Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-23-2016

Notice since the end of stage 5/start of stage 6 I have this interest in more fringe like clothing, more interested in accesories and standing out, aswell as snake bite piercing. Just an observation. Totally out of character, yet several images in my head with pro's and cons are surfacing. decision is where its at. Something to work further with.

messy house indicates scarcity.
so many stuff is also subject to intrepetation ( to think this came from a video about some girl that screams in pleasure through physical escalation, thank you vince kelvin )

feeling different. can't pinpoint it, thanks to the naturalizer perhaps.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-23-2016

watching in my environment more hotter women yet I don't feel much at all. again chllenged today at work, deeper understanding about frame and how women don't make sense at all. One moment theyre chaotic, the next moment they're like kittens and nice. whatever. No connection to it, yet rather seeing for what it is, no compromising of frame to begin with. they can throw shit all they want, in the end they come back anyways. Like, what they throw about I can amplify, or not doing anything with it, justseeing for what it is. Also feeling perfectly fine at the moment tho some guys in one of my social circles is all trying to get my attention with irrelevant stuff. react on my time.

Eye contact is flawless when challenged. Also, silent gazing and seeing her getting wet in my mind, no words, just connecting.

Visualisation gets more strong, creating, its gaining strength, yet also see how many negative shit I carry with me, which may cause havoc in my life.

Niceguy streak is lowering aswell, it goes deeper in terms of understanding and my being. Deeper understanding of everything and less giving a fuck.

Survival instead of niceguy. gets stronger, makes lots of sense, some deeper primal realisations take place in contrast to some emotional self preservance. I am the centre. Now, I am way more healthy feeling as I was, it comes from a deeper level and makes me realize the more basic more effective ways of sensing, feeling and thinking, like cutting out crap.

recognize that I have this thought of neediness in terms of attraction which is self sabotaging. attraction happens, no matetr what. Fuck limiting beliefs.
Confidence and value are raising big time now and blowing up. I love life. To abundant to give a fuck lmao

very expressive at work yet notice these mute moments aswell. Begin to look down on communication as something which isn't much of a deal, a good sign

EDIT: felt really good, had some nice connections with people today again, attraction ramps up, older women giggled yet opened her cold through situational, closing number came to mind lmao, could easily do it.

other girl at the checkout was cute, blond, nice body, nice chemistry, seemed little bit clumpsy due my vibe. expanding social circle through numbers will be very easy now.

talked with some other guy at the check out, also easy going.

Girl at work was very touchy, feely, putting her hat on my head, seeking physical contact, playing it sexually and overtly flirty. I could easily tell, but it was work, could kiss her when leaving, which came to mind, the chemistry was there to begin with, she kept initiating, yet, she has mental issues which she didn't hold back about.

back to self improvement, languages aswell as delving in salesman skills. Feel like realizing my purpose and coming to light. Massive feel towards it.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-24-2016

Had a dream I runned DMSI which resonates on a very deep level and that it derailed my AM run.

Met up with some people and it shows that it is getting less satisfying, as in, it is wearing me down. Its no longer supporting and I desire to have a betetr, more supportive social circle who doesnt lock themselves away from their sexuality.The contrast was obvious. Felt the negativity and weird vibe in the air like some thick energy. Therre is a reason I have 4 potential leads and they have none. They were just weirding out the room and I am very short fused on that.

Felt incredibly sexy. my seduction goes way deeper then it ever has been. Realized I am actually dmoninant, its already here, but for some reason I seem to have a slight hold back on it, like a cover up front.

Touch is natural, shift took place, like, on a more deeper clicking level.

Embrace conflict and escalate, the other option is failing anyways. When shit goes down, let it go down, embrace the tension.

Opening people left and right as of late, hellbent confidence, realisation after realisation. As if a fire has been ignited which escalates in wildfire.

Walked up some truckers today, some small chatting. another women at the store opened and had small talk with her.

Its cold approach basically what is happening. the woman was first just in her world, after just openign her, she became animated.
Same as with approach, relying on the eyes is possible but limiting. Its not about validation seeking from people, rather, you go up because you are entitled and decisive. Its an direct owning of the situation aswell.

Holding longer conversations aswell as of late with ease.

keyword; CONVICTION. have it already there as of NOW. take the belief and directly sink it in. vision , focus, concentrate. mental discipline and understanding mind.

I aim to have all life areas covered through subliminals, the plan is set, Am is the fundament. I feel I am way beyond pickup.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 08-24-2016

I feel way beyond pickup too lol

(08-24-2016, 11:07 AM)blackwing Z Wrote: I feel way beyond pickup too lol

Awesome!Big Grin

Very focussed.
Had a dream where the masked version played. Woke up to find it didn't play.
strong understanding of reality shaping.

EDIT: I am far beyond what I ever could imagine starting this sub. reconsidering lots of new ways now. I am totally abundant. Laughter becomes deflection without any frame moving, instead of in the past where laughter was a beta coping mechanism. Ipassed lightyears beyiond now and it only gets better and better.

Through abundance, I give value.

My reality is my own, I am the creator of my reality. Having more thoughts surfacing as of late, selftalk, self image, stuff to work on and to accept. My mind is my servant.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-25-2016

Approach anxiety seems to be killed off more.
deep changes are happening. fear is literally lifted up and away, tho I went beta just yet with that 2 set. |The feeling of becoming the driven machine again slowly returns.

Know I am abundant, its self expressing and telling.

Feeling gratitude

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 08-25-2016

If its any consolation, going beta from time to time is still a lot better than most elite guys.

These subs are powerful and i feel way out of my friends league as well

so much that i convinced my friend to do it too. AM six

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-26-2016

Blocks around approaching are removed more and more, can chat up everyone with ease now and people are receptive. Some guys downright ignore me, but this seem to be a result of being high value and high status. Like, my opener animates people and some tend to come back for more.

More about vibe nowadays, this girl at the checkout was acting pretty submissive it seemed, but intrepretated at first like abitchshield, while this is a misintrepretation. Its all what you believe yourself about it. Like, it might be a shittest for example as to see how you respond while she might not actually have this at all. Its rather a way of being. Nice stuff. something to disregard fully as if being oblivious to. Assume attraction anyways. this 8,5 was more open as I left. Chatted up the whole line at the checkout.

I want to keep approaching and approaching like there is no tomorrow. Big flip.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-26-2016

(08-25-2016, 02:41 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: If its any consolation, going beta from time to time is still a lot better than most elite guys.

These subs are powerful and i feel way out of my friends league as well

so much that i convinced my friend to do it too. AM six

It was like hyperfocus/in my head hitted translating to shaking physically and not being "there" Interesting to see this as it was something not so much present for a while. The girl did giggle tho, what elese is new? Big Grin

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-27-2016

getting far more decisive as of late, challenging myself, becoming this social mahine, becoming very social with anyone I talk to. Nofap plays part in it, but its very nice to be this open. Also, feel like waking up, like catching myself living in another reality which is a breakthrough. sensing lots of things now.

My game gets more tight, till the point of cocky flirty, which seems to be received positively. The girl at the store when I was going for shorts was very recptive, she bounced some material back on me/invested in it. had a nice moment when a older guy said to another girl "darling" , an noticed how this was like a direct shutdown. Looked her in the eys, and she qualified herself to me through it with eyes of "did you see that/", nice one on one moment.

Also notice that when someone comes from afar, I'm not as much caught up in my head when to open them, I just do. some people are shocked as when you open them, like physical kind of response lmao

vision gets more clear, negativity is irrelevant. I'm on track.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - terry44 - 08-27-2016

Hey Kol, do you ever get this thing where you briefly slip back into being beta/needy/seeking validation and an internal siren goes off and a feeling of regret and even revulsion for what you did? Not because of what others might think, but because you really don't want to be like that any more? This has happened to me several times over the last three stages (I'm on stage 5 now) and it gives me a strong resolve to never do it again! Before AM6 I just couldn't see how pathetic and beta I was sometimes. This stuff is really sinking in.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-27-2016

No, Sometimes the result seem to manifest very fast which leaves me somewhat wondering. I do slip back at times back in being needy, but this merely a vibe, happened today when I went back to the store switching to a bigger size shorts, and this was picked up, similar to lean in behaviour and pecking.

EDIT: I am thinking back and yes, I had that while running the sub, on stage 6 is eases up but yes, its like slipping back in this beta state and having fears around being alpha and general more confusion. Stage 4 and 5 were intense for me.