Subliminal Talk
Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-Cry-Me-a-Trickling-Stream-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-30-2016

Finished with a client this morning, who came back in after going to her car to tell me that a baby bunny was in the yard. She wanted my son to see.

We went out to see the bunny, which of course was super cute - as all baby bunnies are. We have outdoor cats in the neighborhood, so I looked out the window periodically to check on it.

I noticed it wasn't going anywhere. I did some research on orphaned baby bunnies. If they're fully furred, 5-inches long, and have erect ears, they're old enough to leave the nest. If their mothers want to feed them, they look for them in the early morning and at dusk. This bunny was old enough to be independent.

As I read, I saw to leave them alone, unless they looked malnourished, flea-ridden, or dehydrated. The dehydration test was to pull on the skin and see if it bounces back quickly or stays.

I decided to do the test. The skin went back, but not quickly. So, I picked the bunny up and put it in my back yard (where I had seen an adult cottontail earlier). I used to think that if you touched a baby bunny, that the human scent would cause the mother to abandon it. Apparently this is a myth, and besides, this bunny fit the description of being old enough to be independent.

Long story shorter, the poor thing was sick (it moved very slowly, or not at all) and I called a local wildlife rescue volunteer. They said if I didn't hear back in two hours to call back. In the meantime I kept checking on the (not-budging) baby bunny. My wife (at work) said to put him in a box with a soft towel as I waited. I had already put some water in a bowl outside, which it didn't touch.

I went to get the bunny with the box, and it had passed away. It was still very warm, like I just missed it. I felt bad, like I could have done more, and I broke down crying. I'm glad no one was here to see me, because it felt good to cry. I guess I needed it. It was just very sad - my son's first bunny (which he called "Bun-Bun") just two days after Easter, dies and there was nothing I could do.

The volunteer called 5 minutes later, and I imparted the bad news. We'll bury it later, in the yard.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-30-2016

I used to find baby birds that had fallen, or been blown, out of their nests a lot when I was a kid. I would always try to help them, but no matter what I did, they would eventually die because I was forced to go to school all day and because I did not know what or how to feed them. I remember crying a few times over that.

There's not always anything you can do. But a kind heart still matters, and you can take solace in that you have such a heart, and that you tried to help.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-30-2016

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate that. :-)

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-31-2016

EHPRA 2.0 users, be aware:

Once you move past an issue, and are enjoying the feeling of freedom and joy - watch out, be vigilant, because your subconscious is gearing up to face another one, including stuff you thought was gone forever that you never dealt with. The stuff you never wanted to face again.

This subliminal is clearing out junk, and to do it, you're going to have to face up to it. You'll feel fear, you'll feel emptiness, you'll feel guilt, you'll feel abandoned, lost, hopeless, shameful...and you'll forget, in the moment, WHY.

This subliminal is doing its job, and you're clearing the junk. When it gets bad, remind yourself that it is just PROOF that something GOOD is happening. You'll face it, endure, and move past it to greener pastures. On the other side, you'll have insight that is WAY different than you would have thought. Before, you faked yourself out to get past a problem. You merely shoved problems aside, filed them deeper, thinking you overcame them. You didn't.

Now you will. Now, you will...

You'll no longer want things you've thought you always wanted, you'll see people you admired in a different light, you'll admire others you used to look down upon. Your values will change.

Be prepared.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 06:04 AM)RTBoss Wrote: EHPRA 2.0 users, be aware:

Once you move past an issue, and are enjoying the feeling of freedom and joy - watch out, be vigilant, because your subconscious is gearing up to face another one, including stuff you thought was gone forever that you never dealt with. The stuff you never wanted to face again.

This subliminal is clearing out junk, and to do it, you're going to have to face up to it. You'll feel fear, you'll feel emptiness, you'll feel guilt, you'll feel abandoned, lost, hopeless, shameful...and you'll forget, in the moment, WHY.

This subliminal is doing its job, and you're clearing the junk. When it gets bad, remind yourself that it is just PROOF that something GOOD is happening. You'll face it, endure, and move past it to greener pastures. On the other side, you'll have insight that is WAY different than you would have thought. Before, you faked yourself out to get past a problem. You merely shoved problems aside, filed them deeper, thinking you overcame them. You didn't.

You'll no longer want things you've thought you always wanted, you'll see people you admired in a different light, you'll admire others you used to look down upon. Your values will change.

Be prepared.

I agree with this except for the part of admiring people I used to look down upon. I feel neutrality towards them.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 06:09 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I agree with this except for the part of admiring people I used to look down upon. I feel neutrality towards them.

Ok, so this is more accurate. I was being a little dramatic, lol.

For example, I have family that farms. It's just not for me. I used to see living their lives as the worst possible experience I could be a part of. Now, like you said, I'm neutral. That's their life, this is mine. But it doesn't make them "less" like I used to think. I know that my perspective will continue to evolve.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - mat422 - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 06:04 AM)RTBoss Wrote: EHPRA 2.0 users, be aware:

Be prepared.

This right here, I needed that. I'm glad someone else put it into words because these are the exact thoughts I've been having about this subliminal. So much stuff I thought I moved past, but I never really did and facing it now has been a real eye opener. I've just been like damn is it really this bad? No wonder my life has been such a mess.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 06:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 06:09 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I agree with this except for the part of admiring people I used to look down upon. I feel neutrality towards them.

Ok, so this is more accurate. I was being a little dramatic, lol.

For example, I have family that farms. It's just not for me. I used to see living their lives as the worst possible experience I could be a part of. Now, like you said, I'm neutral. That's their life, this is mine. But it doesn't make them "less" like I used to think. I know that my perspective will continue to evolve.

When you truly finish dealing with something, you will not just experience neutrality; you will experience peaceful stillness concerning that thing. It is, and I am, and that is that.

It is a truly amazing state of being, and I revel in amazement of it all the time.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - eternity - 04-10-2016

everything good?

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 04-12-2016

(04-10-2016, 11:28 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: everything good?

Yeah, thanks. I'm experiencing a major lack of interest in the forums - all of them. I guess I'm not using the internet to hide away from life as much. I'm getting outside more (nice weather helps) and I'm more accepting of where I'm at in my life.

I'll use this post to update really quick:

Felt a lot of fear/anxiety yesterday, and then it pissed me off, which helped me transcend it. The using anger in a positive manner is kicking in. I've been getting so mad about how I haven't been an active participant in my life, just floating along. That got my ass in gear yesterday. I foresee this happening more.

My confidence is improving, in that I feel more hope for myself to be able to choose to do things that will help increase my happiness with what I have to work with. I have projected my mind into fantasy-land in the past, imagining near-impossible scenarios as the only way for me to be happy. That only pushed my concept of being able to be happy further away. Now I'm finding simple ways, directly within my control, to have a happier day-to-day.

I've also realized my marriage is going much better. WAY less argumentation. WAY more sex. This program is clearly clearing away some intimacy issues that I feel stem from a past relationship my wife had. We are showing much more consideration for each other, are more forgiving, and everything is just "better."

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 04-12-2016

(04-12-2016, 04:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 11:28 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: everything good?

Yeah, thanks. I'm experiencing a major lack of interest in the forums - all of them. I guess I'm not using the internet to hide away from life as much. I'm getting outside more (nice weather helps) and I'm more accepting of where I'm at in my life.

You are not alone...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7336-post-106975.html#pid106975
(04-11-2016, 05:40 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 06:05 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote: HAven't been in the mood to post lately will most likely post less in the future.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-105128.html#pid105128
(03-26-2016, 03:42 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: My desire to keep posting my progress has waned. I almost feel like, if you really want to know what I'm experiencing... then listen to EHPRA 2.0 for yourself. I sincerely mean that...

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 04-12-2016

(04-12-2016, 04:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I've also realized my marriage is going much better. WAY less argumentation. WAY more sex. This program is clearly clearing away some intimacy issues that I feel stem from a past relationship my wife had. We are showing much more consideration for each other, are more forgiving, and everything is just "better."

Great news to report!! Happy to hear this part of your life has improved!!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 04-18-2016

I read a post about how loud Shannon listens to subliminals (thanks ffaux). Apparently, I've been listening to it really loud. -30 to -35 dB at the source. I've since reduced this to -50, and have the speaker sitting about 10 feet away.

I reduced the volume to -65 dB for sleep the last two nights as well, as the speaker sits a few feet away max. I feel like my dreams have been more sub-centric, but I'll need to see if that continues to say it's a thing.

I've noticed that I don't feel as "under duress" now that I've reduced the volume. I've had some pretty intensely emotional days the past few weeks, and turning the volume down has helped with that considerably.

I am curious as to the volume that people are getting with their Frequensee app from where they are sitting in relation to the source.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 02:00 PM)yeah! Wrote: Ok this is confusing me. You guys always seem to be talking about lower dB being louder, but on my app and my sound meter the higher I go the louder it gets. Is -dB in the negative, because if it is my sound meter won't go that low, only to about 30 dB, actually it says dBA I tried to google these things but no good?

Also RT I saw some of your posts from about a year ago, and you seemed almost like a different person. Do you feel quite different from when you began or have you naturalised or do you feel the same?

Really (addressing the last part first)!? Huh, cool, I'll have to go back and read some stuff. I mean, I know there are things that are different, but I can see how I interact with people differently. Starting to take an inventory.

As far as the app, yeah it's in negative. The louder it is, the lower the number.