Subliminal Talk
My MIR 5G Experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: My MIR 5G Experience (/Thread-My-MIR-5G-Experience)

My MIR 5G Experience - TheGreatAttractor - 03-28-2016

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all an experience I had with MIR.

This was during February. Me and a friend of mine had a 15 min ride with a cab driver who kept sneezing non-stop. After we got off, we were both pretty sure our health was gonna get #$%^& up. Sure enough, by the time I got back home in the evening, I had begun sneezing a little myself, and I could also feel a very distinctive sore sensation at the back of my throat. I decided not to take any chances and went to sleep with MIR that night.

The next morning, I felt a slight itch at the back of my throat, but there were no other symptoms. Just to be on the safe side, I kept up with the sub for another 4 days (and nights) . By the 2nd day the itchiness had disappeared and that was the end of it for me.

My friend, on the other hand, developed a pretty bad cold. Afterwards, I remember he told me that it was the worst non-flu cold that he ever had. I actually tried to convince him to use MIR and even offered to purchase for him a copy, but despite my best efforts he's VERY stubborn, has "anti-subliminal" sentiments and really doesn't like the idea of "someone messing with his head".

Anyways, @Shannon - Your subliminals kick-ass! They are literally a life-saver! Thank You! Smile

RE: My MIR 5G Experience - Shannon - 03-29-2016

(03-28-2016, 01:13 PM)TheGreatAttractor Wrote: Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all an experience I had with MIR.

This was during February. Me and a friend of mine had a 15 min ride with a cab driver who kept sneezing non-stop. After we got off, we were both pretty sure our health was gonna get #$%^& up. Sure enough, by the time I got back home in the evening, I had begun sneezing a little myself, and I could also feel a very distinctive sore sensation at the back of my throat. I decided not to take any chances and went to sleep with MIR that night.

The next morning, I felt a slight itch at the back of my throat, but there were no other symptoms. Just to be on the safe side, I kept up with the sub for another 4 days (and nights) . By the 2nd day the itchiness had disappeared and that was the end of it for me.

My friend, on the other hand, developed a pretty bad cold. Afterwards, I remember he told me that it was the worst non-flu cold that he ever had. I actually tried to convince him to use MIR and even offered to purchase for him a copy, but despite my best efforts he's VERY stubborn, has "anti-subliminal" sentiments and really doesn't like the idea of "someone messing with his head".

Anyways, @Shannon - Your subliminals kick-ass! They are literally a life-saver! Thank You! Smile

That is a really cool way to see the effects with and without! It also very closely mirrors my experiences with using (and not using) MIR. Sadly, a lot of people are terrified of subliminals because they're afraid it will mean they're "being controlled". These people usually cannot easily be convinced of the truth, which is, it still requires cooperation to work, and you always have that choice not to cooperate.