Subliminal Talk
VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern (/Thread-VERY-IMPORTANT-Scripting-Concern)

VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-12-2016

Hi, I been watching videos and it seems like the subconscious don't know negative words like no, can't stop, don't and stuff like that so I think a lot of stuff here isn't right like for example "I let go of and refuse to do it again" to the subconscious it would be "I let go of and do it again" so there are many major mistakes here in scripting this is from experts on hypnosis and nlp so they know what they are saying and i seen many times here when it has ngative wordings like "I reject fear" the subconscious only gets "I fear" and that probably why people so scared and having bad dreams on those negative subs. It's important and I know it's true because it's the best experts in the world saying these things. I know I read here it says the subconscious is smart enough to know, but it is not, the experts say it is not smart enough and they even use negative to get people to do stuff like say "don't imagine a pink elephant now" and then the people will imagine it and that's on conscious level subconscious is even worst subconscious has to only hear positive because it ignores the rest if you say "I now stop smoking and refuse to do it again" subconscious heres "I now smoking and do it again" I learned this and went through the library and saw in many many scripts it has negatives that the experts say will do the opposite of what you want. It's the expersts of nlp and hypnosis and they all are saying it and they are experts at this and how the subconscious mind works so i know it's true what they say because they can even go up to someone and in a few seconds make them think a red car is black and that's with no subs or anything, it's because they are the experts at this so please make sure to go through and fix out all the negatives because or else it will have the opposite effect.

RE: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - AriGold - 04-12-2016

rejecting is not a word of like "no". the subconscious tries to visualize or whatever every single word. the word "no" has no real picture so there is nothing to visualize. the "reject"ing is an action, so there is something to visualize.

hope that helps. at least this is my understand as a non-subliminal-expert. Wink

RE: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - JackOfHearts - 04-12-2016

Shannon has been doing subliminal for more than 10 years, do you think he didn't notice those "experts" said that at some point? And what you ask has been answered more than once if I remember correctly.

RE: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - M1dn1ghtM@dness - 04-12-2016

Okay guys I was worried when I learned that and saw some scripting here but if it's known maybe I didn't understand right.

RE: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - JackOfHearts - 04-13-2016

I watch some video with Bandler it was a video made around 2005 I think. Bandler is considered as the best. He said in that video that subliminal tape is placebo, nothing more. Taken from an expert, it seems he didn't test it further than that. He didn't saw any difference between a tape with subliminal and tape without subliminal. The subliminal wasn't script properly I think otherwise he wouldn't have considered the tape a placebo.
Expert of hypnosis/nlp is not an expert of subliminal.
So if you want to follow this expert's advice don't use subliminal they doesn't work.

RE: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - timc2011 - 04-13-2016

I think what's really the contested point is not whether subliminal messages can impart behavior changes in a subject per se, but whether there is a way to script subliminal messages (visual or verbal) that would succeed in everyone/most people (or at least provoke some measurable response). A related question is who/what on the other side within the unconscious receives the message and how it is interpreted and reprocessed as behavior. Is it received by a shadow ego, or does it pass through a bunch of thought centers? For my part, I gave up trying to get my amygdala to return my calls back in '97.* Wink Anyway, clearly, it's not like *presto* 30 days to making a Manchurian Candidate (uh, probably not a bad thing).

I've looked and looked and looked everywhere for some credible source who could explain why it could work. The topic fascinates me. One thing I'd suggest is that the problem of communication to the subconscious is no more (or less) slippery than questions about language and meaning that began to be raised about by Charles Peirce about 150 years ago and then those subsequently raised by Ferdinand de Sausseur (followed by Frege, Russell ... and continued to the present). Still, things get done, people implode for reasons no one else understand, and others go on to surpass all expectations based on obvious factors such as intelligence, education, looks, charisma, $$$, etc. I have to think some form of subconscious conditioning has a role in it. In some respects, the success of brand recognition, something that goes back only to the 19th century is testimony to the power of a "rational subconscious" over an ego making irrational decisions?

Not to go far in this direction, but some people have invested a considerable amount of resources into subliminal messaging to achieve desired results: I think the military's synthetic telepathy program is going on 25 years now. And I'm apt to think that the military's use of paper targets, then, video games like Doom to condition soldiers to discharge weapons in combat (up from 23/25% in WWII to over 95% now) is not so far removed.

* I also think that the brain's ability to rewire itself (neuroplasticity) might lead to scientific proof in support of subliminal reconditioning if such a study were undertaken.

RE: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - 4Kingdoms - 04-13-2016

@M1dn1ghtM@dness

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6071.html
Why are negatively framed statements in the subliminals?

RE: VERY IMPORTANT Scripting Concern - timc2011 - 04-13-2016

This is kinda random, but the movie Jaws is a brilliant metaphor for an individual's, and a society's, confronting unconscious/primal fears.

Random