Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-07-2016

Feel like people watch me socialize like observing as of late. Feeling incredibly confident, self sufficient.
EDIT1: Notice when reading some journals, its like AM gets full on triggered like a sort of parameter or anything without mirroring ( or maybe it is mirroring, not from a sense of inferiority, but rther, an sense of equality, like hyper awareness ) sense something deeper is happening every time. led to breakthroughs before.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-08-2016

This one girl at the gym kept eye fucking me, her boyfriend or whatever was next to her, yet she couldnt stop herself. pretty much enjoying myself and no hint of social anxiety or anything. Stage 7 makes me even grow more.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - terry44 - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 03:13 AM)Kol Wrote: This one girl at the gym kept eye ***** me, her boyfriend or whatever was next to her, yet she couldnt stop herself. pretty much enjoying myself and no hint of social anxiety or anything. Stage 7 makes me even grow more.

Is stage 7 tiring though? It seems to be amazingly ambitious, cramming all that into one stage!

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-08-2016

When I started stage 7 I noticed some pressure like starting a new sub, like mass data being downloaded in my brain. This "oh yeah" moment.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - terry44 - 09-09-2016

(09-08-2016, 07:27 AM)Kol Wrote: When I started stage 7 I noticed some pressure like starting a new sub, like mass data being downloaded in my brain. This "oh yeah" moment.

I'll probably try stage 7 at some point, but I'm curious to see what a long break will bring. I finish in about 5 weeks and I plan to take the rest of the year off of subs (I might do SR for a bit, as it's gentle and probably won't interfere with AM6 programming). Then in the new year I'll decide whether to do a complete re run or stage 7. Hope it goes well for you and I'll follow your results.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-09-2016

Yeah, stage 7 is amazing but the thought of going for a second run already pop up. Subtle growth is still going, if I take notice. Otehrwise its pretty natural and covert.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Darmawan - 09-09-2016

Run again, then that would be awesome Dude!

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 09-09-2016

Im not looking forwards to this resistance. lmao

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Life - 09-09-2016

AM is probably the best program. Do up a second run

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Darmawan - 09-10-2016

On stage 5 now feels airs.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-10-2016

Stage 1 has been started at 9 a.m. difference between stage 7 and stage 1 is a massive contrast in terms of intensity ( ocean waves )

RE: Am 6.0 first run - DisneylandUSA - 09-10-2016

(09-10-2016, 01:01 AM)Kol Wrote: Stage 1 has been started at 9 a.m. difference between stage 7 and stage 1 is a massive contrast in terms of intensity ( ocean waves )

Alpha Male and the 7th Stage. I was always curious about the 7th, refresher stage of the Alpha Male Subliminal. Thanks for sharing the comparisons. :angel:

RE: Am 6.0 first run - GreekGod22 - 04-15-2020

I started reading through this journal of yours  too. You've been using subs since 2016, I notice. Can you say if it had a big impact on your life? Are you now in a place you wouldn't be without IML subs?

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 04-15-2020

AM6 was and is lifechanging. Its still present till this day for me. Like ingrained. Would I run refresher stage 7, im pretty sure the programming would be "re-activated" so to say. Its still here till this day, permanent I believe so. Also, I noticed the subs having a synergetic effect, as in, a tapping in, overlap.

My time line has been till now; ASC. AM6. AM6 Daos 4G, DMSI, several versions, and now UMS.

I remember my ASC run being more and more overt the more I ran it. ( 8 hours a day minimum ) with AM6, that was my next step, reasons, more rounded script and full package of becoming an alpha male. Daos as a bridging for DMSI due to resources. Since running Shannon's subs, my life has drastically improved.
Taking self investment more seriously,taking new paths, clearned out tons of drivel. Stage 1 AM6 was truly something and noticable, with stage 2 taking it to the next level.

I think so, yeah. I really dont know where I would be now, if I hadnt come into contact with IML. The place I came from pre-subs was pretty much rock bottom, mentally wise and life wise, so yes, IML had been a life saver to me.