Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-14-2016

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-15-2016

(08-14-2016, 04:49 AM)blackwing Z Wrote: Yea same. I want it to go deeper, plus it would be good to really dig down and handle all aspects of life that need to be handled... like finance, career path/plan, emergency funds, healthy diet, side goals, etc.

Im definitely want to do BASE too. I clearly remember seeing a guy a little older than me with a few friends getting into his brand new escalade. I think an alpha needs a car like that atleast lol

Yeah, I honestly think a second round will bring out my full potential further. Investment in myself further.

Nothing is impossible.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-16-2016

day 12

Shittest galore at work till the point of being disillusioned aswell as understanding the more depths of inner game. painfull teaching and very reacotionair but aware about it. Now game is changing to a more natural and deeper understanding, effortless deflecting and seeing the bullshit of women. never expect them to be sane or whatever. Embrace the chaos.

had some breakthrough yesterday about self-conscious and how I integrate fears. made me very present and dominant, called out people around me and socially more strong.

Also, mindset is everything. Something very deep is to be discovered there. alive and transformative. Also strong pull towards communication, which makes sense as I will not hide it. some very high levels can be reached here.

Dressed plainly in sweatpants yesterday, shirt and just comfortable, and this for some reason made some strong confidence come out, almost thuglife and everything came together, realisation after realisation. An ancient vibe towards it.

neediness reducted to the point that I am the prize, if she wants to do something else, i don't care at all, yet this does not break my frame and inner state whatsoever.

Feeling pretty depressed at the moment.

EDIT: growingly ecstatic, internal some beliefs are opposed, digging deeper into my will, undoing all unnecessary stuff. Incredibly self supportive by molding my world and leaving my mark on it.

Self validation going on again, my mind opens itself further up, its like poetry. My path becomes even more clear. Now, with no-fap this might become a killer. Big drive and determination, attitude expands aswell.

Total abundance, aztec gold.

I notice I sleep more lately and it messes with my discipline in the morning.

Thinking about E2 lately. Making more my own, my style and beginning to consider myself a artist in ways. abundant. Also, in terms of style I seeking more the edges and fringes, more rough and expressive. Undoubtly that it is the result of AM6.
Can trigger myself easier in business mindset.
Re-occuring thughts about some shit with one of my exes ( the last one ) yet at other times I am over it at all and she is non existent as my focus becomes more laser like again.
Seeking the challenge
Finding new ways to reach certain goals
Optimus engine?

Some anxieties around my current life are met with solution, like short spikes of doubt which are overthrown directly. New insights and getting back on track.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-18-2016

Was with some people yesterday and his girl acted all passive agressive till the point i called her out. After that I didn't pay any attention to her, turned my back and went off doing my own thing, which is definitely something new. She went totally haywire only to afterwards come grovel back with puppy eyes, like she had some guilt playing or wanted to pull some other new shit on me. I looked her dead in the eyes. Understand the more cold harshness in attitude. defginitely an growing asshole streak. uncensored.

Formula that took place was Tension - Hold frame/dont break frame - she doesnt get something out of it - qualification ( I don't belief in guilt from hers )

Now, her bf may settle which such crap, but I don't care who she is or what she is. If she acts disrespectfull, you will be called out. I aswell noticed that over the course of the evening I become somewhat more reactive in my attitude, and didn't gave much space at all, like I went hellbent on suffocating her with no space giving or something.

Some deeper understanding and concepts of game becgin to dawn on me. It was definitely an experience that made me reflect on it. Feel some inhibitions are definitely more dissolving.

There was definitely some reactivity from my side going on, but going through these conflicts helps me grow and understand the depths of myself.

EDIT: I held something in in favor for some image before, but in the end it all boils down to fear, false beliefs/petty upbring, suppression. There is nothing to fear.

Tired and stressed out. he sub hits something deep it seems. also, my mind is more clouded as to what direction I want to, but at the same time its clear. clashing, conflicting. Seems like classical resistance but adding to the stress aswell.

Released 2 books on amazon today.
Taking back up gratitude.

Realzing all my resources lay within. No more questioning and uncertainty. Just a tiny push...

Sleep is now welcomed as something accepted.

Judgments come in the way at times aswell, a whole new box has been opened now.

strict. disciplined, directioned, purpose, all take a head flip and a dive.

I am the boss attitude in a almost disembodied fashion yet very solid and serious.

Having the last few days a sense that something eventfull and positive is going to happen.
My attitude is every increasing and getting solid. fears are further resolved.

Also, watching to much video's on youtube create confusion in me. no pedestaling anymore, rather turning inwards and goign my own way. Herein lays inspiration and skill. so sticking to it.

Now, something elese clicked today. Vision and reality, some very powerfull stuff. Stronger growing interest in alchemy. secrets of the mid and stuff Big Grin

My mind tend to seek distractions still at times, yet when approaching is more light, its directly corrected.

But, I remember that Shannon has said to not use it while running AM6?

ps: supporting the changes like watching myself. Out of this world. solid cold dominant confidence. re-focus. the whole struggle with approach is just childsplay. there is a massive world behind that is actually empowering, something deep. Makes those struggles pretty insignificant. Like, game weights out things like AA, the whole frames and stuff. It a misdirected attention.

Old life is no more, old ways are dead.
New chapter is started. Moving forward it is.
Everything is coming together as it should be.

EDIT: working out vision in details. Meeting with depression and anxiety. On the other hand I can believe I can achieve it and will be unstoppable. Struggling with control vs letting go of control. For obsession is lots to say, for being calm and accepting aswell.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 08-19-2016

Its funny, reading the posts you make on progress, I feel like I wrote it... same style and all lmao

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-20-2016

Interesting to see how LOA/LOV + mind mastery/visualisation + running AM multiple times would be.
It clicks in terms when the mind isn't stimulated it will stimulate for you and basically run on his own.
may aswell help with procrastination if that arises ( which has reduced dramatically, thus resulting in some harsh game I apply lately )

Understand mind as mental images is a very effective approach.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-21-2016

My subconscious seems to get fed up with current situation, war is fiought out in my head, some sort of pandemonium. Also fed up with people trying to interfere in my life, which is a good sign, self validating and bordering.

Curious about the latest release of DMSI v 2.3

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 08-21-2016

Same on the war front

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-21-2016

Shift in mindset about habits and how mindset is everything.
Having fears coming up and feeling pretty beta
Self validating my craft on a new level, realizing I can only validate myself and should not waver one bit. ( a point of attention )
Mind gets more focussed and less cluttery, My intention gets more pure in laser focus ways. Having several mental images pop up of what is possible, including a re-occuring vision. At a point that I can choose which one to pick in a more organized manner.

Inner game is internal yet without limits.

Thoughts without vision and harnassing those visions in concrete ways has proven unproductive.

getting very sound in my communication ways, feel improvements in many more obvious ways. Now I am writing this I feel a new skill and stqand out genuinly from many other people. Like a boss.

Internal game projects outward. Powerfull stuff. It reflects whats going on internal. Something struggled with before. it doesn't really matter, new depths to dive in to. Draws the power back onto me instead of putting it onto others.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-22-2016

Everything and everyone seems attracted nowadays, which is a good thing. Slight subtle unddertones are noticed now, simply "bye" is a whole world of sub-communication and qualification, waving, some feelings are labeled as awkward but are not, its simple something that comes up.

Realized I am a creator, mindset is everything. so many options now its insane. fear is not making sense, if that is out of the way, then seduction is free game. Giving is what it is, and I have plenty. Giving, expressing.
Caught myself being affected today by another frame and directly realized this, that simple thought of future projecting, and it is veyr powerfull stuff. made mys elf image, my clothes and view on them skyrocket in awesomeness.

So much things are now uncovered, some things are still catching up. Doubts are uncovered, as in, I see them coming up and thats about it, I exactly see now what happens with my mind, my mindset and my behaviour.

Body is shaking, head is glowing, pretty much seeing my reality shifting at the moment.
Mindset is everything. Undoing beliefs,
Male and female energy is off is something I deeply understand as of late.

Lots of submissive behaviour from people today