Subliminal Talk
Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-Cry-Me-a-Trickling-Stream-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-06-2016

Just wait until I release Audio Full Body Massage. lol

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-07-2016

(03-06-2016, 04:38 PM)RTBoss Wrote: My wife is getting exposure to this program, as well. She thinks I'm still running SR, I didn't tell her about spending $$$ on a new program - it'll be interesting to see if she comments, and also what I notice. I'll report that here, too.

As in, your money is shared and she'd get angry at you for spending it? Sounds horrible, submissive and a recipe for drama (the shared part). No disrespect meant, I'm enjoying your journals and wish you the best!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - terry44 - 03-07-2016

(03-06-2016, 02:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 08:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 08:33 AM)terry44 Wrote: Yeah, the previous version was Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid), which I just cut and pasted from the store, EPRHA, but Shannon changed it for this version.

Right. The funny thing I just noticed is that on the new files it says "EPRHA 2.0" and then says Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0.

So I guess both will be correct. :-D

Does it really matter? lol

Not really, but it might make a slight difference for people searching for old posts I suppose.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 01:04 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 04:38 PM)RTBoss Wrote: My wife is getting exposure to this program, as well. She thinks I'm still running SR, I didn't tell her about spending $$$ on a new program - it'll be interesting to see if she comments, and also what I notice. I'll report that here, too.

As in, your money is shared and she'd get angry at you for spending it? Sounds horrible, submissive and a recipe for drama (the shared part). No disrespect meant, I'm enjoying your journals and wish you the best!

We are married, so yes, money is shared. We have a plan to reduce debt that includes a budget, so we have a rule that we will discuss "big purchases," with each other that was previously defined as spending over $100. Therefore, no discussion needed. I don't know if you're married, but that's how we do things at the moment. We're partners, we're not perfect, and we do the best we know how at the time.

Stress filled, emotional dreams all night.

I had a dream that my son, wife, and I lived with my parents. I was college age, however. My dad informed me I needed to figure out other arrangements, and that he wouldn't be helping me anymore. I panicked, not knowing how I would take care of my family without his support, and freaked out on him. Screams, threats, hate, the works. I've had dreams where I scream at my dad in the past, many times.

Another dream I was staying in a hotel room with my wife's side of the family. We needed to leave in a hurry, all the while strangers looked into the room from the street watching us scramble. I had to change and couldn't get my arm out of the sleeve of whatever I was wearing. I felt sheer panic, but that's all I remember.

The last dream I remember, I was in a pool with my son and he needed to swim on his own. I watched in fear.

As you can imagine, I woke with an anxious feeling smack dab in my solar plexus, but that has since diminished. Taking a break from active listening for now, probably until the evening, as I have stuff to do today.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Eslima5 - 03-07-2016

I hope this will help you and your wife. Nice to see happy marriages. I'm a Scorpio moon too, so when I get married, I'm sure il be very serious about it. They are known to be obsessive in love and very loyal. I think the greatest happiness is to be happily married and be in love.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 06:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 01:04 AM)LionKing Wrote:

We are married, so yes, money is shared. We have a plan to reduce debt that includes a budget, so we have a rule that we will discuss "big purchases," with each other that was previously defined as spending over $100. Therefore, no discussion needed. I don't know if you're married, but that's how we do things at the moment. We're partners, we're not perfect, and we do the best we know how at the time.

Cool. I'm not married and I live alone. Don't have kids. I did live with my ex for some 4 years. Never had, and very likely never will a shared bank account at least. But that's me, I have always required a lot of space and I need and want boundaries. We'd have certain things we'd pay together and the sums on those would be agreed on. Then, as long as we could both pay those bills, both would be absolutely free to buy whatever they decided to buy. If I needed to take a personal loan to do that, then that'd be my personal decision. But again, that's just how I am.

I think what triggered me to post were "I didn't tell her", which I connected with shame and avoidance based on my past experiences. Living with a woman, I've found its very very easy to let small things slide and gradually drift into situations where the man (me) feels like he "should" and "shouldn't" do a lot of things that he might want to, just because the woman has somehow expressed with non verbals that she would like or not like, or would be disappointed by, some actions even though logically those things might not make perfect sense. So the man agrees to avoid useless tension. And tension is emotion, which is passion. But I'm sure you're fine, I'm saying why I posted. Gonna shut up now.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - eternity - 03-07-2016

There's a giddy euphoria I feel, hehehe. Coffee might be adding to it, and XS pheromones add to it too Big Grin

But the relaxed, peaceful feeling is nice Smile

(03-07-2016, 07:23 AM)LionKing Wrote: ...But that's me, I have always required a lot of space and I need and want boundaries. We'd have certain things we'd pay together and the sums on those would be agreed on. Then, as long as we could both pay those bills, both would be absolutely free to buy whatever they decided to buy. If I needed to take a personal loan to do that, then that'd be my personal decision. But again, that's just how I am.

I think what triggered me to post were "I didn't tell her", which I connected with shame and avoidance based on my past experiences. Living with a woman, I've found its very very easy to let small things slide and gradually drift into situations where the man (me) feels like he "should" and "shouldn't" do a lot of things that he might want to, just because the woman has somehow expressed with non verbals that she would like or not like, or would be disappointed by, some actions even though logically those things might not make perfect sense. So the man agrees to avoid useless tension. And tension is emotion, which is passion. But I'm sure you're fine, I'm saying why I posted. Gonna shut up now.

I appreciate the input - no reason to feel justified in posting. I want this journal to be conversational, and if you want to be part of the conversation, hop in. If someone wants to share an opinion, or has advice, I'm all for it unless it's a direct attack, or not constructive in any way.

I'm glad you brought up how you would do it, in your situation. It's important to recognize that we are all our own individual selves, and "Know thyself," is one of the key aspects to being happy. I'm starting to see more and more that self-validation and acceptance for who you are and using that as your strength, rather than seeing aspects of yourself as weaknesses, is very important to living a more successful and happy life.

While getting used to the feeling of relaxation, which has me feeling lazy (in a way), I felt rays of light today - namely hope, inspiration, and a "can-do" attitude. I'm much in the flow with my wife, noticably less confrontational, and much more loving toward her (which I would say IS my nature, sans all the bull**** baggage I've gathered over the years).

I've encountered some anger. Normal for me, my problem is not being able to control it. It can get explosive. Yelling, all that. I'm looking to not only reduce frequency of anger as a response to certain triggers, but the severity of the outburst as well. I was wondering if, when encountering that situation, if I should immediately play the subliminal if I'm not already doing so at the moment. In other words, would it accelerate dealing with the root cause of the anger if I'm actively listening to the subliminal?

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 07:47 PM)RTBoss Wrote: While getting used to the feeling of relaxation, which has me feeling lazy (in a way), I felt rays of light today - namely hope, inspiration, and a "can-do" attitude. I'm much in the flow with my wife, noticably less confrontational, and much more loving toward her (which I would say IS my nature, sans all the bull**** baggage I've gathered over the years).

I've encountered some anger. Normal for me, my problem is not being able to control it. It can get explosive. Yelling, all that. I'm looking to not only reduce frequency of anger as a response to certain triggers, but the severity of the outburst as well. I was wondering if, when encountering that situation, if I should immediately play the subliminal if I'm not already doing so at the moment. In other words, would it accelerate dealing with the root cause of the anger if I'm actively listening to the subliminal?

Yes. That's part of why it includes ITM-SS. But until the program script has become self generating within your subconscious, definitely. It's useful as a "spot treatment".

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-08-2016

Changes are coming fast. It's pretty amazing.

I went to the gym today, first time since starting EHPRA 2.0. I had the sub playing on one app and my music on another. I actively engaged fears and wants, namely putting on a front while working out. I feel like I overcame a hurdle - yes, that quickly - where instead of pretending that I didn't care if attractive women were looking and finding me attractive, to actually really feeling that I didn't care. At that realization, I got a little surprise. I felt an overwhelming surge of love for my wife, and felt a deep realization that even if a 10/10 approached me with her panties around her ankles, that I would stay absolutely loyal. That feeling brought instant to tears to my eyes, and suddenly it was like every head in the gym turned toward me. It was like they could feel the love I was feeling.

And this trip's just gettin' started? Wow.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Why So Serious? - 03-08-2016

Woah..... Seems like everyone is getting awesome results in just a day or two. Can't wait to see what the future holds in store.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 12:43 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Changes are coming fast. It's pretty amazing.

I went to the gym today, first time since starting EHPRA 2.0. I had the sub playing on one app and my music on another. I actively engaged fears and wants, namely putting on a front while working out. I feel like I overcame a hurdle - yes, that quickly - where instead of pretending that I didn't care if attractive women were looking and finding me attractive, to actually really feeling that I didn't care. At that realization, I got a little surprise. I felt an overwhelming surge of love for my wife, and felt a deep realization that even if a 10/10 approached me with her panties around her ankles, that I would stay absolutely loyal. That feeling brought instant to tears to my eyes, and suddenly it was like every head in the gym turned toward me. It was like they could feel the love I was feeling.

And this trip's just gettin' started? Wow.

From the description:

Quote:Give yourself approval and permission to live the life that allows you to heal and regenerate, stay healed and regenerated, and allows you to be genuinely happy, and to genuinely heal and regenerate.

Check.