Subliminal Talk
Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-Cry-Me-a-Trickling-Stream-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-06-2016

I thought about calling the thread "All Aboard the Bipolar Express!" but perhaps that would be insensitive to those people diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Emotionally, it describes my life perfectly. It's an intense ride for me, and those who are very close to me.

Meeting me initially, you'd never know that inside I'm a roiling storm of emotion. I feel everything intensely - intense joy, intense anger, intense love, intense sorrow, intense, intense, intense. If I'm not feeling something intensely, I must be bored. Professionally, and with acquaintances, I wear a mask of calm stoicism. They have trouble consolidating me as the guy who listens to crazy death metal during his workouts, and yet writes country love songs on his guitar. I go to Mayhem Fest with my buddies to see Slipknot, and then to Keith Urban with my wife.

My goal with this program is to steer my thought patterns into a positive direction, become less prone to holding onto grievances, focus my energy more on living my own life rather than helping others live theirs, become more productive with my anger rather than destructive, overcome self-sabotage, overcome fear-of-success & failure, and dissolve the road blocks that keep me from creating happy memories and experiences with my wife & son. It's time I start accepting and validating my nature and emotions.

I read the sales page once, but I'm not going to again. I don't want expectations to cloud the changes I notice. I plan to track those changes here, as they happen.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-06-2016

For those who have trouble remembering the acronym for this program, split it into two parts:

Emotional Healing (EH)

&

Pain Relief (PR)

....Aid.

E-H-P-R-A.

Started running this sub (ultrasonic FLAC format) last night before bed, and then during sleep, using my Bose Soundlink speaker. Still running it now.

I haven't experienced any weird feelings or mental disturbances that others have been reporting. I slept as hard as I normally do.

I had multiple dreams that I *almost* remembered, one I vaguely remember beating the crap out of something. As I woke from another, I had the fleeting thought "I must be healing my inner child." That's all I can remember.

I woke up on the right side of the bed today, and weather-wise it's going to be a nice 70 degree day. I plan to take advantage of it, perhaps I'll take my son to the park. Feeling good.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - CatMan - 03-06-2016

Just came to say I lol'd at the thread title. Good work on that.

I know you've pined for this program for awhile, good to see you have your shiny toy now haha. Christmas morning!

Time to get to work!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-06-2016

Laughed hard for both titles Big Grin Hilarious

Ha, thanks guys!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - terry44 - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 06:11 AM)RTBoss Wrote: For those who have trouble remembering the acronym for this program, split it into two parts:

Emotional Healing (EH)

&

Pain Relief (PR)

....Aid.

E-H-P-R-A.

Yeah, the previous version was Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid), which I just cut and pasted from the store, EPRHA, but Shannon changed it for this version.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Daredevil - 03-06-2016

I'll be following your thread. The best of luck from mount Olympus.

(03-06-2016, 08:33 AM)terry44 Wrote: Yeah, the previous version was Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid), which I just cut and pasted from the store, EPRHA, but Shannon changed it for this version.

Right. The funny thing I just noticed is that on the new files it says "EPRHA 2.0" and then says Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0.

So I guess both will be correct. :-D

(03-06-2016, 08:40 AM)Hercules Wrote: I'll be following your thread. The best of luck from mount Olympus.

Same to you! I will be following yours as well.

Quick note: As I continue to listen, I'm noticing a general feeling of contentment and gratitude. It's a very calm, peaceful feeling. I've been very loving toward my son this morning, and my heart just feels very, very open.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 08:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 08:33 AM)terry44 Wrote: Yeah, the previous version was Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid), which I just cut and pasted from the store, EPRHA, but Shannon changed it for this version.

Right. The funny thing I just noticed is that on the new files it says "EPRHA 2.0" and then says Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0.

So I guess both will be correct. :-D

Does it really matter? lol

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 09:07 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Quick note: As I continue to listen, I'm noticing a general feeling of contentment and gratitude. It's a very calm, peaceful feeling. I've been very loving toward my son this morning, and my heart just feels very, very open.

Just wait. Wink

My wife is getting exposure to this program, as well. She thinks I'm still running SR, I didn't tell her about spending $$$ on a new program - it'll be interesting to see if she comments, and also what I notice. I'll report that here, too.

We've been lazy sacks today! I've taken a nap, I feel uber relaxed, she's been reading a book most of the afternoon. We're supposed to go to the grocery store, and I just want to sit here and relax some more!