Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 04-22-2016

AM does more then I realize. Also realizing sexual market value. My mind throws up the multiple girls as an reality, which might be lead in to manifestation. Also attraction switches through state.
I realize some validation seeking still.
the girl at the gym told mke when she works, her whole shedule and my frame was strong and just casual and I gazed in her eyes and just flowed. She told me when shes up and what not, like an whole rapport session. She looked down immediately. Also the other girl online is taking it even further. Key seems to observe what i do, what is happening instead of fighting it. Like, im needy and thats some harsh confrontation with patterns. Like the validation seeking, but it also does pop up at time like and Obvious realisation. Othe guys at the gym asked me in some toying way to join some spinning session. I declined that and suspect the women looking at me while working out told them.

I also get still an bit paranoid.

friends cant hold eye contact anymoere, I look straight through them and they just decline and break instantly.
Lots is happening and its not always obvious.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - wolverine_i_am - 04-23-2016

That's interesting how we are both on AM6 and thinking of business.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 04-23-2016

yeah, asc brought me initially towarss that but AM takes it to another level. 9-5 job genuinly pisses me off and feels like losing my mind

I notice how this stage is almost at its end, like integrating

had some anxieties towards jobs as im currently move stronger towards self-sufficiency in terms of financial freedom, maybe resistance or something. Some negative thoughts popping up.

letting the sub doing its charm and will eventually figure this out. relaxes me already

(04-23-2016, 02:02 AM)Kol Wrote: yeah, asc brought me initially towarss that but AM takes it to another level. 9-5 job genuinly pisses me off and feels like losing my mind

Have you considered network marketing before? That's what I just got into.

Yeah i have. Im currently orientating on the market itself and reading several books on marketing. Im working with statements currently aswell by placing something in the now. the outcome independence in it gives an open field. Its an re-occuring vision what i have, work in progress.

(04-23-2016, 08:25 AM)Kol Wrote: Yeah i have. Im currently orientating on the market itself and reading several books on marketing. Im working with statements currently aswell by placing something in the now. the outcome independence in it gives an open field. Its an re-occuring vision what i have, work in progress.

Yeah, I am doing a lotta reading this week as well, cause I am still very new. But I intend to get really far, cause you know, financial freedom. Big Grin The guy who sponsors me is a social media genius, and has 410K subscribers on youtube. He also often travels to the US, so he has a lotta connections over there. But yeah, when he visits my city in a week's time, he'll show me how to get everything to take off. I trust I will learn a lot being on his team.

The company I'm with, it's relatively new. So it's not overly saturated and I thought it's a good time to get in. I'll PM you a link of the one I'm with, so you can get an idea and have the option to decide if it's the right company you can see yourself distributing for. Smile

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Illumi - 04-23-2016

What a coincidence! My side job is also in network/internet marketing Big Grin

(04-23-2016, 09:29 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: What a coincidence! My side job is also in network/internet marketing Big Grin

Yo! Who are you with? If I may ask. Smile

RE: Am 6.0 first run - CatMan - 04-23-2016

I've always thought it was sketchy. Tried it way back a couple times, failed.

One person I know now does it full-time and seems to be doing exceptionally well. So, I suppose it's "possible".

Best of luck to all!

(04-23-2016, 09:30 AM)CatMan Wrote: I've always thought it was sketchy. Tried it way back a couple times, failed.

One person I know now does it full-time and seems to be doing exceptionally well. So, I suppose it's "possible".

Best of luck to all!

Yeah, I read Go Pro by Eric Worre. Apparently the only way to actually succeed is to do it full time. Half-hearted efforts won't work, but I guess that's just like anything in life. I know this from all the previous things I've pursued, and I still incorporate all of them into my life, so it's trained me to be persistent. Cold approach pick up has to be my toughest venture yet, but network marketing may prove to be even more challenging. We'll see! I'm confident that with the right team, having ambitious people to work with, we're all gonna do well. Smile

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 04-24-2016

What I picked up from the book of felix dennis was the being playfull about money instead of being stark which resonates with me, basically law of attraction stuff and letting reality unfold. He writes in his book about an person who is very serious about the whole money thing whioch result in some sort of strain.

I will look into the link when I have the time.

Had some one-itis stuff to deal with today and it made me clash with the AM script and showed how powerfull AM is. Im increasing in value and status aswell and multiple women in my life is whats in for me. Not the neediness which kills my vibe and messes really, even through online chatting, being all chasy and shit, impressing. maybe its my old personality that comes up still. It even feels slightly like dying of the old. It caused an massive conflict inside like i simply cannot put up with monogamy and it creates an slight sadness in me. Like, I started Am and cant go back anymore. Its as if my eyes are opened but I';m slightly blinded. Makes me also lose attraction and grow cold like I cant be bothered any more which makes feel an bit left alone in the end. Like, what I want is slipping away, no games and shit, just had the urge to just quit with the online chat shit that was going on as if it was purposeless and leading nowhere, aswell as realizing that there are lots of girls outside and it doesnt matter at all. Like I need sex with multiple girls basically or it makes mee needy.

Nothing to lose eventually, if she rejects when escalating so be it, doesnt matter one bit.Like, its just an experience/event/happening. Like, indifference instead of getting all butthurt, otherwise its an to deep investment and desperation. Its all just fun games, being push pull or some shit. Dont try to make sense of it, rather play on the feelings and cause good feelings in them. The rest is sabotage of my own part and an killing of vibe.

I reject people, some actions of people can immediately lower their value in my eyes.

Watches some videos from zyzz ( the guy passed away at 22 due an heart attack in an sauna in thailand ) and its really motivating and uplifting to see, charismatic and inspirational stuff he spoke off. had an whole fanbase even now after 5 years after he passed away its still alive.

The whole playfull vibe is something that appeals me, the IDGAF. also, I catch an intense look in my eyes lately, very strong. reading from several journals on here about the killer look and it is definitely something thats coming up.

The multiple women and polygamy/polyamory stuff is freeing. BD also has written about it in its AM 2.0 book, and its all coming together. Makes me fel attractive yet want to cover the whole field in terms of approach and involving people in my life. 5 days till stage 3.

Went out yesterday for some food and some bèta's where all being stupid which was an pretty much big realisation. I greet people and lotsa people turn their heads and cant look me in the eyes. To dminating/intense I guess. How this group of guys was acting showed by their whole obnoxious vibe, like little man kids or something.

Also, being playfull and NGAF is something the boucnes back and forth. Also allowing myself to be sexual with people instead of saying I dont need it. fuck that.

In an way resonating with the sigma and alpha. Its an shift thats taking place and looking back on some stuff as being beta.

PS, my avatar/profile picture is something that resonates now aswell, being the loner with the glasses going my own path and being mysterious.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 04-24-2016

(04-23-2016, 09:34 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 09:30 AM)CatMan Wrote: I've always thought it was sketchy. Tried it way back a couple times, failed.

Best of luck to all!

Yeah, I read Go Pro by Eric Worre. Apparently the only way to actually succeed is to do it full time. Half-hearted efforts won't work, but I guess that's just like anything in life. I know this from all the previous things I've pursued, and I still incorporate all of them into my life, so it's trained me to be persistent. Cold approach pick up has to be my toughest venture yet, but network marketing may prove to be even more challenging. We'll see! I'm confident that with the right team, having ambitious people to work with, we're all gonna do well. Smile

Just want to add I view it as an lifestyle. each book I read about it has it in it. It might be the sub but its the 100% intensity of me and the rolling that appeals to it. Creating and flow.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - CatMan - 04-24-2016

LOL, Zyzz was awesome!

I don't approve of the drug use, but his message about living life on your terms etc. was clear and had value.