Subliminal Talk
Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion (/Thread-Astral-Projection-and-Lucid-Dreaming-suggestion)

Pages: 1 2

Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Clamshell - 04-02-2010

Two things I always wanted to do and get good at, but don't have the discipline to actually do: astral projection and lucid dreaming. Some people swear you can use the dream state to manipulate outer reality! And even moreso with astral projection.

Plus, you've got astral sex, which is supposed to be better than physical sex. And lots of other cool things.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Shannon - 04-02-2010

Lucid Dreaming is a title I have already. So far it appears that it's not producing the level of results I want it to produce. I am going to have to revise it when I have time for proper research.

What you want isn't astral projection; we do that every night. What you want is conscious and controlled astral projection. That indeed would make an interesting title.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Clamshell - 04-02-2010

That is exactly what I want, controlled astral exploration and astral sex.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Shannon - 04-04-2010

That will require some time to research properly. But it does sound like a very good idea.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - SirYuri - 04-04-2010

(04-04-2010, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: That will require some time to research properly. But it does sound like a very good idea.

That's a nice title. I have a good friend who consciously could astral travel anytime. He trained himself to do that. He uses it to manipulate the outcomes that he wants in his life with accuracy(this comes with experience). Although, he gets what he wants he said its too exhausting. He gets to see ghosts, past and future events and even saw my pin number in on of my accounts. He told me you have to be on at least theta level and is conscious while doing it.

I think this could be great product. My only concern is that how can we train the mind to go to Theta at will? Especially, if we are not used to being conscious at that level?

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Shannon - 04-04-2010

What would concern me with conscious astral travel is that putting yourself into conscious Theta too frequently trains your brain to stay there. That is a problem because it seems to correlate with ADD and ADHD. Witness the rise of these "disorders" as people began watching more and more TV and movies, which typically put you into waking Theta within 5 to 15 minutes... and effectively train your brain to stay there when it should be in Beta.

This is also supported by the fact that my ADD/ADHD aid works, and it is based on the concept of shifting the brain into Beta (fully awake) and training it to stay there while you are awake.

Aside from that, training for at-will astral travel seems a bit beyond the bounds of my little niche here.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - SirYuri - 04-04-2010

(04-04-2010, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: What would concern me with conscious astral travel is that putting yourself into conscious Theta too frequently trains your brain to stay there. That is a problem because it seems to correlate with ADD and ADHD. Witness the rise of these "disorders" as people began watching more and more TV and movies, which typically put you into waking Theta within 5 to 15 minutes... and effectively train your brain to stay there when it should be in Beta.

This is also supported by the fact that my ADD/ADHD aid works, and it is based on the concept of shifting the brain into Beta (fully awake) and training it to stay there while you are awake.

Aside from that, training for at-will astral travel seems a bit beyond the bounds of my little niche here.

I think that makes sense. My friend and another one I know who does astral travel sometimes gets their nose bleeding... I don't know if this is an effect but, the idea of being able to train the mind to switch from beta to alpha to theta is kinda nice skill-set i think. Its like a on/off switch where you only turn it on when you need it to. I think the one thing common in people who does astral travel is their ability to focus, concentrate and silent their mind. Anyways, just sharing some thoughts.Smile

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - ncbeareatingman - 05-06-2010

What you want isn't astral projection; we do that every night. What you want is conscious and controlled astral projection. That indeed would make an interesting title.
[/quote]

Yes Shannon Matteson that indeed would make for an interesting program and if indeed it is created properly would have some profound results. "conscious and controlled astral projection" YES! But how to do it so its not exhausting and wipes folks out,like the previous post mention about his friend??? Keith

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Shannon - 05-07-2010

I am as yet uncertain how I would accomplish this using a subliminal. More research is required.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - taylord1984 - 09-24-2011

Had to bump this. Any more thoughts on this? There seems to be Lucid Dreaming sublimnals out there if they work tho is any ones guess.

I think it would have to have your remember dreams as part of it as maybe people are having lucid dreams and just not remembering them lol

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Joe - 06-30-2012

Shannon, would you mind sharing the current lucid dreaming script? Maybe some of us can suggest improvements.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - QuickLearner - 07-01-2012

Robert Monroe is a name to be researched for this topic.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - SantaRich - 07-08-2012

(07-01-2012, 01:36 PM)QuickLearner Wrote: Robert Monroe is a name to be researched for this topic.

William Buhlman is another author who talks specifically about astral voyage.

I think this would be a cool sub also, I want to say he gives examples of things to repeat before bed to give him more control or more clarity or even to realize he is out of his body, referring to William Buhlman.

And I also think more spiritual subs could be a cool direction to go, but I am sure Shannon is busy enough as it is, so will have to take it as it comes.

RE: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming--suggestion - Elusive - 07-10-2012

Stephen LaBerge, researcher and director of the Lucidity Institute, might be worth to ask some questions. He seams to know his field very well. I think you two should meet, Shannon, when you have the time/opportunity.