Subliminal Talk
Grow Taller testimonial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Grow Taller testimonial (/Thread-Grow-Taller-testimonial)

Grow Taller testimonial - Superbad12 - 03-28-2016

I used Grow taller 5g for 3 & 1/2 months. At the end of it I was 1 and 1/2 inches taller. That was when I was age 24. No stretching required.

I think you will know it's working when you start to crave milk. But, deep in my heart I know that my results were not only because of Grow Taller 5g on it's own. 2 years prior to using the 5g program, I started doing Chi exercises regularly. Recently I read about this correlation of energy and growth from a book by Laura Di Giorgio. That's when I realized, I wasn't the first person to think this way. (I read this book 1 year after the height increase occurred)

I am familiar with specifically how the flow of Chi energy feels. I can tell you, without a doubt that Grow Taller 5g took advantage of my excess chi energy.

I recommend the 'Qi-Gong squat' which includes a special breathing technique. chi is spelled Qi

If you don't believe me, then you can just ignore this post and move on. If you're a young enough age, I'm sure this program will work no matter what you do, as long as you use it longer than two months. Also, many scientists believe the universe and all matter (including us) are made up of energy, and is not actually physical. Hence, fused bones can be seen as a limiting belief. So read some books.

RE: Grow Taller testimonial - enoch - 03-30-2016

Gratitude for this! Curious, are you still using it?

RE: Grow Taller testimonial - Superbad12 - 04-16-2016

(03-30-2016, 09:33 AM)enoch Wrote: Gratitude for this! Curious, are you still using it?

Yeah, I started doing the sub a week ago, and I've grown another quarter inch. At first I could feel my fingers feel longer, then I visualized my body lengthening and I really could feel my limbs and neck growing. Also, a few nights into it I noticed my neck felt slightly weak like it was adjusting to the extra weight. Also, random things like through the window standing next to shelves, I noticed All the objects in my house were lower, which makes sense, but it was interesting, I'm 26 right now and it's working for me.

RE: Grow Taller testimonial - Creative - 06-27-2016

great results at such an age.I finished my growth when i was 18 like most.
SUPERBAD do you think i should try to use this subliminal to add an inch or more to my height.

RE: Grow Taller testimonial - lokko - 06-27-2016

Shannon how is that he's still growing when his plates are closed. Maybe we should get a 5.5 or 6g of this.

RE: Grow Taller testimonial - GrandJury - 06-30-2016

Superbad, what was your listening schedule like? Did the sub cause any extreme tiredness or fatigue?

RE: Grow Taller testimonial - NoLimit - 02-13-2017

Come back Superbad12, got questions for you ! :'(