Subliminal Talk
Maximum Healing Speed 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Maximum Healing Speed 5G (/Thread-Maximum-Healing-Speed-5G)

Maximum Healing Speed 5G - Ivaylo - 03-16-2016

What's up Smile

I saw Shannon's plans to make MHS 5.5G and I remembered that I actually have the 5G version and that I also have a cool story to share.

First off, TMI warning. Nothing too gross, but it's not possible to avoid those details.

So, about the time when MHS 5G was released, I had some hemorrhoid problems. Every time I had to go "number 2", I was losing a bit of blood. Not too much, but also not too little.

At first I thought it would pass and I didn't pay much attention to it. This kept happening after every single "number 2" for about a week and it was starting to get serious. I was feeling lightheaded and I didn't know what to do. So... right after one of the many "incidents", I really started not feeling well and I decided to run MHS 5G.

I immediately felt a tingling sensation around my anus. Two hours later I dreaded the fact that I had to go "number 2" again... only this time I didn't bleed at all. I never bled after that.

I was so impressed, I really didn't know how to process what had happened. I guess my coping mechanism was to dismiss it as a "coincidence" and forget it, but now I know better and I know there's no way it was a coincidence.

Needless to say, I'll be upgrading to 5.5G without thinking twice.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - Zane - 03-17-2016

Yeah I have nasal polyp...I am thinking buying Maximum Healing 5G myself. ..Hope.I can see some improvement

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - cfact - 07-11-2016

@Shannon - any idea when MHS 5.5 will be out?
Have (minor) surgery coming up, would be great to use it (will likely go with current version for now)

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - Rocket13 - 07-11-2016

does this help acne?

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - Shannon - 07-15-2016

(07-11-2016, 06:00 AM)coldfact Wrote: @Shannon - any idea when MHS 5.5 will be out?
Have (minor) surgery coming up, would be great to use it (will likely go with current version for now)

I'm working on GPR12, and then MHS. So however long that takes but it's not going to be too terribly long.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - Shannon - 07-15-2016

(07-11-2016, 11:32 PM)Rocket13 Wrote: does this help acne?

I don't know. That's one of those gray areas where it might. I'll be doing one specifically for acne eventually.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - terry44 - 07-16-2016

Hi Shannon, I wondered if you had considered merging the best bits of MHS and MIR into a single sub to cope with chronic infectious diseases like Lyme and many other conditions that would benefit from fighting viruses, bacteria, or fungus etc, while at the same time helping repair ongoing damage? It's not that I mind getting two separate subs, but with something like Lyme, you want to do both things at once.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - Shannon - 07-18-2016

(07-16-2016, 01:15 AM)terry44 Wrote: Hi Shannon, I wondered if you had considered merging the best bits of MHS and MIR into a single sub to cope with chronic infectious diseases like Lyme and many other conditions that would benefit from fighting viruses, bacteria, or fungus etc, while at the same time helping repair ongoing damage? It's not that I mind getting two separate subs, but with something like Lyme, you want to do both things at once.

That is not a bad idea, if I can make them play nicely together. Remember that they both require large amounts of focus and energy, as well as supplies like nutrients. But I think this should be possible.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5G - terry44 - 07-19-2016

(07-18-2016, 07:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 01:15 AM)terry44 Wrote: Hi Shannon, I wondered if you had considered merging the best bits of MHS and MIR into a single sub to cope with chronic infectious diseases like Lyme and many other conditions that would benefit from fighting viruses, bacteria, or fungus etc, while at the same time helping repair ongoing damage? It's not that I mind getting two separate subs, but with something like Lyme, you want to do both things at once.

That is not a bad idea, if I can make them play nicely together. Remember that they both require large amounts of focus and energy, as well as supplies like nutrients. But I think this should be possible.

Thanks, it would be great if you could.