Subliminal Talk
King Sex Magnet!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: King Sex Magnet!!! (/Thread-King-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-25-2016

Not completly, if stage 6 would have been better than stage 5 yes. But I would say I was almost there, maybe I was around 80%.

Am6 run really help me to get aggresive and to do what needs to be done. Socially I was much better too.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-29-2016

Stage 1 Day 27:
Today a women in my class married with children which I talked to regularly spoke with me in a very sexual tone like she wanted to seduce me. The content wasn't sexual at all. But the way she said the words was sexual, the way you would talk to someone while having sex.
I have spiked the interest of 3 different women beautiful today only with my eyes and my presence. Some were secretly looking at me, they are in another class but I was able to talk so some guys in that class so I may be able to enter into discussion later.

Day 28:
I have been more focused on my work recently. I'm impressed by how motivated I'm to get things done. Since the beginning of the stage I almost dream about girls every night and the morning just after the sub stop playing I often fuck a girl in my dream. Last night I fucked my cousin ex wife.
I stop using on line dating for now as there were are only broken girls that aren't worth my time and energy.

Day 32:
Yesterday I saw a beautiful blond hitchhiking, I took her in my car. Physically this girl is a 10, she has big boobs, blue eyes, a cute face, nice curve, nice ass. So the 10 seconds I felt a bit anxious and then it disappeared. I think she is a SM3 manifestation. She has a man but she had problem with him, she is thinking about breaking up, she said she didn't care about him anymore (a lie). So I spend the day with her. Not much happened, we talk a lot, shared a lot of story. I wasn't really attracted to her which is strange. It seems I get more turn on with brunette. Maybe it's due to her eyes, I see her more as angel than a girl I want to fuck. But I think it's due to another thing that I mentioned in the astro thread about Venus.
She was interested in me, and she wanted to spend the day with me, she said she had to meet someone but in fact she was alone and needed me. She did meet someone but he was her drog dealer, she admitted it so I stay with her, she could have lied if she didn't want to stay with me but instead she preferred to admit that she was alone so I stay with her.
I don't think much will happen with this girl though unless I see another side from her. I do see myself being friend with her, social proof. I do have to admit I never had a girl so pretty as a friend or girlfriend. My icecreamshop female friend was intimidated and she seems to regret that I wasn't there when she was single. It's the second girl she met with me, the last one was my sex friend. I'm sure she thinks I'm sex magnet and that I attract a lot of women.
I now see myself easily with such a girl, she was very comfortable with me. It went very well until my friend came up. I should have said to him that I was busy. Anyway I don't really care, it was fun. I do believe that such event will be my reality as of now and I will attract that kind of girl. Maybe I would have slept with her if my friend didn't came up. Anyway if she likes me she will call me back there is no rush. Stage 2 start tonight, what a great first stage, so powerful and life changing.

I have a theory about people seeing less results as they get further in the stage. I personally get use to my attitude, it gets natural to be that guy. At first it's a little strange to have such a cocky attitude. But at the end I get bored and it's like I always been like this. It doesn't mean I get less results, in fact quiet the opposite. I didn't even see this girl as exceptional quiet the opposite, she is gorgeous but filled with problems.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 04-02-2016

Stage 2, Day 5:
I don't see any resistance yet. I had some strange dream, and some kind of nightmare but nothing exceptional. The morning when I wake up I'm motivated, I feel good, that's what I interpret as no resistance.
The attraction seems to have gone up a bit again. It's still early but I noticed some good change in my attitude, the way I feel when around women, in a social setting with people. I also still see no hate from men quiet the opposite, they like me.

I went to a club yesterday. I'm impressed with the results. I never saw so much smile when I look at girls. Which remind me that I saw a very beautiful girl smiling overtly at me when I cross path with her in the street (daylight) and she was with a “boy”.
It seems to be some kind of pattern here as I noticed the same thing in the club. Women comes near me (beautiful, a 7 minimum) and smile at me but she doesn't do it genuinely enough to say that I'm 100% sure she is actually smiling at me.
4 month ago when I went to clubs I don't remember girls being so nice and smiley with me, especially in a club. I begin to notice “the women trying to seduce me” part from SM3.
There were a cougar that tried to seduce me but I didn't touch her, too crazy and old for me. And there was another girl very beautiful that give me all the sign that she likes me a lot and that she is very interested. It started when I was at the bar and I look at her a bit. Then I noticed she started to look at me a lot, checking me out, checking if I look at her, smiling, inviting me almost which is very rare in a club as women usually avoid all eyes contact. So 30 min later I was dancing near her, and she noticed me, and it was obvious that she was very interested as she was turning around to look at me, almost like she knew me already. But for some reason her female friend wanted to go elsewhere. So she followed her. I think it's the reason I couldn't hook up with her, she stayed with her all night, how stupid is that. This happens twice, she look at me a lot then her female friends wanted to leave (jealous maybe or bisexual)
At some point I followed them and I talk to her, but it didn't work out. And I don't know why. Either she is too stupid to admit her attraction or she is afraid her female friend judge her or my approach wasn't good enough. I was bothered after that because I was sure she wanted me, I had no doubt about that. Anyway it was just one girl. Maybe I'm not completely congruent with the Stage 2 yet. Even when I'm bothered girls still like me and look at me. This SM3 is strange to say the least. How women like me so much just after 37 days. Clubs never has been the place I succeed the most with women anyway but it's fun to see that kind of attraction. It won't be long before I hook up with a beautiful girl if I go often to clubs. I almost forgot but only the beautiful girls try to seduce me unless they know me already. When I was in class the 30 old woman came to sit near me for no reason, it seems she wanted to be near me.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - LionKing - 04-02-2016

Could be that the friend was just jealous, but I've often found that some girl is very attracted to me but her friend is consistently trying to sabotage in discreet ways like that, then I've often come to know that the girl was taken. Friend trying to protect her friend from regret and from losing the relationship, I guess.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 04-03-2016

I always find it hard to seduce 2 women that are together in a club. She don't want to go with me and let her female friend alone. Also there is some kind of stupidity in their mind, they don't want to appear as a s**t. Her female friend knew she was attracted to me, it was too obvious. Before I went to talk to them I noticed they were talking about me, I was expecting that her female friend leave her alone but she didn't, she was too insecure I guess.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 04-04-2016

Stage 2 day 6:

A woman on tinder from America in holidays send me some message yesterday. I almost never get tinder match due to where I live. 4 message later after asking where she traveled she told me "Pretty much everywhere but where I haven't been is in your pants. That destination is definitely on my list!"

This kind of message is disturbing me because I don't know whether it's a fake or a real woman. These manifestation can be tricky. Last time I got trapped by my ex, I thought she wanted me Shy

It seems like a fake or a crazy woman, or maybe it's a manifestation. The fact that I believe that I'm super attractive has it's cons I guess.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - maxx55 - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 06:08 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Stage 1 day 6:

A woman on tinder from America in holidays send me some message yesterday. I almost never get tinder match due to where I live. 4 message later after asking where she traveled she told me "Pretty much everywhere but where I haven't been is in your pants. That destination is definitely on my list!"

This can of message is disturbing me because I don't know whether it's a fake or a real woman. These manifestation can be tricky. Last time I got trapped by my ex, I thought she wanted me Shy

It seems like a fake or a crazy woman, or maybe it's a manifestation. The fact that I believe that I'm super attractive has it's cons I guess.

If I were on SM, I'd believe it was a manifestation. If Shannon could make the manifestations that clear for all SM users, no one would complain Big Grin

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 04-09-2016

Stage 2 Day 8:
I don't feel like reporting at all anymore.

Day 9:

I feels like my Ex sex friend is using a lot of fake profile to talk to me and then she stop the conversation. I think the girl on Tinder was her talking to me as she stopped talking just after inviting me to the beach without saying which beach it was. She can speak English easily so it could be only her. And she did it again today, out of nowhere a girl like me on the same dating site we first talked, she only have one picture and stopped talking again for no reason. I guess she regretted what she did when she ended our relationship. Her account is now deleted so I think it was a fake account, it may be her checking what I'm up to.
Either it's her, or a lot of half working manifestation, since the start SM3 I had a lot of them.
I was in a mall today and I cross path with a girl, she look a bit surprised, I didn't pay attention at first (it happens so often now). 20 minutes later I went to a perfume shop not far away. This girl followed me there, she came near me, it was obvious she was there for me.
And then her mom said from 15 meters away “it's behind you”, certainly the excuse she invented so she can be near me. So she was forced to go to the other part of the perfume shop.
I noticed something odd about my arousal, my dick , it seems the lasting longer is being programmed.
I also met again the girl that was super attracted to me when I was in a club, she works at a drugstore in town, I didn't talk with her but she certainly saw me.

Day 11:

So I went to a night club again. Pretty much the same reaction as last time. I don't have to do anything actually, I thought it was all in my stare, and cocky smile. While I was dancing I noticed a girl from far away checking me out, then does it again and slowly she start to come near me, then checking me out again, then a step further till she is near. It's almost boring because she wasn't my type, just bare minimum, I would fuck her if there was absolutely no effort to do it. There were a lot girls looking at me and checking me out tonight but none worth approaching or the girl was too shy or with their boyfriend. Some girl are pretty but there are not mature enough, I don't even want to look at their stupid childish behavior. I really enjoyed that night, it was fun to have the role reversed.
This girl that I talked about came to dance near me at least 3 time during the night even with her big timidity. At the end she stop near me when there were almost no one and then a lot of girls came near me. I could see her irritated, she was looking at the other girls with irritation, desperation too like it was impossible she could succeed. The other time she came to dance near me I went away because I didn't really want to dance there. She lacks determination if she would have been a little more straightforward and confident this would have been more fun.
It was funny to watch the role reversed though. I think it's the first time I see a Chinese girl so attracted to me, they are so timid, and this one was skinny, no smile on her face, can't dance properly, no ass. Just a nice face, a 7 I would say maybe a 7.5 max from other people scale.

There is also this pattern I noticed even in daylight, when there is a group of girls when one notice me she start talking about me with her friends, then they all stare at me together, they check me out, sometimes they laugh or smile. They are like a group of men noticing a beautiful women. Some of them do it more discreetly but it's still very obvious to me.

At the end I noticed one of my old friend from school sitting with a group of people, there were 4 chicks sat with him and another friend of mine that I didn't notice at first. So I talked to my first friend for like 2 minutes then I notice the girl sitting to my left in the group start to be curious about me. It was so obvious to me what she was trying to do. Exactly like a man noticing a beautiful women coming at his table, but more discreet. At first she only heard my voice and I think it's my voice which attracted her. She returned herself to look at me very discreetly, she did it a few times, erratically, not in a smooth way . After talking to my friend for 5 minutes I seat down next to my friend, in front of this girl interested, I was to her right so she was in front of me. Then I noticed the other friend, hold his hand (say hi). Then this women try to engage the conversation with me, told me I can eat if I want to (too much food on the table) Then she ask me my name (obviously she is interested). I will cut the story there but what happened was cock blocking , they went to dance while I was talking to this girl and she had to follow them.
It was interesting because it's not a friend that I talk a lot with, we were at school together but we weren't close friend, but the way I was very social and cool with this “old friend” attracted this girl to me. Before any sub I would have barely said hi to him, on AM6 I would have talk a little more but I wouldn't have been so cool, so smooth. I can say it's very smooth because he didn't had the time to ask me any question. I met another old friend a week days ago, a geek and the conversation was as smooth and enjoyable.

Before I went to the club I wasn't in a good mood, I listened to SM3 for 30 min and then I felt awesome, on top of the world. I think I'm going to listen each time I go out now, or when I feel down or upset.

A note on body language:
I found how we communicate that we submit, how we communicate that we feel inferior with body language. I first noticed it with my own body language while playing poker then I noticed my friends doing it when they thought they had a bad hand. I think it's universal, it's quiet useful because I noticed myself doing it from time to time when thinking about something or an event. The thing we do is that we scratch the back of our head, where the hair start to appear, the hair line at the back of our head, usually with our right hand. Sometimes it's a slight irritation we turn our head to the left and we slightly scratch our head with the index finger at the back of our head. Sometimes it's more obvious and we completely return our body to look back and we scratch that area. I noticed myself doing it once when talking to a teacher in a classroom. I think each movement we do unconsciously mean something, this one is really useful to know. I remember my cousin at poker bluffing and at the beginning when he looked at his hand it did the full movement, I was laughing badly inside and indeed at the end he had nothing.

PS: I like your signature Frosted

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 04-10-2016

It's like I have more control. When I want to be horny I get horny and get a hard on faster, if I don't want it's less likely to happen. I also noticed more pleasure when releasing my life juice Rolleyes. A willingness to be more harsh while doing it, more aggressive.

Stage 2 Day 12:
I find it funny how women with their boyfriend look at me. It's like they are hypnotized, they don't pay attention to what's around them anymore. I was in a bar with a female friend, and all the beautiful girl there were checking me out, they didn't care about their friends conversation anymore, they were watching me closely. One thing I'm realizing is that women don't have more respect than men for their partner. When they see someone more attractive than their boyfriend they don't care anymore for him. I also realized that I have to be careful with my friends that have a girlfriend. I remember when I was on AM6 one of my friends was afraid and jealous because I talk with his woman. I was talking to a friend yesterday, a guy very attractive who get women relatively easily. And the way his girlfriend look at me was saying “who is that great fascinating guy, I don't know you had a friend like that, I can't keep myself from looking at him” Last time I met this couple she didn't look at me like that. I can understand why Dzeemo get some hate from men if he gets so much attention from women.
I still have to learn to exploit this new attention I get from women, I'm currently testing how much a women is willing to do for me. I understand why AM is needed before SM, the SM world is very different from the AM world. SM3 is not about alpha to me, it's about sex, attraction, social capacity, confidence.
Only at the stage 2 and so much already, I can't imagine if I were in a school full of horny women staring at me in class. I don't mind them fighting over me lol (We don't need SM4 Shannon it would be too powerful)

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Dzemoo - 04-10-2016

I feel the same effects on my dick working better basically all you described.

Be carefull with the looks man sm is mysterious i got many looke yesterday too but when i approached the reaction were weirde. Maybe women dont expect you to approach them because they see you as too high value but when you do they are confused. Maybe thats the reason why i only get good reactions from the hottest women and shitty reactions from normal. And yeah the hate and jealousy from men is annoying.

You described sm's world good but isnt this a part of being alpha too?

It's external to me, so not really alpha. The confidence building is alpha, being strong, etc. But all the attraction part is not a part of being alpha, it's being attractive, magnetic.

That's why I think Shannon did 2 program, the first is strongly focus on being alpha, with some little attraction part. The second is strongly focus about attraction, with little alpha part. You can be very attractive, magnetic and not being alpha, with sub you would do BIABW or AOS only.

I didn't understand why this woman reacted weird when I approach her, she was a ~8 I would say, maybe I came off as too high value and she freak out or my approach sucked, I would say the latter but I'm not sure. She was very attracted but didn't reacted good to my approach, it doesn't make sense because usually even if my approach isn't perfect they liked it. I could have try something with the 7 Chinese but I wasn't interested in her, too shy, timid, not my type.
Maybe it's due the strong sexual aura, they get intimidated or are afraid to admit they want sex with you.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Life - 04-10-2016

That sounds like a bit of a cop out. A woman that isn't hot enough won't respond to your approach? Is she wrapped up in fear or just shy while the gorgeous women are more sexualized and confident. You know both perspectives could be possible but u guys are still in the early stages at the moment. As it goes on you'll notice more obvious attention from beautiful women and the normal ones just walk around doing their own thing going from one deadline to the next. As much as there have been signs this program is purely about sex it is also an entire lifestyle change.

Like I didn't know that already. Read my post again. She wasn't affraid more bitchy than anything.