreased the volume and my listening hours a bit. At night I do the ultrasonic for 5 loops. It's a bit lower than -60dB at my ear, maybe around -62dB or something. And during the daytime I do another 5 loops, alternating between the stream and the ocean sounds.

The way it gave me a hint was thru the most intense sadness I've ever felt. I wouldn't say depression, because I was otherwise functioning normally (sleep, eating, and concentration were normal). It lasted for a good 10-14 days. And now I'm getting really tired during the day. Usually I don't go to sleep before 1:30AM, simply because I wouldn't be tired, but for the last few days I've gone to bed before midnight. That's basically all I've felt during my sub usage, which I started last June. That's 16 months. Maybe E2 is unlocking something, maybe these things were going to happen anyway. No one would know for sure.

You've probably already tried decreasing listening hours and volume, and even using both ultrasonic and masked, but if you haven't, give it a shot. See what that does for you.

I have tried everything there is to try, multiple times.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 10-06-2016

If you never feel anything, like random anger, depression, or headaches, then it sounds like you're 100% stonewalling. I suggest you give Shannon feedback so that he can take it into account for E3 and future programs. And of course there's the refund policy.

I hope you have more success wherever your journey takes you.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - JamesC71 - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 03:53 AM)Natious Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 01:35 AM)Broski Wrote:

Same here, I have questioned those exact thing multiple times during my over 2 years here. Perhaps 6g will change this, but I will no longer put much faith in that and already consider other things. 5.5g was supposed to be amazing and bypass almost all resistance. I do understand that Shannon is trying his best, but I'm more and more inclined to think that subliminals can only go as far and more complex might actually be counterproductive.

I have read the forums enough in the past and I can see how people get overly excited about every new title or upgrade, I was one of these people for a long time. DMSI still hasn't really delivered from what I've read, I might be getting this wrong, but all of the positive results seem to be coming from the guys who don't need DMSI.

"Take responsibility for your life", "Stop sabotaging yourself", "You must take action" seem to be very common suggestions. People pointing out the problem, the problem that on some level we already know is there and why we are actually running subs. So if the full responsibility of solving that problem is on US, the customers, then why are we using these subs?

I understand why my journals gets less attention every time I question these things. People don't like to read about how it's not working out, they just want to hear the "Oh my dear lord, I lost my virginity thanks to DMSI and now am swimming in pussy". I do too! People want to read them because they want to relate, they want the same thing happen to themselves.

you nailed exactly what I've been thinking. Ive been using E2 for almost 3 weeks and there are times Ive wanted to move onto something else because I want to be more confident or whatever but I know that doing the work to resolve the inner issues I have is far more important. I read a quote a few months ago that has stuck with me " It's not your fault you're messed up but it is your fault if you stay messed up". in simple words take responsibility for everything in your life.
The one thing about this place that has annoyed me to no end for the longest time is the constant focus on outside means of validation. Be it getting laid or having a girlfriend. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that how you feel about yourself is far more important than how anyone else thinks or feels about you. I use the subs to be emotionally self reliant and healthy.

I don't think there's much feedback to give about it not working, besides that it didn't work. I have felt random anger and depression, but this has happened for years. I did think every once in a while that perhaps it is working in the background, but that was always out of some excitement. The reality is that I'm in no better place than I was 6 months ago. Same intense anxiety, same fears, same depression.

Anxiety seems to be the same as it was when I first came here. 1x AM6 =nothing, 200 days of OF=nothing, 6 months of E2= anxiety just like it always was.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - JamesC71 - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 09:36 AM)Natious Wrote: I don't think there's much feedback to give about it not working, besides that it didn't work. I have felt random anger and depression, but this has happened for years. I did think every once in a while that perhaps it is working in the background, but that was always out of some excitement. The reality is that I'm in no better place than I was 6 months ago. Same intense anxiety, same fears, same depression.

Anxiety seems to be the same as it was when I first came here. 1x AM6 =nothing, 200 days of OF=nothing, 6 months of E2= anxiety just like it always was.

I get what you're saying. I've been random in how much I've been listening to E2. I might get two hours one day and five another. It could be a matter of how often and how you listen to it. I use the Ultra Sonic with ear buds while I sleep. I'm not where I want to be but I know its a process. I feel the least anxiety I've ever felt. I am going to force myself to use this for at least six months if not a year.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - robstar - 10-06-2016

(09-14-2016, 02:27 PM)Natious Wrote: I am feeling more and more like subliminals are only a placebo. I have been running E2 for over 5 months, I've run OF for 7 months, I've done a full run of AM6, 3+ months of free EHPRA and 4 months of ASC. How can I still be in such a bad place if 5g is so god damn spectacular and 5.5g is even more powerful. This makes no sense. At the very least my fears should be at an all time low, however they are not, my sc

If I hit play on E2 every day then just this action will make me look for results regardless of if they are actually there or not.

I have had that underlying thought about placebo until I ran DSMI. Seeing a girl actually approach me and ask to exchange details on the street changed my mind pretty fast.

(10-06-2016, 10:57 AM)JamesC71 Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:36 AM)Natious Wrote: I don't think there's much feedback to give about it not working, besides that it didn't work. I have felt random anger and depression, but this has happened for years. I did think every once in a while that perhaps it is working in the background, but that was always out of some excitement. The reality is that I'm in no better place than I was 6 months ago. Same intense anxiety, same fears, same depression.

I get what you're saying. I've been random in how much I've been listening to E2. I might get two hours one day and five another. It could be a matter of how often and how you listen to it. I use the Ultra Sonic with ear buds while I sleep. I'm not where I want to be but I know its a process. I feel the least anxiety I've ever felt. I am going to force myself to use this for at least six months if not a year.

I am glad that E2 is working for you. Consistency is not the issue for me though.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - ffaux - 10-06-2016

Try stopping and see how you feel after 1-2 weeks. I've often found that the feeling most present whilst listening to a subliminal is the one being worked through.

RE: Blank Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - mat422 - 10-06-2016

If you're not moving forward you're likely stuck because of fear. E2 changes you without a doubt, but if what it's changing scares you you'll snap back to your old self. That's been my experience for months now on E2. Lots and lots of ups and downs. It takes time, fear is a powerful force and as powerful as E2 is, it can only do so much.