Subliminal Talk
My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey (/Thread-My-EPRHA-2-0-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-06-2016

I have been currently doing EPRHA 1.0 for 65 days and now I am switching to EPRHA 2.0. I plan on doing this for 3-4 months, then I will re-evaluate my situation to see if I keep going, or move onto AM6. I will update my journal whenever I feel something useful or meaningful is worth posting.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-06-2016

Well I just had my first weird dream while listening this subliminal on speakers while I was sleeping. The atmosphere that I was in felt like I was in the witness protection program, because I was outside these strip motels where they stash witnesses before they go to testify. I was standing outside a door talking to this man in suit, who then asked me for my driver license. So, I pulled it out and gave it to him, which he then processed to cut it up into pieces. Then I asked him, do I have to pay to get another license?

Which he replied, "Yes you will." I then stated, "Why should I have to pay for a new one? You're the one who cut it up into pieces." That conversation went back and forth a while, after which that is when I woke up.

Oh I forgot to say that, once I got the subliminal playing as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt in my head like it was the twilight zone. I could feel energy swirling near the temples for about 30 seconds. Plus, it usually takes me a while to fall asleep, well not this time, I feel asleep very quickly. Played the subliminal around 12:30-12:45 am my time and was out like a light until 5:30am.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-06-2016

Shannon I was wondering if it normal at the 30 minute mark on EPRHA 2.0 for it to have a short stop? Meaning like say when I ran AM when the sub ran it's full hour, the trickling stream would stop and then play again from the beginning.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Shannon - 03-06-2016

The cover tracks are designed for 30 and 80 minute tracks. Since 60 minutes is simply 2x30, I simply repeat it. But it fades in and out at the ends. In some of them, I remove that and in some I don't. It's generally a pain in the butt to do, and makes no difference, so I didn't, this time.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - eternity - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 04:37 AM)spiritman Wrote: Well I just had my first weird dream while listening this subliminal on speakers while I was sleeping. The atmosphere that I was in felt like I was in the witness protection program, because I was outside these strip motels where they stash witnesses before they go to testify. I was standing outside a door talking to this man in suit, who then asked me for my driver license. So, I pulled it out and gave it to him, which he then processed to cut it up into pieces. Then I asked him, do I have to pay to get another license?

Which he replied, "Yes you will." I then stated, "Why should I have to pay for a new one? You're the one who cut it up into pieces." That conversation went back and forth a while, after which that is when I woke up.

Oh I forgot to say that, once I got the subliminal playing as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt in my head like it was the twilight zone. I could feel energy swirling near the temples for about 30 seconds. Plus, it usually takes me a while to fall asleep, well not this time, I feel asleep very quickly. Played the subliminal around 12:30-12:45 am my time and was out like a light until 5:30am.

OH SNAP! i read this post after posting the same thing in my journal! I referred to it as a sensation of gears turning in my temples, almost a physical sensation but not. whoooooo i bet this is one of the special technologies Big Grin

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Shannon - 03-06-2016

Like I said... you need to experience this... Smile

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-07-2016

Well, I haven't noticed anything major going on that I can see. However, I did notice while I was at work, that I seem to be more detached emotionally from my current work environment. Which it is a toxic, negative place, I am in the process of trying to remove myself from that place.

I think once that I have removed my emotional attachment of the negativity, then I will be able to start the process of allowing myself to move on. I have to say this subliminal is helping me to stay in more zen, neutral zone, which allows me to see the bigger picture instead of being emotionally involved.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Shannon - 03-07-2016

Remain unaffected by and make yourself increasingly immune to external negativity: Check.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-08-2016

Here are some updates which have happened in the past 24 hours.

1) I had two dreams that were very weird and never had those types from what I can remember.

The first dream I was in some desert area that had canals and boulders. As I was walking around, on my right just up ahead, I saw a bright light shining onto the rock wall on my left. I kept going ahead when all of sudden, a white polar bear or regular bear, I couldn't really tell. I stopped dead in my tracks, thinking holy sh!t do I run or stay put? Before I could even make that decision, a white dog, coyote or something along those lines, starting running towards me. So, I started to run like hell, as I was running I looked back to see the small animal right on my heels and almost got me.

That is all I can remember from that dream.

Second dream, I am not sure if I was the actual person who was being targeted or if I was just watching from a distance. Anyways, the was a person, I don't know if it was male or female, but they were walking in grassy meadow surrounded by trees and boulder size rocks. The next thing I see that person run and hide behind the boulder rocks. Up comes this truck full of I say at least 4-5 guys with guns and they get out of the back of the pickup truck. They draw their guns, then just open fire on the person who was hiding.

I woke up after that so I don't know if the person was killed or hit by the gun fire.

2) Now the second thing I have noticed is what is stated in the EPRHA 2.0 page.

Projection of part of the awareness into the future in which the goals have been safely and successfully achieved, and then pulling the “now” self to that future through the connection.

This right here I think has been happening. Today while I was at work, when I had some time to myself, I closed my eyes. Then I started to see myself in the type of environment I wanted to be in. I even started to see myself in my new house with how I wanted to arrange everything. The crazy part is, I actually felt like it was already a reality, which I could feel the emotions of what it was like actually experiencing these things.

About work, I am get more and more detach emotionally from the environment. It feels freeing to not feel the negative thoughts and vibes.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Daredevil - 03-09-2016

Please don't. Just Run OF or AM6. ^^^

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-11-2016

I am six days into EPRHA 2.0 and I have say that I feel like I am shifting in regards to my mindset. What I mean is that the current work situation has run it's course, it is a dead end job, with no room for growth or advancement. So, I have been talking to my subconscious mind to show me what steps are needed to allow myself to move on to something more fulfilling. Even before I go to bed, I give my subconscious mind commands to give me plans which I can take action on. Now I am not trying to sound ungrateful for the job I have, it has taught me several valuable lessons which I have learned and still are learning.

But I am just calling it what it is right now.

Recently, I have had the feeling that my subconscious mind is about to show me what I need to do and how to do it. Even though I don't see anything, it is just a feeling inside of me which is consuming right now.

Lately, I have been making more eye contact with people to the point where they look away first. Plus, I have noticed that women have been more receptive to me when I am out and about, even at work.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-15-2016

So far it has been 10 days of using EPRHA 2.0, I have been having thoughts running my through mind about what kind of results I would get with BASE after running EPRHA 2.0 for about 2-3 months. I also thought about what the results would be like by running EPRHA 2.0 for 2-3 months and then run BASE/AM for a period of time until the updated version of AM comes out sometime next year.

I have noticed that my thought patterns are focusing on how to improve myself and my current way of living. I want change, the current way is not working and it seems like my thoughts are being pushed to make the change one way or another. So it seems like I am being pushed out of my comfort zone and being shown ways to deal with to change my situation, even if they are small steps.

EDIT:

Also, I wanted to add that my mind is consumed with finding a career. I did that just by saying I have had enough of this boring dull a$$ job, I want something that I can sink my heart and soul into. Plus, at the end of the day when I am done doing whatever I am doing, I want to be able to look back and see the results that actually have meaning. What I mean by that is, results that myself and other people can look at and say "Job well done, next task." That is all my mind is focusing on right now, quite frankly it is driving me insane in a good way.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 03-27-2016

Well I am 23 days into EPRHA 2.0 and I have say I am feeling more happy and joy even in my present circumstances. I have been shifting my focus onto my goals that I want to achieve, instead of focusing on any negative stuff that happens. Shannon, this question is for you or for anyone else who wants to share their opinion.

Lately, I have been having the strongest urge to start BASE 2.1 after my 32 days of EPRHA 2.0. My intention was to do EPRHA 2.0 for 3 months, however just in the past week, there seems to be a burning urge to move onto BASE 2.1. So, my question is what I am feeling, my subconscious mind/or ego trying to get me to move on from this current sub?

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - maxx55 - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 04:05 PM)spiritman Wrote: Well I am 23 days into EPRHA 2.0 and I have say I am feeling more happy and joy even in my present circumstances. I have been shifting my focus onto my goals that I want to achieve, instead of focusing on any negative stuff that happens. Shannon, this question is for you or for anyone else who wants to share their opinion.

Lately, I have been having the strongest urge to start BASE 2.1 after my 32 days of EPRHA 2.0. My intention was to do EPRHA 2.0 for 3 months, however just in the past week, there seems to be a burning urge to move onto BASE 2.1. So, my question is what I am feeling, my subconscious mind/or ego trying to get me to move on from this current sub?

I'm thinking that it's just making the next step on our path clear. Before starting E2, I was so focused on how much time it would take for me to be in a spot to run the magnets. Since starting E2, I have learned and become aware enough that I am now anticipating running AM afterwards and I know it'll be super beneficial because I have an understanding of what it will do.