Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-07-2016

validation seeking further destroyed, more abundant in choice and less held back by internal issues
relentless eye contact, ramping up the urge to meet women
seeing player as something positive
more understanding of my personal game, working it out

still feeling at times an bit to passive for my taste yet my caring level has reduced massively
feeling very powerfull and upfront in my presence, everything coming together

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-08-2016

Alright, everything I do now, this forum, writing, is mentally organized. It just dawn on me how this all is business in one way or another. nothing exist outside my time anymore. nothing is slacking any longer.

complaining doesnt get anyone anywhere, be the leader of your life and own it up.
pretty euphoric now, everything is falling together and is making sense. Abundance. All i work on is alligned with this. Still have some dips randomly going onm, such as not fully supporting my writing and getting slight anxiety around it.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Illumi - 08-09-2016

So whats your plans after AM? Smile

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-10-2016

Not sure yet.

After reading Dzemoo''s last post something profound has shifted and I realize more. Some new ways are opened and I feel even less needy as I was before. some new patterns I recognize. Also seem to notice needy behaviour in other people, even if they open up, which is repelling. Seems I expect higher value form other people aswell.

More reading in harem game which seems the way to go for me. There has to be time organizing to have this to work and I value my time more them women, yet simultaneously see how this elevates me further. Its like I operate from an whole new level of game. Inhibitons are falling away aswell. I understand it naturally. Cold and direct but also no longher thinking about what to say and do, rather direct.

TL;DR dominant and commanding vibes all around aswell as serious and liking it.

Day 7, confidence goes hrough the roof, I am the prize.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-12-2016

day 8: anxiety, tension, heartrate spikes, feeling calm yet lost.

Writing a whole chapter out about leadership currently. Also recognizing similar thoughts as I had when I ran ASC 5G

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 08-12-2016

Bro I cant wait till i finish AM6 round 2. I can only imagine quality of women hitting on me then.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-13-2016

I will probably run AM a second round after this run.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-13-2016

I have this need to connect with people, otherwise I become depressed, which is a good sign.
I'm starting to understand game on a deeper level, having a "party fun"mindset at times.
Massive self-decisive, bold in go getting, at times I feel my presence is hypnotic.

Had some really strong experience last evening realizing my old life is dead, my old version has assed away, that everything catches up to this new fearlessness, yet this also can only be acccepted as the "new reality" Felt myself also being very big physically, as in, I was towering and taking up lots of space.

When going to a new venue, own the place right from the start, no longer the "I am a stranger, respect it" Own it direct, first impressions can make or break you.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - terry44 - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 01:04 AM)Kol Wrote: I will probably run AM a second round after this run.

Me too. I'm going to take a couple of months off before I start again. Another user called Nationwide noticed lots of gains from the programming after he stopped. It's like the programming reinforces itself, and new gains appear, so I want to see what happens. The New Year would be a good time for me to start a second run.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 08-13-2016

Kol I forgot youre on first run too.

Terry, I was thinking the same. Would be good to have a fully functioning alpha mind for a while before I mind rape myself again lmao. I dont know how much abuse I can handle lol

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 08-14-2016

Yeah, its my first, I feel I'm just scratching the surface.

Massive shift this morning, check in girl at the gym gets increasibly flirty.

transcending black and white thinking in terms of carreer. Overwhelming, some massive fear is being dealt with, something I'm struggling with some time now. Seems to resist the program back then and my whole being. Going along with it. Some depression lately and lethargy triggering some hopelessness feelings, re-occuring sensation of being stuck and powerless which is bullshit.
Having big inspiration for blogs.
bringing out content in terms of books

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 08-14-2016

Yea same. I want it to go deeper, plus it would be good to really dig down and handle all aspects of life that need to be handled... like finance, career path/plan, emergency funds, healthy diet, side goals, etc.

Im definitely want to do BASE too. I clearly remember seeing a guy a little older than me with a few friends getting into his brand new escalade. I think an alpha needs a car like that atleast lol