Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Sickologist - 07-14-2016

Textgame has little to do with anything. She's attracted to you, period. What you text can only be held against you, you can't "amplify attraction" with texts lol. What I do is text the girl something simple like "hey, what's going on?". when she replies I call her to set up a date. 1 minute face to face trumphs a lifetime of texting.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-14-2016

It has dawned/settled in, thank you Sickologist.

---------------------

stage 5 is insane. Its openness, domincance, confidence, presence, being. Eye contact with guys as an act of dominance, with girls/women its seduction, and frankly its all that is, present without even giving an fuck. Currently re-rerading rational male by Rollo Tomassi and I'm growing rapidly.
Currently in freefall and all is rushing, taking over. having less patience with people and yet I am centred back again at myself as it seems to be a theme.

having less motivation to write or update and strongly just want to just be, present. acceptance of it all yet keep growing every second. Almost no resistance and when it is there, its almost funny, my whole approach to resiatnce has been shifted.

Re-occuring thougjhts and visions of being the highest valued male, pure dominance, out of this world, taking the throne. There is no stopping now. Coming more and more to terms with being non-reactive and self-epowering, role reversal. To think where I will be at the end of this run is out of the question right now. I honestly can;t imagine and thats totally fine.

Im mindblown currently and feel massive gratitude, hopefull and its at the same time an small blip in life. Boundless.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Sickologist - 07-14-2016

Solid results, it's inspiring stuff man.

I'll add something else to texting. I don't text girls or reply to their texts for sometimes up to a week. It's all about the emotional effect, she fantasizes about me, thinks about me, get jealous and what have you. Makes me stand out from the guys who are chasing her. This is what works for me at least. I don't use any social media to pick up girls, IME it takes too long and is nothing compared to going out.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-14-2016

No texting is indeed powerfull stuff and in line with what I am doing as off late. I still have to remind me at times about it, but the times I am not responding, it gives an boost and sense in status, and frankly, its all inner based. It makes the whole "she wants me to chase her and shit-tests totally passable and cancels it out. It shows masculinity, almost enigmatic. very calming.

-------------------------------------

Guilt is surfacing as it goes against my former self, but I''ll get there. In fact I am accepting as of now. It also shows external basings.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-15-2016

reading the book of pook and I am currently mindblown, its aas if arriving at manhood, the contrast with friends and overal "chasing guys" is massive. I feel so incredibly confident but notice there is still work to do in several areas. had some slight anxiety coming up around girls as they were giggling, submissive eyes and longer eye contact at the supermarket. Writing this down stirrs up some more tension

Also, this nice guy crap in my psyche is almost an auto-pilot habit. There are glimpses of shifts and I coin it up unfamiliarity of an substitute, like, growing up an certain way, being conditioned and social bullshit and parental bullshit, but not having another option but becoming this jackass, which seem to shine more through stage 5, accompanied with anger and just an pessimistic view on people. Its not fucntional and lead to behaviour default and crashing eventually.

Lots is pretty much obvious and the leap will be made. the programming overwriting the old.

pretty much calm now, floating, breakthrough time.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-16-2016

Went out with some friends yesterday and I notice I assume the highest rank naturally. I also am aware of other peoles traits in relation to mine. I'm at the point I don't even want to talk about girls, as it is of no interest at all.

My observations are that I am very blunt, outspoken and cocky in public and take up massive space, head up high. Some other group of people I encountered, the one guy from that group I consider the "alpha" I out alpha'd him easily, like, my eye contact and solidity was out of this world.
I greeted an group of 4 ( 2 guys, 2 blonds ) to have an good night and their reaction seemed to be that they didnt expect that. Also the group of 3 with the "alpha guy" was easy to connect with.

I talked with another guy who I mistaked for someone else and it didn't phase me. It was that one of my friends pointed it out or I would be totally oblivious. He also pointed out about my vibe and supplicated big time.

Arriving home I had an stronger and deeper understanding of game and approach. As if another layer was shedded and people are naturally submitted under me, even if it just slightly and one step.
Also, reflecting back on some conversations with people, I tend to notice that some type of conversations ( the ones that are not straight to the point/aggressive direct ) are having an feminine quality, like the small talk.
Detched attraction without having to do something but being self-centred and being my own point of origin. very zen like.
gravitating to the badguy/badboy stuff.

edit: interesting to note that my outlook has shifted to life = sex. subconscious behaviour all around and it blows my mind. like, I pass this girl and she was rubbing her boobs slightly, tracing with er finger while not really noticing it herself. have some resistance surfacing and went unbalanced at the gym, yet some guy approached me in an timid way, bordering on stuttering in his behaviour.

edit 2: after reading Sarge;'s comment in Chaosvrgn's journal about eh gun against the head thing my body vibrates. I feel an urge to approach but my body trembles and an block is revealed. fear is being dealt with. Im pissed off. Typical.

Editg3: guy at the gym went all insecure and timid to ask if he could join in deadlifts. sure. Also, I'm not going to treat women different then guys, subconscious shiftg/reality shift/belief shift in that. Felt more heal;thy aswell. tendency to go more easy with new beliefs generated by the program perhaps. No exceptions.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-17-2016

So, its seems something is blocking me from seeing results and my guess it is actually fear. having bouts of depression. 3 women surrounded me at the gym, guys get all qualifying and one downright spilled an whole story about going on vactation to ibiza. another girl gave me the deer in the headlights look, treatments of women get better and its as if having this impenetratable field around me, like it cqan only go one way, as if my frame washes over others.

I also seem to go back to childlike spirit in an way, how it is connected to growing up, how boys set the frame and dislike girls and shit ( inspired by the book of pook and the fountain of youth chapter ) , it even now resonates on an deeper level, making sense and crushing resistance. How girls growing up still remain girls and stuff. Something deeper connected with it, as if my personality explands that way and becomes bigger, including dominant, as well as deeper in that way. Its almost some invisible connection to it and reminds me of pre-selection tho its not my field.
maybe people see an sort of dad in me in terms of that, I dont know, it makes me feel as if I am lightyears beyond.
\

Having re-occuring dick tingles and connecting towards dominance, vision of penetration goign around, matter of time before this overturns it. kino escaltion is no problem at all, push pull, pushing her away, drawing her in, getting physical and getting her replicating and what not, but the initial; crap is what is what I am dealing with, like the old programming kicks in. Journalling is beneficial in this and writing this out solves some stuff and I take full responsibility for it. some slight anger is surfacing but it is smouldering, not an wildfire that goes full against this limiting stuff. My mind occasionally shuts down when it happens, my body and mind seem to sort of hesitate to it.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-17-2016

I encounter familiar people lately but it is not enough, just as many things are not enough any more. The mention of meeting new people outside social circle shifts something in my mind, like, think big in everything aswell as the place of several social circles. Also, new places and what not are there to venture, explore and go. To come in contact with my primal nature, my masculinity makes my presence expanding.

Stronger responsibility to my financials and spending habits which is welcoming and part of responsibility aswell as marking my boundaries, will and territory.

An trend in this journey is the 2 week mark in which I notice I'start to think about many things going on in my life, many beliefs that surface but are also fleeting yet Obvious in the moment yet anxiety provoking. Not really paranoia but possibilty of paranoia is there.

reality is my lounge. Its my place, my life.

+ set aside money and stick to it, creating areas as to assign it to what and where and not giving an fuck what other people think and what not/ priorities and bigger responsibility taking
+health routines
+ write a book
+ bedtime rounties

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 07-18-2016

Thinking about what to run after this. DMSI, OF or E.2. AM lays an fundament for self development, all other subs with be an extention of this.

Confidence is increasing and reality is shifting again. manifestation seem to kick in again (?) and I see the same type of girls in my environment, approach anxiety is being dealt even further now with it.

Outcome independence with an goal, feeling I'm not taking it far enough, like letting it slip. ( day 15 ) Seems I'm picking back up with old pua stuff yet this time with an stronger backup and understanding, seeking the challenge.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Darmawan - 07-18-2016

Just want a little back to back. How is your evaluation of your stage 3?

(07-18-2016, 07:53 AM)Darmawan Wrote: Just want a little back to back. How is your evaluation of your stage 3?

Deeper growth in masculinity and traditionality, more assertive, zen, less needy and shift in attraction. Lots of tiredness if I recall it correct.
Basically an core stage.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Darmawan - 07-18-2016

I'm here in the middle of the stage 3 second run. I was also very tired on day 4 early stage 3.
However strange, I do not feel the aggression and emotional at the moment. Very different to the first time I run.

Interesting. I remember the agression aswell on stage 3 and had it more then once till the point of agitation and feeling it coming to an physical climax.