Subliminal Talk
Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon (/Thread-Joining-that-EPRHA-2-0-Bandwagon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Why So Serious? - 03-22-2016

Not to much report.

Started Friday. I decided to take some time out and watch Wolf Children and The Boy and the Beast. Usually I come up with a dumb excuse on not watch this kind of stuff. Usually guilt, and shame because there is so much to do. It's funny though because I never get around to doing it.lol Oh and being to old to watch cartoons.

I've been looking after my appearance a tad bit more. Don't know what that has to the sub.

For some odd reason my mind is the gutter more than usual, and it don't take much to get turned on. Again don't know whats happening.

Can't think of anything else.Confusedleepy:

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Nox - 03-22-2016

Look good feel good. This sub also has a lot to do with overcoming sexual guilt and shame.

I think you're going to love how good this sub helps you feel.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Why So Serious? - 03-22-2016

I didn't think i had any sexual guilt and shame.:S

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Shannon - 03-22-2016

What becomes normalized is not noticed. A lot of guilt, shame and fear in the world, and people who have it will swear all day long they don't. Then you start to take it away, and voila, they notice a difference.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Why So Serious? - 03-23-2016

@Shannon
I'm starting to realize that now. It seems like a lot of stuff that I thought I took care of or didn't need to is starting to show up.

Still difficult to tell if anything is going on.

Today a family member told me they were depressed and I kind of ignored them. In a way I didn't want to hear it right then. I figured when I got back from running my errands that I can come back comfort them, but when I came back they were gone.Undecided

I feel kinda like a bitch. I just wanted to get my stuff done and relax a little bit before I deal with them. I know I could deal with it better had I gotten a chance to do all that.

Usually I want to sub to start working helping to fix my problems ASAP. to Just taking it one day at time. It feels so much better to not stress over progress.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Shannon - 03-23-2016

This program is designed to work at the right speed and level of intensity for you. That may mean it works very slowly on somethings, and faster on others. But it also means that it will always eventually achieve the goal.

Be patient with yourself. You deserve to be treated with patience and kindness. Smile

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Why So Serious? - 03-25-2016

@Shannon
I'm trying to be patient. It isn't easy.

Woke up in the middle of the night and remembered when I went to exercise class how a one of the guy's couldn't stop staring at my butt. I thought it was funny at the time but now it bothers me so much. I know It doesn't make sense, still can't shake this feeling. A part of me is like I can't help that it's big.

Today at work I was having a conversation with the people I work. Weird...... I'm not very talkative, a group conversation on top that. When I do talk it's usually one on one, never more than that. I get drowned out easily so I avoid it. Then they said that I should hang out with them sometime. Of course I blushed and looked away.

I'm kind of confused like did I make friends(don't usually make them that fast).lol I was starting to enjoy my own company too. Gosh Darn-it I should rephrase that. I have had people tell me that were friends,were cool, whatever. It takes me a long ass time to warm up to people though.

Starting to talk to folks without being nervous and now I can to the store without a whole lot of anxiety. Not to worried about what people think about me, and I don't think too negativly about other people. It's not completely gone but it's getting better.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - apollolux - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 07:16 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote: Woke up in the middle of the night and remembered when I went to exercise class how a one of the guy's couldn't stop staring at my butt. I thought it was funny at the time but now it bothers me so much. I know It doesn't make sense, still can't shake this feeling. A part of me is like I can't help that it's big.

It's interesting how your thought isn't "he thinks my ass is cute" but "he thinks my ass is big" instead.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Shannon - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 07:16 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote: Woke up in the middle of the night and remembered when I went to exercise class how a one of the guy's couldn't stop staring at my butt. I thought it was funny at the time but now it bothers me so much. I know It doesn't make sense, still can't shake this feeling. A part of me is like I can't help that it's big.

My dear, a man does not stare at what he does not find attractive. If a man is staring at your butt, it's because he likes it, and he finds you attractive. Remember that your perception of yourself is not how others may see you. I know a lot of guys who like what women usually consider "big butts". If a guy stares at your butt, take it as a compliment. Then smile warmly at him and go talk to him. You may end up on a date. He's attracted to you. A woman with a butt worth staring at is one of those women guys always want to get to know better. Smile

Remember Sir Mixalot? A lot of guys feel the same way. That's why Sir Mixalot is remembered for that song, and that song only.

Quote:Starting to talk to folks without being nervous and now I can to the store without a whole lot of anxiety. Not to worried about what people think about me, and I don't think too negativly about other people. It's not completely gone but it's getting better.

Excellent.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Nox - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 07:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:

My dear, a man does not stare at what he does not find attractive. If a man is staring at your butt, it's because he likes it, and he finds you attract. Remember that your perception of yourself is not how others may see you. I know a lot of guys who like what women usually consider "big butts". If a guy stares at your butt, take it as a compliment. Then smile warmly at him and go talk to him. You may end up on a date. He's attracted to you.

Remember Sir Mixalot? A lot of guys feel the same way. That's why Sir Mixalot is remembered for that song, and that song only.

Quote:Starting to talk to folks without being nervous and now I can to the store without a whole lot of anxiety. Not to worried about what people think about me, and I don't think too negativly about other people. It's not completely gone but it's getting better.

Excellent.

I can confirm this. If I'm staring at a butt it's because it definitely deserves a staring.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - stratos - 03-26-2016

I was staring at a plump girl today with a nice big butt. There was something about it that made me want to get on it. I found out she has 2 kids, so her fertility is strong.

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Life - 03-26-2016

I like big butts I cannot lie you other brothers can't deny

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - Shannon - 03-26-2016

See what I mean? By staring, guys are basically saying, "I think you are attractive, and especially whatever I am staring at, but I'm not sure how to approach you and get something started yet."

RE: Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon - maxx55 - 03-26-2016

Yeah, most likely if a guy is a staring, they're attracted to you in some way. It doesn't seem to be the case vice versa though.