Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success Question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success Question (/Thread-Ultra-Success-Question)

Ultra Success Question - rayrocanaldo - 03-23-2016

Can anybody tell me what results they got with this and will it improve finances ?

RE: Ultra Success Question - Jason Capital - 03-23-2016

As Shannon describes it, that the most important part of US is that there is success synchronicities in it, and which I guess he told as the base for the Indigo Mind Labs.

Dude, do that program, it would be awesome.
If you're addicted to 5G, then it'll feel little slow.
But it'll be worth it.

RE: Ultra Success Question - Shannon - 03-29-2016

Ultra Success changes your frame of reference for beliefs and thinking in ways that are relatively subtle but extremely profound. It has manifestation/synchronicity effects (side effects), but it's about thinking success, believing success and then seeing success become reality in your life. I would never have succeeded with starting this business without US, because I was swimming in a sea of negative thinking/negative doing people at the time.

It's also good for getting such people to either join you in your success based thinking, or to get them out of your life.

RE: Ultra Success Question - rayrocanaldo - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ultra Success changes your frame of reference for beliefs and thinking in ways that are relatively subtle but extremely profound. It has manifestation/synchronicity effects (side effects), but it's about thinking success, believing success and then seeing success become reality in your life. I would never have succeeded with starting this business without US, because I was swimming in a sea of negative thinking/negative doing people at the time.

It's also good for getting such people to either join you in your success based thinking, or to get them out of your life.

Aside from the success consciousness it's meant to give me, Is Ultra Success the type of sub to give success in terms of accomplishing my goals, objectives & aims successfully or to give me success the way society defines it ( plenty of cash, status symbols, plenty of friends, etc...) ? Along with the synchronicities of course.

RE: Ultra Success Question - Shannon - 03-31-2016

It does not "give you" success. It creates the right frame of awareness, reference, perspective and experience for success, which naturally results in success and the incidental manifestation results are only additional icing-on-the-cake proof of that.

You must take the action, but action that is successful comes from the right beliefs, which result in the right perspective, which result in the right choices, which result in the right actions and the right results naturally follow.

RE: Ultra Success Question - rayrocanaldo - 04-13-2016

What about TLAM ? Does it have active manifestation as well & what does it do ? Does it only change your thinking and that's it ?[/align]

RE: Ultra Success Question - 4Kingdoms - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 08:01 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: What about TLAM ? Does it have active manifestation as well & what does it do ? Does it only change your thinking and that's it ?[/align]

As of now, all the manifestation subliminals are passive. Just like Ultra Success won't "give you" success... Think Like a Millionaire won't "give you" millions. It gives you the mindset of a millionaire and you have to take action to make those ideas a reality that make you those millions.

When you read any stories on the Law of Attraction or Law of Abundance. It works for some and it doesn't work for others. The reason why it doesn't work is because of people's beliefs. Be grateful you discovered Indigo MindLabs and are able to change your beliefs with the subliminal titles of your choice to reach your goals.

RE: Ultra Success Question - rayrocanaldo - 04-14-2016

(04-13-2016, 04:50 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 08:01 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: What about TLAM ? Does it have active manifestation as well & what does it do ? Does it only change your thinking and that's it ?[/align]

As of now, all the manifestation subliminals are passive. Just like Ultra Success won't "give you" success... Think Like a Millionaire won't "give you" millions. It gives you the mindset of a millionaire and you have to take action to make those ideas a reality that make you those millions.

When you read any stories on the Law of Attraction or Law of Abundance. It works for some and it doesn't work for others. The reason why it doesn't work is because of people's beliefs. Be grateful you discovered Indigo MindLabs and are able to change your beliefs with the subliminal titles of your choice to reach your goals.

Its pretty fucking cool that it will give me the mindset of a millionaire. I am okay with having to take action to get my millions. I just hope the program will attract opportunties for me to make money & become a millionaire.

RE: Ultra Success Question - Athena - 04-21-2016

I'm keen on trying out Ultra Success too.
Not right now as other subs on the go but I think
U.S. will be my next sub - like late this year I will probably start it.
BTW how geeky is THIS: I tentitively have pencilled a subliminal shop
5 year plan! Can't remember all of it though I've made a note & emailed it to
myself but I think it includes US, Weight loss, Alpha Female - I THINK I may have
included BASE & depending what happens with future boyfriend, I'm really curious about
The AYP American romantic lover - I live in the UK - plus the mixed-race one intrigues me
& wealthy men the handsome men.

Actually a LOT of the Subs here intrigue me not just love life ones plus there are some 3gs I bought in the retiring 3gs
sale but as much as I feel like a kid on candy shop I'm determined to do them due diligence and not
flit or mix and match TOO much.