Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-15-2016

Reduction in neediness and seeing myself roulette with several women by mys ide. not caring anyways about it, just flowing. Some hair play and close body to body and on an social high right now. This stage so far is incredibly taxing to the point the resistance is so strong it throws me in massive anxiety episodes and anger fits.

Girl at the store did hair play, I seem to notice IOi's even when in conversation as something that triggers my attention.\

Had another close body to body with an older women who let out she wanted me close again the second moment, as if she desired my presence and touching. went more seductive.

Going to upgrade my exterior/avatar. Internal changes keep on happening. The girl I'm seeing also says there is an interest from her neighbour girl which means an upgrade and shows when one girl hits others are drawn also. Like mystery says "you suddenly grow tits". Im now in some sort of commander mindset/state. strong frame, less guilt around neg, reward, freeze out and commanding. talking with her about giving her points and giving her some sort of upgrade in terms of status, in MY eyes, still an act of dominance. Lots of new insights going on. I know my value now and see this only increase. Like an general kind of. Also, rethinking about the exterior and piercing eye contact. Less interst, less reacting.

Also storytelling, experiences also kick in almost naturally and instantly, some sort of social proof kind of patterns. like "my ex/experienes did this and that"kind of story and comfort almost. So, she might be chasing me. Still having my beta moments and revert on this stage lots. But, I'm getting affirming information feed to my subconscious.

can;'t think straight and feel like grieving currently. glimpses of overcoming, journalling feels counter productive as it focusses to much on the external. Weirdly enough AOSI is appealing right now and considered it for an test.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-15-2016

Slower speech grounds directly and let me sink in my masculinity. Overtly picky in an sense of compatibility which is not equally to monogamy now, and some feelings that bubbled beneath the surface become more expressed, mental shift coming up. ( day 15 )

feeling even more intense today aswell.

discoveered an trait in me which finally click, perfectionism. Im growing so much this stage tho. Don't be afrid to get hurt. Instead of being in my head im centred in my body. Did read dzemoo's post about the women thing and not taling about it and now realize im to depending about it.

Again, this feeling of being present today as if going in your hea throws an veil over my eyes. Having more neediness surfacing to night but recognizing the patterns now of frame setting.
AM might bring the user to an higher state instead of being in an low vibration, there is an contrast now. Also games with people and not to serious taking, like creating my own party and being uninhibited. inhibtations are deseloved quicker when recognized.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-17-2016

Some GSF surfacing yet feel close to another breakthrough. freefall in it and am matter of time before getting "fed up" and getting over with it. Somewhat conflicting yet had multiple people approach me today, notice some people also get more submissive, others qualify.

The post of Dzemoo about becoming an tampon for women lingers still and set off an chain reaction.

growing in self-secure. Not looking for external stuff anymore as I KNOW I attract instead of testing all around. Noticable shift in presence.

More inhibitions which were very covert seem to be dissolving, like, these subconscious blocks i was aware of to an slight extent max, seem to be dissolving, i'm floating. I'm not even sure were the sub will guide me to but I'm feeling emotional but opening up further, growing more seductive, almost dream like.

The being boundless is becoming an continuüm to the point I can slip into almost on command into state. My ears are stuck currently and am thinking my ears might've be damaged, as it feels like being permanent under water. No listening to the ultrasonic through headphones, only masked tracks. My option is to let it check out on current monday. Procrastination shattered, selfworth and go get increased.

Met up with some people yesterday and notice our attitude as an group shift. This one guy who I know for years especially. Like, subconscious ( replication of my vibe ? ) displaying alpha behaviour, like non-responding and keeping frame for example. Got directly angry and annoyed when meeting them the first moments, as in, some sort of clash taking place, tension, yet he also did qualify himself to me, handing over his Phone when I asked him to through gestures without asking questions. When the other guy did not engage as much, I felt slightly resentfull for reasons.

Amogging is fun, its high value display. Like, withoutn getting offended but ratherr playfull while bèta's would be offended and not able to play these games in the first place.

My ears feel really bad right now. hearing is something I hold valuable and is part of my day to day dealings. No ringing, rather that its all very faint and far away.

Feel another breakthrough close.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-18-2016

Approached some people, amde solid eye contact and noticed neediness vs abundance. Environmental openers are easy in that yet I know my improvements. Basically mass approaching, yet aware that I have fallen behind on that/lacked that area. was perfectly calm, I'm noticing an trend aswell. At the gym I walked out and an latina/mix girl basically followed me. Its all very subtle. Opening people is also met with receptiveness. Walked out of the store, an blond woman/girl, pretty tall walked away from her conversation, and basically walked out on cue.

Other girl at an store I went body to body and close with eye contact. yet, due ear infection ( which isn't true btw, its all inner fucking game ) I "messed up"I am aware now as to how little to none this holds to me, its basically an abundance of people, an enormous social circle.

Im feeling this burning fire in me, this IDGAF sense but still, its conflicting.
My vibe was somewhat different, yet even if it is needy, its an oppurtunity to mock that shit and laugh about it. Less serious taking it.

Asked some guy about events just for practice sake and reference. eye contact gets more solid on point and held it on several occasions. Some other people wave but I can't be bothered. Still in my head. Also, learning through such approached to casllibrate, egtting aware of more patterns and what not, aswell as reality check in terms of what it is, instead of chatting with one or 2 girls.

An sense in my vibe about multiple girls and how no girl is something being owned, rather an sexual abundance and planetairy orgy, hopping from one to another.

Create your own fucking party. I notice some blocks inside me in terms of social rules/programming. Callibration and the such exist outside eventually, its like an deeper reality.

noticed how people operate on an low frequence/vibration and higher state is an higher vibration, making sense in terms of feeling superior in an way. Like, I'm on this higher frequance, allm out, domiannt alpha, and not giving an fuck, while people are in their heads. stick to your points ( self lesson ) or people will doubt, its strong congrugence programing with an back off/fuck off attitude yet at the same time know thios challenges people in an way. im like an walking cock, charged and my thoughts get more reckless, extreme and seeking up the edges. feelings stirring up so another change is settling.

PS: I want to run sexmagnet.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-19-2016

Less clinging to the sub, just letting it play and forget. Thinking about AOSI still. No longer counting the days, just letting it be, not to say i will forget the 32 days per stage kind of thing. It gives an familiar sense of freedom. I know Alpha Male works. ( day 18 )

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-20-2016

Mental shift to the mindset of picking and slecting girls now, the attraction is kicking in more each day. I can make eye contact flawlessly now, like another sift has taken place.

more small talk, more women placing themselves near me, constant environmental feedback in subtle ways so I get used to abundance. Starting to get more playfull rude all around towards girls. also, bodylanguage and subtle IOI's, like slight body touches, arms and what not, girls getting out of their way to egt my attention, asking for an lighter for example, smiles submissiveness, are taking place massively. This woman at the store just didn't shut up when I hinted about some food I had and mentioning it is nice.

person after person after person.

something big fired just off internally/in my head. An strong IDGAF boost aswell as accompanied with some anger, this urge that almost forces me to realize high value, some stuff might asctually crash now in terms of life and happenings, but also realize its my option/decision. remembering flashback today about my childhood. Lots is going on ( day 19 )

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-21-2016

After reading the SM run of Kibagame Jubei and the discussions in it, many things click and fall in to place in my run. The social dominance, abundance and limited beliefs surrounded by seks are solwly dissolving. Also, dealing with an massive headache today, seems to be some sort of resistance, because as soon as I am accepting it and am thinking "it is there"something dissolves. and mood goes up. Deeper stuff regarding sex and understanding is coming up, solidifying myself and growing. Notice when connecting with people, at times, its like an invisible pull, tingling and charging my dick, pulling into my reality.

Also, some people shouting outside and I don't feel like watching or can't be even bothered by it and hold an strong frame currently, not moving an inch, knowing it is there, unmoving like a rock, not distracted at all, just noticing and dismissing the event.. Also, eye contact with people improves further, its as if it is triggered like some invosible force coming from inside showing itself.

slowly changing patterns around nice guy shit, some deeper understanding and further development, more deep and real. Understanding changes, insights that once were, are changing again, like adding and shedding and gaining deepr insight.

Externally I am sexy as hell, like, post sex summer house/penthouse orgy owner kind off. Internal is lots going on. I'm mixed between sadness and euphoric currently but feel incredibly raw and forcefull in presence. Sometimes I am sexually charged and it keeps on raging and going, yet lately I switch between being horndog and uninterested like an flip switch.

came to realize today my place in the world, how this is MY reality, an swap of plces basically. Also detesting some women and behaviours. comes with the territory I suppose. dissolving of GSF.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-23-2016

day 22, feeling mixed up, sadness. notice I Judge some action as needy while this feeds in this vibe and thus be4come neediness, while its not needy at all from the start. challenging myself more and my taste in women is shifting.
Feel the sub dig deeper.

Adopting the "its easy|"mindet. something shifts, and am pretty much fearless when out now. Lots is coming together, the urgency and abundance. It shows. Why adopting it? because it works. the end.

In and out of state in public, approaches went fine, realized more about the vibe i bring out, how supra-confidence dominating reality sets me apart. people tend to bring up random shit when initiating conversation, like this guy who brought in his dog.
Its an adding of value, bringing my value in their world instead of wanting something from them. One woman was struggling with their kid and gave me the deer in the headlights look, made me laugh through self amusement, life is fun, do't take it personally and just fucking around, its pretty funny to see the responses from people. Its all the same basically although this girl with that nice ass who was threwing many IOI's, such as eye contacting, hair play, buttdisplays ( fuck me daddy ) and neck exposing, my brain shutted down. I noticed my eye contact with some women was solid. 2 older women ( not grannies ), one of them gave the biggest smile, she was radiating.

Great reference experiences. Not feeling like writing more about it.\

Edit: noticing an trend yet don't care nor attach to it, is that some people try to put me down through giving me names, like an act of dominance or some sorts, like, they sense it and now try to minimize me a bit. Its all playfull in the end, but its something that I notice since stage 4. before it didn't happen.

Edit2: massive stirring of emotions, including apathy and feeling like curling up in an ball. Also I seem to catch glimpses of the E1 thats in AM6. Somehow I find this funny after the intensity is slowly passing and it makes sense, my body is incredibly restless. there is growth currently going on and its steering in the right direction. Still feeling tense and worn out, my body slightly convulsed when letting it happen or at least an attempt. It seems the struggle in my subconscuious ground is slowly won over by AM6. Mindfog and sadness still ebb and flow.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-24-2016

had an massive rage experience this morning ( june 24 ) and now realize its attachment and resistance thats the root. Also, some red thread around confidence and self esteem is adressed, still, the subconscious is being cleared out. Attachment plays an big role in my dealings.

+exterior is solid, while inside doesnt match up yet.
+ realizing selfworth even stronger and more, like its growing more dominant and shows in my decisions and choices.
+ getting more outspoken, forcefull again, even if this offends people.
+ sense of being unstoppable and accelerating, mostly after some stuff surfaces
+stronger IDGAF attitude, dismissive and just plainly overwriting through state
+ thoughts of running E2, OGSF and OF
+ hypnotizing eye locks, unable to put in words, integrating
+sexmagnet lead in definitely kicks in, at the store this girl stayed until i left, before she was short on words and dismissive instantly. Now it was as if she enjoyed my presence, gave me the submissive look and eyes, and smiled.
+mixed up, my priorities lay with me, internal and its only growing. women come and go.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-24-2016

Alpha pull ( seks magnet? ), this inner pull like a magnet towards others, this internal urge to just gravitate. I'm have ties to past experiences going on yet at the same time i'm the prize. experiences of the past that causes some block perhaps, yet feel the sub is already overwriting it, its just an certain memory ( or memories ). Walking through the city i became aware of some tension when seeing an 5 set ( possibly bigger ) made eye contact yet when passing, or next to them, i opened up, like becoming abundant and free in being.

Also, the supra confidence and overwriting the frame of other people. I daily make eye contact and greet and having smiles and other shit, writing feels contraproductive currently.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-25-2016

Total state of abundance, aware of language patterns, how business ties in with sexuality and how everything is one big field of abundance, feeling more dominant and am feeling unstoppable and flowing, some blocks being removed, aswell as tingling in my heart area, noticing this causes an even bigger change, an total shift. mentally im shifting one after another. I', calling quits, nothing to write about this but abundane and euphoria. massive fear clearing and very creative, playfull, seductive, seeing it all emanate from me. I am the prize. ( june 25 ) My will is law.

Reading mating mind currently. Also, some patterns are making place for something more real, more deep,l seductive and edgy. More primal maybe. Jolts of euphora cruizing through my body. Realizing masculinity.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-25-2016

I'm starting to see IOI's everywhere now, hairflips, waving. I'm pretty much at an point i can open without not knowing what to say, I can say anything, even if it bullshit, just diorect impulse, like spitting some random shit, asking directions, asking if there is something to do aorund and what not, picking random people from the Streets etc etc.

At the point not approaching makes me feel horrid and affects my state, feeling sad and depressed when hesitating, approaching overtakes now, i;m becoming an machine, im not giving an single fuck. My mind actually screams to approach or do something about the situation. Its an total reverse. Like, I am going literally mad when im resisting and not doing it. Im also getting over my one-itis or what it was, turning out differently and not expecting as this is it. Could be the rational male book influence about the plate spinning section. Something clicks and it feels overwhelmingly profoud. Curious as to what stage 5 will bring. I sense how strages integrate deeper aswell and how this stage is coming to an end. Im ready to let go and freefall currently, letting it overtake me now.

Been out alone before and made easily connections with people back then when doing Cory sky and running ASC. maybe I'm somehow hesitatnt as to be to inntense or if they sense the alphaness. Some memories surfacing? I dont know.

Aware of my words, what I say, self talk and affirmations that come out my mouth.
Eyes and connecting goes way deeper now. Its like the other person in canceled out and I log in/hack their deeper being, like, nothing else exist but that, some sort pof intimate moment with the alpha male.

had another fully dominant + expanding experience, becoming boundless and my dominant frame overlapping everything, feeling incredibly wide and big. Like doubtless and just this awareness of something bigger, something way surpoasing. If this becomes constant, it will be an life changer.

Also, playing it safe or whatever it is, is just bullshit. crash and burn, go in. Life is now. Like wtfffff