Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - terry44 - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 08:12 AM)Kol Wrote: No, Sometimes the result seem to manifest very fast which leaves me somewhat wondering. I do slip back at times back in being needy, but this merely a vibe, happened today when I went back to the store switching to a bigger size shorts, and this was picked up, similar to lean in behaviour and pecking.

EDIT: I am thinking back and yes, I had that while running the sub, on stage 6 is eases up but yes, its like slipping back in this beta state and having fears around being alpha and general more confusion. Stage 4 and 5 were intense for me.

For me it's been saying something beta or the way I've said something, and then I say to myself, "WTF did you do that?". It feels like a lesson well learned. An example would be the way I say something: if my voice goes up at the end of a sentence it sounds so weak, if it goes down it sounds strong. I'm becoming determined to get rid of any weak traits.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-27-2016

Yes, I have that aswell, becomes something more Obvious as I am digging in the communication area. definitely have those moments that I judge myself as being weak that way

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-27-2016

On the brink of some shift or in between shift.
more confident
missing testostorne surge
starting nofap again
more serious
aware of self talk and attitude towards and how it changes my behaviour.
visualisation skills increasing.
clothing DOES affect my state

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-29-2016

Came across a video on entrepreneurship and things like "leadership" which made me resonate in my core and realize it. Life is good. getting more solid in mindset, more focussed, driven, straight to the point, drssing high value. also, resistance is released.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-02-2016

An second run of Am6 is definitely in order. back from vacation with friends and my mind is wobbly. Lots of garbage still coming up and surfacing, lots of challenges. people tend to be jelouse in my presence, which I realized when interacting with people on a subconscious level and in behaviour, as if I am a treat. was shutted out in social setting some guys tried to amog me, trying to put me in lower order in ways of "don;'t try to make a move,. she is mine" fuck off. having still issues that are to be dealt with and to be solved with. attraction is definitely there. Also, what people do is not of my concern, im on my own path and blaze my own trail. harsh but clear realisation.

Deeper focus on myself and creating my reality/building up my empire. No sexual repression, rather bold. going on a strict diet which will support my goals. An shift in people are in my world, as in, I am the decider, the ruler, the king.

Deeper skill understanding, such as business, vision. Abundant life makes lots more sense.
My banter went more cold when some girl was all bitchy and snappy, held eye contact flawless while going in harder, reduced her back to being submissive.

urges to travel. know its going to happen, lesser procrastination.

Breakthroughs happen in terms of vision, more aggressive in pursuing it, no longer waiting, activiely creating.

feeling wobbly, headache, depressed. could be the alcohol from last week days.
IOnsight in confidence and insecurities, I knew I had lots of issues, but this much? Its pretty much kicking my ass.

Flipping this mindset in terms of acknowledging and embracing it, unstoppable.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-02-2016

learning to love and accept the fears. dissolve. New ways are clicking, I am abundant and expanding. No one can stop me.
Missed a day due to falling asleep when visualizing, so 12+ hours will be added after the 32 days. may ramp up the last few days in hours aswell.

Libido is pretty much non existent now, weird, flatlining perhaps. Something tells me the sub is hitting rather deep

feel like becoming self actualized and my own man, potential growing.
Am aware of when I work on autopilot, the images in my head exactly are alligned with me and know what they are. As soon as I try to pinpint them, they are fleeting. I have this innate sense of dressing thanks to AM, yet at the same time when making it concrete, it seems to rather be hard to recall what it is. wonder if has something to do with brainwave and dominant brain part activity or something, which might be actually fear aswell. Something is not fully in harmony.

ION: visualisation and understanding of thought creating reality is something deeper. Manifestation is understood deeper.

EDIT1: Notice a pattern of awaiting oppurtunities while I create oppurtunities. profound shift. pro-active and penetrating the world. Also, having returning acceptance of sexuality in terms of creating an orgy paradise worldwide :p Also, I have this internal drive flaring up and in ways, tiredness is a choice and existing in the realm of character. My body can be worn out but mental thoughness is another area. It reflects strength. In for the game for myself. For this reason, I see wasting time as intolerable almost. My sdelf improvement drive gets of the charts and leadership gets crystalized further.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-03-2016

day 31.

pushed outside the mainstream and more relying on internal resources. Seeing time for what it is and how growth is something fruitfull in the sense of entrepreneural spirit. I cannot be the same as yesterday, i simply cannot. This is empowering and inspiring. Embrace change, embrace being different.

Hellbent on putting my life further in order.

Further developing in the creative department. Looking aorund I see options, change, my marking and creation.

Taking a more mature viewpoint towards what comes up. Pretty calm atm.

Dont push away limiting beliefs, they point out shit to be worked on. Choice to flip the script.

identifying with kings, rulers, leaders. Watching a video of Arash about not giving up and feel recentred and more ferocious in getting and attaining my goals.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-03-2016

Deeper realisations about energies, being alpha, vibe. Massive mind crumbling/resistance again.
Back from the gym and the people are my people, some realisation that is growing, yet something that is a start.
Had a sense of fear being overcome, inner centredness, yet its good, to be already this. awareness of little body language cues, energy I put out, the vibe.

having feelings of jelousy coming aswell, feel like hitting breakdown mentally, emotionally.
I can only shine in greatness. the rest is mere resistance. Deeper understanding of self fulfilling prophecies qand the fears surrounding that.

Own who you are and dont apologize.

Life puts me in situations until I learn and this is fine, its not something bad at all, not something curel or anything, I transcend that.

Also, when watching pua videos, I notice how laughable it is, so my sense has definitely growing, even if it is burried. Idc.

Normalizing of mission, vision and goals.

less serious about life, yet qat the same time, my drive is massively boosted, manifestation and what not is a reality already.
so many goals are getting clear now, fire is ignited now. flooded feelings. Life is everything at this point. |High level living.

experiencing high anxiety, slight paranoia and just no good feelings, yet simultaneously feeling self assured. note for the second run. Unsure is it is the sub digging deep or anything but doesnt feel really that important/doesnt feel really like it matters.

I want to be fully selfmade, fully enjoying life, going where |I want to go, whenever I go. meeting people as I please and being outcome independent through choice. the privilege to be in choice of this, having all my areas covered. I know I am already on this path and becoming, and making this a reality. Being a king in the world giving value as he pleases when he wants.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-04-2016

day 32.

Life is looking up in many ways. sexdrive and hornyness is spiking.

EDIT: deepr changes, will run Am a second time after this run. Keep stumbling on what I want out of life. Self development and entrepreneurship have a special place in my heart. Its a block I keep facing but I believe I am overcoming it and does lead at times to depression. Attitude change and change in approaching these matters. Mental shift and keeping at it.

Understanding deeper issues. Understanding abundant lifestyle, purpose and creating life. Also, self improvment ties in with work. Let it become ablaze. I understand my value. I understand the tie ins. I understand self reliance and validation.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-04-2016

Find myself already wanting to run stage 6 for a longer time then 32 days + 12 hours. Notice my wants are pretty high aswell which was something doubted before. progress. Re-checking somke feelings atm aswell in terms of future projecting in a less composed way, yet rather being disconnected and observant towards them due to AM. I'm the prize, the centre and do not care as much at all.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-05-2016

attraction ramps up, 17 y/o shows overt interest and it annoyes me, guys start conversations and my social life is boosted now. Other girl at the checkout of the store went full submissive, smiles all over, unable to look at me but her vibe was clear as day, pretty cute. Going to take her out.

All is already here but for a reason which I am working on, I am some times unable to see this happening. abundance is this; when interest is shown accept this, let it be, open game without pushing away or anything. all falls into places, feelign very high value and high status.

Sometimes doing nothing is what is what is needed. going to the deep end, undoing layers.

aware of what I let in my mind.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-05-2016

Feeling very dominant, like having a piercing hypnotic presence

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-07-2016

Started stage 7 for 32 days.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 09-07-2016

Further elevated even tho it is a refresher stage. notice lots of manifestations all aorund which gives me a thrilled sensation. Also, people in my environment are a reflection of me. Going with that. good times, euphoric.