Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Darmawan - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 06:55 AM)Kol Wrote: realizing fear and now many things fall in to place.
My experience at stage 5 first runs.. Feel flying high, very confident, and very charismatic. As i ruled the world.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Darmawan - 07-26-2016

And also, if you use headphones at a masked track?
How much volume you usually specify?

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-26-2016

70% with cheap earbuds.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-28-2016

day 25

Another bout of low feelings and lethargy, something deep has to be worked on. Last few days fear was an central topic and by writing this I feel my self change slowly for the better, like some drive beneath the surface. fear is still some ongoing thing and flipping the script by recognizing it an raising my minddle fingers towards it. fearlessness is where its at.
Started writing a book.
My sleep is pretty horrid the last few days, incredibly restless, agitated, agressive and snappy to everything.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 07-28-2016

I get those restless nights too. It's like I keep thinking about all the things I screwed up in the past. All wasted time, undeserved disrespect, things like that.

Some days I just feel too fargone to be alpha/elite... other days I feel I'm already there and worthy.

But one thing stuck with me... Making this transformation will be the most worthwhile and impressive achievement. It says alot about someone's character to go through hell for faith (because all we have is other peoples word).

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-28-2016

Its pretty big in contrast and rought at times, ups and downs, but moving forward is key. Not going to add more, as it is something in the past already.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Bliss - 07-28-2016

Do you write short stories/fiction? I feel like you would be really good at that

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 07-28-2016

Man I love Arash... funny thing is arash always preached becoming alpha and then learning game after.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-29-2016

(07-28-2016, 04:40 PM)bliss Wrote: Do you write short stories/fiction? I feel like you would be really good at that

I keep an offline journal aswell and you gave me an idea. So thank you.

(07-28-2016, 05:38 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: Man I love Arash... funny thing is arash always preached becoming alpha and then learning game after.

Yeah, the dude brings out lots of gold.

day 26

Going to scrap diary out of my nutrition and will write an post offline about nutrition. I have an strong drive to release content no matter what it is, the first step is the hardest. Quiting smoking as I feel it holds back my progress. Also, I want to be more expressive, I still have some blocks around it. it comes and goes.

Re-look in my word usage, as words are thoughts vocalized and shape reality.

I naturally assume succes in writing and mentally and can bring this over in other areas.
Equality and feminism that preach equality is an frame compromise, not going to happen. centred in my reality and the dynamics, people come and go.

Got an message from my ex but keep it short and no-contact, no response to any bullshit and drama biting.

No fap day 5. Notice how much time I save by doing this.

Notice aswell I refuse to write about stuff. like delving back into it would be somewhat cause an stop, such as the fear stuff, yet what comes up is magnified and released.

Edit: started writing a book sets some chainreaction off. my mindset consists of "what elese can I do? no matter what, just do it" creating gives sense of purpose.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-30-2016

I realize I can command my reality and influence it.
I realize I don't have to do anything. being more reserved and anti-social is actually empowering. The sub doing its thing. It comes down to resistance and move further more upwards. made some good eye contacts and am currently transitioning and shifting. Something pretty much clicking now. ( day 27 )
my behaviour and attitude is adjusting again. Nothing can stop me. Autopilot.
Feeling pretty powerfull. The blond with her bf was very cute and submissive as she went along. another foreign women waved like crazy and greeting and shit. Unrelated or response, I dont care.
All concept I hold in my mind to which I somewhat compare is being passed beyond.

Some fear still, bodily and mind cloudy, yet I realize over and over again that its on an losing team so to say, as my references are building up further and experiences keep piling up, it only has to catch up.

Book is coming along nicely but can't help but feel its somewhat an copy from other writers, yet at the same time its flowing on autopilot and putting my mark on the world, like some authoritarian knowledge pushed forward. New ideas pop up like splitting it up and expanding possibilities.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - blackwing Z - 07-30-2016

Hey, you would be surprised how much resistance your mind comes up with when releasing a product into the world. You will question practically everything about it. Its fine. I would recommend giving yourself a deadline and no matter what just releasing it by then. Miracles can happen.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-30-2016

yeah, AM definitely has made an enormous change and has its patrt in this. I also realize more along the way. Eventually I will select it, so it doesnt become an unhinged mess, and will split it up. release will not be problem in this case, but rather the content I will bring about. what to leave in and leave out for future publication. Also, I now realize how much blackdragon's stuff has its influence in it. AM makes my mind work like an supercomputer ( think the movie limitless ) Its an great way to have this outlet. Some small adjustments and it is ready to go. Bu the ideas that pop up, it keeps going. I'm fully supporting my product.